Are you stuck at the gate ?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Go straight to hell you pervert. You already knew that he said if he is lifted up he would draw all unto him. Yet you told this lie anyway to pull people from the faith. May God repay you for your works. Like the coppermith.

and you cannot reach this sinner, but though your own faith, Jesus saved you.

Gurucam

Ya i agree i'm not worthy of what God has given me .

But what i do is i put my understandings on the table out there for all to see . And if someone has a better understanding , we both are blessed with a better understanding of Christ .

I've put my understandings in front of you to test , and you trample on them without replacing them with a better understanding . That can only mean you don't have one .

You've been basically saying the same thing over and over , which is said i agreed with . But it doesn't mean anything unless you can put it into a Faithing action . I asked you what your understanding of Faith and faith were , and you still haven't replied . I'm already outside the box of the worlds christianity , why won't you put your understanding out there to be tested as well.

No more ramblings about the Spirit , get real with me .

I would not say yea or nay to your opinion of yourself. However your 'understanding' is quite another matter.

Your understanding counts for nothing. There is just one Holy KJV N.T.. However there are millions of varying 'understandings'.

Fact is no 'understanding' is required or necessary. All 'understandings' are corruption of truth.

You need not 'process' Truth. Truth need no understanding. Truth is literally stated in the Holy KJV N.T. for all with 'eyes to see', ' ears to hear' and hearts that are not waxed gross to receive, as literally presented.

I would not venture to offer my 'understanding' to you or to anyone else. I simply quote, literally, the relevant revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.

All things are clearly and perfectly stated in the Holy KJV N.T.. I need not and do not add, take away or 'interpret' those revelations. I simply accept them literally and quote them literally.

Indeed all I can do is quote the relevant revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. over and over. If after a few time, you still do not get the message, then it must be that you are not given by God to know Truth. This is no 'big thing'. Most are in that predicament.

Fact is, 2000 odd years ago only the disciples were given by God to know/get Truth. And thereafter, Jesus expected only a few to be ever given by God to know/get Truth.

Jesus confirmed that many will be called but only a few will be chosen.

Also, you seem to want to teach. You do not seem to be interested in learning.

You have indicated the path to communion with the Spirit of Jesus. Clearly you believe that you know the path to communion with the Spirit of Jesus. Then have your path, be loyal to it and carry-on. I would not challenge you.

At any event what do you mean by: 'Salvation is by Grace through Faith and faithing'? Where did you get that idea? It sounds like convoluted meaningless rhetoric (i.e. rhetorical nonsense). Did you make that up, all by your own self?

Last edited:

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I would not say yea or nay to your opinion of yourself. However your 'understanding' is quite another matter.

Your understanding counts for nothing. There is just one Holy KJV N.T.. However there are millions of varying 'understandings'.

Fact is no 'understanding' is required or necessary. All 'understandings' are corruption of truth.

You need not 'process' Truth. Truth need no understanding. Truth is literally stated in the Holy KJV N.T. for all with 'eyes to see', ' ears to hear' and hearts that are not waxed gross to receive, as literally presented.

I would not venture to offer my 'understanding' to you or to anyone else. I simply quote, literally, the relevant revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.

All things are clearly and perfectly stated in the Holy KJV N.T.. I need not and do not add, take away or 'interpret' those revelations. I simply quote them literally.

Indeed all I can do is quote the relevant revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. over and over. If after a few time, you still do not get the message, then it must be that you are not given by God to know Truth. This is no 'big thing'. Most are in that predicament.

Fact is, 2000 odd years ago only the disciples were given by God to know/get Truth. And thereafter, Jesus expected only a few to be ever given by God to know/get Truth.

Jesus confirmed that many will be called but only a few will be chosen.

Also, you seem to want to teach. You do not seem to be interested in learning.

You have indicated the path to communion with the Spirit of Jesus. Clearly you believe that you know the path to communion with the Spirit of Jesus. Then have your path, be loyal to it and carry-on. I would not challenge you.

At any event what do you mean by: 'Salvation is by Grace through Faith and faithing'? Where did you get that idea? It sounds like convoluted meaningless rhetoric (i.e. rhetorical nonsense). Did you make that up, all by your own self?

Thank you Gurucam , you just answered my question in the last paragraph . your wrong about my desire to learn , that why I've done everything short of begging you to share how you've accessed the Spirit of Christ you so freely claim.

i'll check your post in the AM to see if you've had a change of heart about getting real. If not i'll leave you alone , stuck at the gate.

Gurucam

Let me teach you Guru

No thank you.

I do not let anyone come between me and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, as discerned intuitively through my own heart/spirit.

However you are free to esteem and promote other teachers, like yourself, Peter & Co. pastors, etc..

Try teaching Faither. He is looking for a sparring partner.

Gurucam

Thank you Gurucam , you just answered my question in the last paragraph . your wrong about my desire to learn , that why I've done everything short of begging you to share how you've accessed the Spirit of Christ you so freely claim.

i'll check your post in the AM to see if you've had a change of heart about getting real. If not i'll leave you alone , stuck at the gate.

Seriously, what do you mean by: 'Salvation is by Grace through Faith and faithing'?

Where did you get that idea? It sounds like convoluted meaningless rhetoric (i.e. rhetorical nonsense). Did you make that up, all by your own self?

Don't you feel the need to defend and explain your words?

Don't want to show me your light?

You ask me about my communion with the Spirit of Jesus then you added 'Salvation is by Grace through Faith and faithing'.

What does 'Salvation is by Grace through Faith and faithing' means and how is it related to communion with the Spirit of Jesus?

I cannot link communion with the Spirit of Jesus to 'Salvation is by Grace through Faith and faithing'. . . . can you? Do you have a link? Can you do the linking? Or are you simply seeking to disrupt.

Indeed what are you trying to convey by: 'Salvation is by Grace through Faith and faithing'. It is all meaningless rhetoric for me, if you have not properly conveyed your meaning.

What does your slogan mean?

You ask me how I came to have communion with the Spirit of Jesus. Then you try to feed, 'Salvation is by Grace through Faith and faithing' into my answer.

To start with, I do not get your message. And as far as I figure out, those words have nothing to do with my communion with the Spirit of Jesus. Your words are simply distracting and disrupting the answer which you seek from me.

I cannot answer how I came to have communion with the Spirit of Jesus based on your ideas, additions and irrelevant (off key) disruptions.

If you truly seek an answer from me you have to listen to my response and ask questions that are based on precisely what I post.

You seem to want to trick me into accepting you as my teacher, through subterfuge 'back door' tactics. You are not interested in my answer to the question which you asked. Instead you are seeking to be my teacher. I am not interesting in any teacher other than the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned through my own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time.

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
and you cannot reach this sinner, but though your own faith, Jesus saved you.

I don't think Christians should use that word when describing themselves because it has dual meaning. The perverts use it for that exact reason. I am saved by the faith of Christ. His work that he fulfilled because it was his duty. I do trust in his works, and won't do a damn thing in the flesh to upgrade or improve my standing before the Father. I will only confess to others.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
At the very start of our Salvation journey we are being called or drawn out by the Father to Christ . Nobody comes to Christ unless the Father draws them . Is everyone called ? No , the Greek is specific , the Father is calling a small group of people out from among a bigger group that isn't being called.

John 12

32 And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all peoples to Myself.”

1 Timothy 2

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Seriously, what do you mean by: 'Salvation is by Grace through Faith and faithing'?

Where did you get that idea? It sounds like convoluted meaningless rhetoric (i.e. rhetorical nonsense). Did you make that up, all by your own self?

Don't you feel the need to defend and explain your words?

Don't want to show me your light?

You ask me about my communion with the Spirit of Jesus then you added 'Salvation is by Grace through Faith and faithing'.

What does 'Salvation is by Grace through Faith and faithing' means and how is it related to communion with the Spirit of Jesus?

I cannot link communion with the Spirit of Jesus to 'Salvation is by Grace through Faith and faithing'. . . . can you? Do you have a link? Can you do the linking? Or are you simply seeking to disrupt.

Indeed what are you trying to convey by: 'Salvation is by Grace through Faith and faithing'. It is all meaningless rhetoric for me, if you have not properly conveyed your meaning.

What does your slogan mean?

You ask me how I came to have communion with the Spirit of Jesus. Then you try to feed, 'Salvation is by Grace through Faith and faithing' into my answer.

To start with, I do not get your message. And as far as I figure out, those words have nothing to do with my communion with the Spirit of Jesus. Your words are simply distracting and disrupting the answer which you seek from me.

I cannot answer how I came to have communion with the Spirit of Jesus based on your ideas, additions and irrelevant (off key) disruptions.

If you truly seek an answer from me you have to listen to my response and ask questions that are based on precisely what I post.

You seem to want to trick me into accepting you as my teacher, through subterfuge 'back door' tactics. You are not interested in my answer to the question which you asked. Instead you are seeking to be my teacher. I am not interesting in any teacher other than the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned through my own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time.

My posts are available for you to read , test , and replace with better understandings .

But you aren't able to so you try to start an argument to hide yourself behind . Same thing most everyone does in here , your just wrapped in a different colored paper .

I'm rooting for you .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
To recap ,

I have broken down the Salvation journey or process " by my understanding " into 5 phases or 5 things that must happen during our journey. I have used visual aids such as "gates" to better explain myself. I'm only using gates as a metaphor to show a separation or happening that must occur between the phases.

I explained the first phase in the OP . I talk a little about the second phase.

In the first phase we hopefully have fulfilled our first act of NT faithing , by a genuine surrendering our lives to Christ. Then we come to a gate or a place we can not enter into unless the happening of phase one is fulfilled. What happens here , is Jesus is going to determine if our first act of Faithing is genuine . If He does deem it genuine , we will move from phase one to phase two.

In phase two.

1)Here , we should be in a beginning state of denying ourself , taking up our cross , and following Him.
2) Here , an act of Faithing could be accepted by God that is outside of Him and His Word.
3) No saving Faith at this point.
4)We are still in the state of Rom 8:9 , we do not have the Spirit of Christ yet , so Christ and His Word are not ours.
5) Prayer and worship are not acceptable here.
6) Alternative paths are created here to go over or around the gate ( or Christ accepting us ) , trying to claim the Spirit of Christ with no (pisteuo) surrender made .

Some people "like" being stuck outside the gate . They think they can have Christ , (by simple belief) and serve themselves at the same time . This is the wide path and what is predominant outside the gate .

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I don't think Christians should use that word when describing themselves because it has dual meaning. The perverts use it for that exact reason. I am saved by the faith of Christ. His work that he fulfilled because it was his duty. I do trust in his works, and won't do a damn thing in the flesh to upgrade or improve my standing before the Father. I will only confess to others.
:up:

Some people "like" being stuck outside the gate . They think they can have Christ , (by simple belief) and serve themselves at the same time . This is the wide path and what is predominant outside the gate .

You do not think Christ's work was good enough for you.:sigh:

Reactions: Lon

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
So good in fact i have staked my life on it. (pisteuo) in the NT.

Why won't you ?

I am, and have been saved by the blood of Christ many years and surly do not need to defend myself to you, or answer any of your silly questions.

Save to comments for those you some knowledge about, you dolt.

Lon

You[']r[e] the expert at changing words to fit the understandings you want . This is no exception .
Irony, but I fixed that one for you too. Am I correct/right for doing so? :think:
:chuckle: You haven't talked with me near enough to try and bin me this prematurely. :chuckle:

I was 'trying' to tell you what they think instead of the strawman. Go ahead and make out of it whatever you want OR try listening more, assuming and talking less.

I actually agree with being a faither, but I rather think a new nature is already made/remade a 'faither.' It isn't 'works' other than as Ephesians 2:10 describes it: His work.

It took me awhile to get this too. It is my hope, that if you listen a bit more, you'll also get it.

-Lon

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Salvation journey or process .

Phase one : we make the initial surrendering of our lives to Christ . (pisteuo) And it must be genuine .

Phase two : God deems the surrender genuine and allows the surrendered life to be moved forward .

Phase three : The parable of the sower .

1)The called out ones who have made a genuine surrender to Him are the soil.
2) Jesus Christ Himself is the seed .
3) A hearing is being held here.
4) A grafting process begins here .
5) A response starts to happen .
6) The paradox begins to form here . ( Gods framework of understanding ).
7) This is a proving ground , a testing ground .
8) 3 out of the 4 surrendered lives will fail here .
9) Here , Christ is beginning to be formed in our hearts by Faith and faithing .
10) Decisions are made here that show God we really stand on the fact God has taken the surrendered life and will offered to Him .
11) No prayer or worship acceptable here yet .
12) No saving faith here yet .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I am, and have been saved by the blood of Christ many years and surly do not need to defend myself to you, or answer any of your silly questions.

Save to comments for those you some knowledge about, you dolt.

I see your an administrator , i can't put you in the corn field with the rest of your " simple believers ".

Since your one of those in charge of this site with Jesus Christs name attached , you'll be held to a higher accountability. You should stay teachable .

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I see your an administrator , i can't put you in the corn field with the rest of your " simple believers ".

Since your one of those in charge of this site with Jesus Christs name attached , you'll be held to a higher accountability. You should stay teachable .

I do not dislike you, but you are arrogant!

We will get along fine, if you wish me to ignore you, I will gladly, unless you break the forum rules.