Archbishop of Canterbury "not embarrassed" over new father

Gurucam

You guys:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

You guys, including Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, all esteem, promote, use and teach, the law of sin and death. You all are under the covenant from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. You are all under the law of sin and death.

You are not under the other covenant with respect to Jerusalem which is above and free (i.e. free from the law of sin and death), which is the mother of us all

Therefore you all (including Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby) cannot benefit from the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death. This is the covenant with respect to Jerusalem which is above and free, which is the mother of us all. Only this is the Christian covenant and you all (and Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby) is not under this covenant and therefore you are not Christians.

At best you all are of the Old Mosaic tradition. You all (and Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby) are under the law of sin and death and will be judges under those laws . . . and so be it.

Therefore for you all (including Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby), the following applies:

Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby (who esteem promote, use and teach, the law of sin and death) was brought forth (born) from fornication, adultery and extramarital sex, therefore he is a child of the flesh who must be cast out.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman (his married wife) was by promise (a child of God).
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

There can be no other way . . . and so be it.

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

You seem to be playing God by making up all kinds of anti-scripture foolishness to excuse Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby.
There is nothing to excuse Welby of, he did nothing wrong.

You, on the other hand are playing God by making up nonsense to condemn him.

genuineoriginal

Are you saying that fornication, adultery and extramarital sex is good and Godly?
You have said many times that Christians are not sinning when they do those things, but that they must break the Law of God if they are to follow the Spirit.
I have said the Bible states that fornication and adultery are sins, no matter who does it.

Gurucam

There is nothing to excuse Welby of, he did nothing wrong.

You, on the other hand are playing God by making up nonsense to condemn him.

It is not a matter of forgiveness.

It is simply a matter that he was brought forth through his mother's fornication, adultery and extramarital sex and under the covenant from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, that makes him a child of the flesh who must be cast out.

Forgiven does not arise. He must simply be cast out to life a private life . . . until the King decides what ever.

genuineoriginal

It is not a matter of forgiveness.

It is simply a matter that he was brought forth through his mother's fornication, adultery and extramarital sex and under the covenant from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, that makes him a child of the flesh who must be cast out.

Forgiven does not arise. He must simply be cast out to life a private life . . . until the King decides what ever.

You say Welby must never be forgiven for what his mother did, but he must be cast into outer darkness where there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

If you are not a complete idiot, you are sure doing a great job of impersonating one.

Gurucam

I have said the Bible states that fornication and adultery are sins, no matter who does it.

Then, according to you, both mother and father of Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby committed sin. They are both corrupt. It is well established that they both fornicated, committed adultery and had extramarital. And indeed they could have done that without bring forth a child. However, they brought forth Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby by those sinful, evil and corrupt acts. Can a good fruit come from such sinful, corrupt and evil acts.

According to you those acts were sinful corruption and evil. That seems to be how Satan is conceived.

The KJV N.T also says:

Matthews: 7 KJV N.T.
17 Even so every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit.

The above says that corrupt parents (i.e. parents who fornicate, commit adultery and have extra marital sex) cannot bring forth good children. Corrupt parents must bring forth evil children.

Therefore based on your statement and the above revelation, Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby who was brought forth by corrupt parents, through their corrupt acts, is definitely evil.

There is no need to say anything further . . . amen.

Fact is you have proven that Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby is an evil fruit from a corrupt tree. You have just prove that fact . . . Q.E.D.

What about extramarital sex is that good or bad? You did not mention extramarital sex. It is confirmed and duly accepted that the mother of Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby had extramarital sex to bring him forth. Was that blessed or bad?

And what about the fact that Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby was raised by a corrupt woman, i.e. a fornicator, an adulterant and an extramarital sexist. Is this good?

Don't you believe that Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby should have been protected from his corrupt and sinful mother? It is one thing to be born from sin, corruption and evil it is another thing to grow up with one who did those sinful, corrupt and evil things.

There is more from the Bible:

Matthews: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

'Fruit' is important. A child who is born from fornication, adultery and extra marital sex is an evil fruit from a corrupt tree.

Abraham had a bad child (a bad fruit) and a good child (a bad good fruit) from procreative sex. This is in the Bible.

If fornication, adultery and extramarital sex does not bring forth bad children (bad fruits) then what does?

Last edited:

Gurucam

You say Welby must never be forgiven for what his mother did, but he must be cast into outer darkness where there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

I did not. I did not confirm that 'he must be cast into outer darkness where there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth'. No man can decide that. That is strictly up to the King, Lord Jesus.

