ARE YOU DOING ENOUGH?

ARE YOU DOING ENOUGH?

• Total voters

Truster

Of course it is for you, who lack discernment. That was posted for those who understand that God deals with us, as we deal with others. Be real careful now. I wouldnt want to see you bring something on yourself from what you wish on others.

Because you didn't understand the application of the passage. It did not return void, I assure you.

The Truth is Him, and i point to Him, not myself. Nothing good in me, dwells, except Him. You? Testify for us, like you want others to do for you.

I am contented that he knows my intentions and my thoughts. I know you are blind and your hypocrisy is due to that blindness.You might fool babes and the young, but those of us who are in Messiah are never fooled by the likes of you.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I am contented that he knows my intentions and my thoughts. I know you are blind and your hypocrisy is due to that blindness.You might fool babes and the young, but those of us who are in Messiah are never fooled by the likes of you.

What you think about me, doesn't matter to me in the least. You aren't God. He is who defines me, not you.

Truster

What you think about me, doesn't matter to me in the least. You aren't God. He is who defines me, not you.

The saints are His eyes and ears on earth and speak the truth as presented to us*, by Him.

But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

us* the regenerate.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The saints are His eyes and ears on earth and speak the truth as presented to us*, by Him.

But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

us* the regenerate.
Great to see you understand what i said. Have a great day.

oatmeal

I don't find fault with Him. You are bound to your mistaken beliefs. You will continue in them and perish, unless you are converted.

If your theology is correct and there is no free will, then I have no choice whether I convert or not.

If God does all the deciding then you need to blame God for my mistaken beliefs, not me.

For that matter, since you do not believe that I have free will, then your god gave me those mistaken beliefs for whatever reason, for I have no choice in what I believe.

How do you define "free will"?

Truster

If your theology is correct and there is no free will, then I have no choice whether I convert or not.

If God does all the deciding then you need to blame God for my mistaken beliefs, not me.

For that matter, since you do not believe that I have free will, then your god gave me those mistaken beliefs for whatever reason, for I have no choice in what I believe.

How do you define "free will"?

He will be glorified through your destruction, but its your responsibility for not loving the truth.

Epoisses

He has placed the love of the brethren in my heart* and a hatred of hypocrites and false brethren.

heart* not the blood pump.

Stop the hate, man. If you can't say anything nice then just don't say anything. Do you need a hug? :dunce::hammer::loser: