APPEALING.