I said that the scriptures said that he is a child of the flesh and he must be cast out. In this case 'casting out' has to do with aspiring Christians casting false prophets out of their church. It has to do with aspiring Christians casting spying false brethren out of their church, especially when God, under His Grace, brings things that were previously hidden, to light.

This is related to the long expected rapture. It cannot be stopped. This is 'pre-rapture' when all truth is being confirmed in all clarity for all to know.

Under grace of God we were clearly informed that the mother of Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby was a fornicator, an adulteress and an extramarital sexes. And she brought forth Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby through fornication, adultery and extramarital sex. These are facts in clear and open confirmation. You openly admit that those acts are sinful, corrupt and evil.

The wise will naturally sit up and listen. Especially since, Jesus and God promised:

Luke: 8 KJV N.T.
17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Fact is aspiring Christian can cast a false prophet (and false spying brethren) out of their church. In fact they are supposed to cast a false prophet and false spying brethren out of their church especially when God, under His good grace, show us a false prophet/false brethren (as with the possible case of Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby).

Christians can ensure that false prophets and false spying brethren do not inherit their church or that they be removed. Christians can remove them simply by refusing to recognize them as Christians and their leaders. This must be achieved by totally Christian and/or peaceful means, in the same manner that Mahatma Gandhi forced the British to relinquish their alien occupation of India. Christianity is totally about peace and the power of peace to move the highest and biggest mountain or obstacle.

Based on the facts that has surfaced, now, in the fullness of time, it seems that Justin Welby is an alien (i.e. as far as Christianity goes). Therefore he is not fit to be Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury. He must be cast out of that position by Christians and aspiring Christians so as to install an authentic Christian leader (i.e. one was was not born out of fornication, adultery and extramarital sex). The time seems at hand. This will happen if it must, under grace of God. It cannot be stopped if it is the will of God. Authentic Christians are empowered every where.

However casting anyone into outer darkness where there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth is quite another thing. You and all other humans, must wait on the King, Lord Jesus to decide and act on that. Rest assured that He will decide and act as He sees fit.

There are things that humans are instructed and expected to do and things that only the King can do. You are very confused. Your confusion is leading you to serious err. You have long lost your balance, it is getting worse.

Clearly you seem to believe that Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby is Lord Jesus. You seem to believe that Justin Welby cannot be removed as Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury.

Justin Welby is not the Lord Jesus. He is very dispensable and replaceable. Only Jesus is Lord of all and not dispensable or replaceable.

Seems that the Lord Jesus is instructing us to cease recognizing Justin Welby, as Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury. In other words Lord Jesus is asking that we cast Justin Welby out of his appointment as Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury. That is we must send him packing and into his private life. This is the beginning of the rapture. Please take heed.

The Lord Jesus would not ask us to cast Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby into outer darkness where there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Rest assured that the Lord Jesus will do that Himself, if and when that becomes His decision and therefore necessary.

Jesus' instruction to Christians is very clear: 'He who is without sin, cast the first stone'.

John: 8 King James Version (KJV)
7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Deuteronomy: 32 KJV N.T.
35 To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

Rest assured that 'their foot' are currently sliding out from under them . . . you ain't seen nothing yet. The rapture has started and it will continue to totally surprise the billion strong traditional Christians. In fact:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

This means that traditional Christianity and their churches (pope, Arch Bishops et all) will rapture very badly, very unfavorably. The very great majority of traditional Christians, their leaders and their churches are totally lost. They are all in totally anti-Christian traditions.

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Who will be chosen and who will not be chosen is Jesus' decision. All that we know is that, from the billion traditional Christians only a few will be chosen. The very great majority are misled, they are in err. They are not Christians. They will not be chosen. How do we know this? . . . because the Lord Jesus confirmed this, as recorded in the KJV N.T.

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

You seem to believe that Justin Welby cannot be removed as Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury.
I have never said Welby cannot be removed as Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury.

I have repeatedly pointed out that none of your anti-Christian excuses for why you want him removed are justifiable, since the only reason you gave is that someone else committed a sin.

nikolai_42

Seems that the Lord Jesus is instructing us to cease recognizing Justin Welby, as Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury. In other words Lord Jesus is asking that we cast Justin Welby out of his appointment as Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury. That is we must send him packing and into his private life.

Is this the same Lord Jesus that has a harlot in His earthly genealogy?

Gurucam

genuineoriginal,

The following seems to be preoccupying you:

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Do you know how those on the left will be dispatched into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels? No man will do that with words or actions.

That will happen through teleportation through black hole portals which will open into the depths of earth, which is hell with Satan. This will happen to those on the left side. They will simply be teleported out of the surface of earth in an instant and into the depths of earth.

They will not know what hit them. They will erroneously believe that their new destination is simply the earth which has turned to hell. Fact is they would be be in a different place (a parallel dimension) and they would be totally unaware of this fact.

This is why the end of time events seems to be this earth turning into hell. This will not happen. The surface of earth is promised to children of God, in the fullness of time. It will not become hell.

Those who are teleported out of here to hell are the children of the flesh who would not inherit the surface of earth together with children of God, in the fullness of time:

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Children of the flesh would be totally lost.

With children of the flesh out of here the surface of earth will naturally and spontaneously be transformed to the Garden of Eden, i.e. God's kingdom of heaven on earth. Those on the right side are the children of God. They will be left behind and will inherit God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth.

This is described as follows in scriptures:

Matthews: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

I cannot possibly do this feat. God can and will do the teleportation through black hole portal to the depths of earth which is hell with Satan.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Gurucam,

You are the guy who claims children of God can only come from the union of two believers.

False.

1Co 7:13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.
1Co 7:14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.

Yes Gurucam teaches that.

LA

Gurucam

Yes Gurucam teaches that.

LA

I totally accept the KJV N.T. as is.

1 Corinthians: 7 verses: 13 & 14 KJV N.T. is not about bringing forth children. It is about letting your spouse leave, if he or she wants to leave. It is about supporting and sanctioning marital separation and divorce.

Many people quote the ten commandments to justify, force or imprisoned their spouses in loveless marriages. This is wrong. The verse which immediately follows the verses which you quoted is confirming that spouses are free to leave (loveless) marriages (and not be forced to stay in a loveless marriage and have loveless sex). Marriages are not forever:

1 Corinthians: 7 verse: 15 KJV N.T.
15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

The above is only about one leaving one's old spouses. However Romans: 7 verses: 4 to 6 KJV N.T. covers both leaving one's old spouse and bring forth children. Romans: 7 verses: 4 to 6 KJV N.T. is about leaving your old spouse and old children and moving on to a new spouse so that you can stop bringing forth children of the flesh and start bringing forth children of God.

From among all revelations in the KJV N.T. only the following is about marriages, leaving your old spouse for a new one, sex, sexual procreation, children of the flesh and children of God:

Romans: 7 King James Version (KJV)
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God (children of God).
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death (children of the flesh).
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Romans: 7 verses: 4 to 6, KJV N.T. above is relevant, to this thread, because:

Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby was brought forth (born) from sin. That is, Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby was born from fornication, adultery and extramarital sex. So we are talking about a child (i.e. Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby) who was brought forth bring through sinful, corrupt and evil sexual procreation. And we are asking the question, can this person be good?

Can any good thing be brought forth from sin? What good is calling any thing sinful, if good things can come from sin? This is the question.

The KJV N.T. confirms, very clearly, that a son brought forth by the sinful, corrupt and evil acts of fornication, adultery and extramarital sex must be evil.

Fact is no good child comes from plain old, fornication, adultery and extramarital sex: It is confined and demonstrated in the KJV N.T. that, through fornication, adultery and extramarital sex, Abraham brought forth a child of the flesh who must be cast out.

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman (his married wife) was by promise (a child of God).
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby seem to have been brought forth (born) in the same manner as Abraham's son who was the child of the flesh and who must be cast out.

The KJV N.T also says:

17 Even so every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit.

The above says that corrupt parents (i.e. parents who fornicate, commit adultery and have extra marital sex) cannot bring forth good children. Corrupt parents must bring forth evil children.

All the above KJV N.T. revelations seem to confirm that Justin Welby was born evil and was and is not fit to be Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury.

Lazy afternoon, if your spouse does not love you, you need to let your spouse go. You should not quote the ten commandants so as to force your spouse to stay with you. If you guys stay together (in a loveless marriage) you will have only carnal sex and you all will bring forth only children of the flesh who must be cast out. Such children will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven. They will be cast out.

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Gurucam,

You are the guy who claims children of God can only come from the union of two believers.

False.

1Co 7:13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.
1Co 7:14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.

Yes Gurucam teaches that and has confirmed that in post 94.

Romans: 7 verses: 4 to 6 KJV N.T. is about leaving your old spouse and old children and moving on to a new spouse so that you can stop bringing forth children of the flesh and start bringing forth children of God.

Gurucam

Guys,

Simple people have a way of cutting through the foolishness and pretense of foolish 'holier than thou' people.

Some simple people accept and use the following terms:
1. outside man.
2. inside man.
3. outside woman
4. inside woman
5. outside child
6. inside child

These are all related to the Bible.

Are you guys aware of these terms and their meaning?

Abraham had some of these. Abraham had an 'inside woman' and an 'outside woman'. He also had an 'inside child' and an 'outside child' (i.e. male children).

Abraham's 'inside son' was a child of God who must inherit. Abraham's 'outside son' was a child of the flesh who must be cast out.

These exemplified two covenants. Therefore these exemplify what must be done by all people, at all their events and circumstances. For example if one has to decide who must inherit church and who must be cast out of church, these examples must be used. That is, the 'inside child' must always inherit the church. And the 'outside child' must always be cast out.

It seems that, the mother of Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby also had an 'outside man' and an 'inside man'. She also had an 'outside child', a male child who who was born out of her fornication, adultery and extramarital sex.

Obvious the above covenants must be applied to Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby and his mother. He must be cast out of church. He cannot be Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury.

However there is more evidence to support the above:

You guys say that fornication, adultery and extramarital sex are always sinful, corrupt and evil. You guys say that the mother of Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby is therefore definitely sinful, corrupt and evil. You guys say that the mother of Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby is therefore most definitely a corrupt tree.

The KJV N.T. confirms that:

Therefore, according to you guys and the above revelation from the KJV N.T.: Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby is an evil fruit, brought forth from the evil acts of fornication, adultery and extramarital sex, from a corrupt tree.

At all events, an evil fruit cannot inherit. An evil fruit must be cast out. At any event and at all events, an evil fruit cannot be Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury. . . . Justin Welby must be cast out of that appointment.

That is, an amen and Q.E.D. on your terms.

Holier than thou people have the same things in their life. They have one or more of the following in their lives. They have 'outside men', 'inside men', 'outside woman', 'inside women', 'outside children', 'inside children' in their lives.

They have these same things happening among their leaders, including church leaders.

However 'holier than thou people' are not honest. They sugar coat the above simple and straightforward terms and their predicament so as deny truth. They posture like lemon used care salesmen and lie to others, with straight faces. They simply want to deny, blaspheme, persecute, undermine and avoid the 'Covenant' prescriptions laid down in the KJV N.T.

They do not want to be Christian. They simply want to pretend to be Christian. They delight in being false prophets who came in Jesus' name. These are the people who make up the billion strong traditional Christians. Can there be any wonder why a billion are called to Christianity and only a few are chosen?

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Yes Gurucam teaches that and has confirmed that in post 94.

Romans: 7 verses: 4 to 6 KJV N.T. is about leaving your old spouse and old children and moving on to a new spouse so that you can stop bringing forth children of the flesh and start bringing forth children of God.

Indeed correct. That is exactly and literally what the following verses say:

Romans: 7 King James Version (KJV)
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God (children of God).
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death (children of the flesh).
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Gurucam

Guys,

It is a fact, Abraham brought forth two sons, through sexual procreation with two different women. One was a child of the flesh, who must be cast out and the other was a child of God, who must inherit.

This example was declared to be based on two covenants. This means that every one (including the mother of Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby) is capable of bringing forth either children of the flesh who must be cast out or children of God, who must inherit.

This means that all children are not born the same. They are not all born good and innocent. Indeed it is declared that children of the flesh always persecute children of God. It seems that this is a 'birth defect' of children of the flesh:

29 But as then, he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

The following mentions and refers to the two Covenants:

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

The revelation confirms that there are two covenants. Are you aware of the two covenants and their differences?

Is one the O.T. covenant and the other the N.T. covenant?

The O.T. covenant is 'righteousness of God that is with the law of sin and death'.

The N.T. covenant is 'righteousness of God that is without the law of sin and death'.

Is this it? Are these the two covenants?

You guys say that fornication, adultery and extramarital sex are always sinful, corrupt and evil. This means (according to you guys) that the law of sin and death is always applicable.

Therefore you guys do not accept that there is: 'righteousness of God that is without the law of sin and death'. However the KJV N.T. confirms:

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now (since 2000 odd years ago) the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Obviously you guys throw away the above verses or do not accept their literal messages. Therefore please give (your version of) the two covenants, the details and your explanations.

This applies especially to genuineoriginal who boldly said:

You have said many times that Christians are not sinning when they do those things, but that they must break the Law of God if they are to follow the Spirit.

. . . continue in post# 99

Last edited:

Gurucam

continued from post# 98 to all:

Post# 98 applies especially to Genuineoriginal who boldly said:

Clearly, Genuineoriginal does not accept, believe or recognize that there is righteousness of God that is without the law of sin and death. Genuineoriginal is seeking to put everyone under the law of sin and death. However the KJV N.T. confirmed that:

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now (since 2000 odd years ago) the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets.

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Also, Genuineoriginal has not embraced the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death. Genuineoriginal has stayed under the law of sin and death:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.

Who would deny the KJV N.T.? Who would deny the new covenant? The new covenant is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death. The new covenant is Christianity. Who would deny the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death . . . who would do this thing, so as to esteem and promote the law of sin and death?

Genuineoriginal is denying the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus that made one free from the law of sin and death. Genuineoriginal is doing this antichrist thing so as to esteem and promote the law of sin and death.

What does this make Genuineoriginal? An antichrist? And Genuineoriginal is in the very core of this Christian thread, projecting and promoting his antichrist rhetoric. Genuineoriginal is obviously a spy among Christians. Genuineoriginal is obviously a false brethren.

I urge you to beware of Genuineoriginal. The KJV N.T. confirms that Genuineoriginal is not serving the Lord Jesus and the new covenant. Christianity is totally about the New covenant.

The KJV N.T. confirms that Genuineoriginal (who continue to esteem the law of sin and death) is simply pretending to be Christian. Genuineoriginal is coming among Christians with his O.T. foolishness.

Genuineoriginal is obviously an Old Testament person. A person of the Old covenant. The KJV N.T. confirms that Genuineoriginal is simply a false prophet who is simply a spy among Christians. The KJV N.T. confirms that Genuineoriginal is simply a spying false brethren among unsuspecting aspiring Christians according to:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage.

If these conclusions are not purely, literally and totally supported by revelations from the KJV N.T., then simply point it out, openly and plainly.

However dismiss false prophets (whoever they are and in whatever Archbishop position they may be). Indeed dismiss these false prophets who came in Jesus name, from your life.

Do not run Genuineoriginal out of town, however at every turn do not tolerate Genuineoriginal's antichrist rhetoric. Do this for the benefit of Genuineoriginal and anyone who might hear or read Genuineoriginal's Satanic rhetoric.

Please do not let it slide. The boldest, most self-righteous and foolish traditional Christians are the biggest false prophets who came in Jesus' name. They are misguided fanatics who (if given the chance) will destroy and/or kill those who do not accept their distortion of the KJV N.T..

People, the likes of Genuineoriginal denied, persecuted and blasphemed the physical Lord Jesus and also aided the crucifixion of the physical Lord Jesus, some 2000 odd years ago.

The physical Lord Jesus came 2000 odd years ago, to tell those people about the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death. The Jews did not want to hear about doing away with the law of sin and death so as to give way to the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

These are the people who denied, persecuted, tortured, blasphemed and aided and expedited the death of the physical Lord Jesus. They were O.T. people. They were like Genuineoriginal. Like Genuineoriginal these people of 2000 years ago, were not prepared to and did not, do away with the law of sin and death. Instead they denied, persecuted, tortured, blasphemed and aided and expedited the death of the physical Lord Jesus.

Since then, people, like Genuineoriginal, who continue to 'see' wisdom in and esteem, the law of sin and death, are the sad and 'spiritually dead' ignoramuses who are destroying authentic Christianity.

They are literally false brethren and spies among unsuspecting aspiring Christians. They are no different from misguided fanatical Moslem or any other misguided fanatical grouping.

Genuineoriginal and the likes are simply foolish and promoting corruption of Christianity. They are simply 'dense'. Their hearts are waxed gross (i.e. they are spiritually dead). They rush in boldly where angels fear to thread. Time is now too limited to ignore these false prophets.

Last edited: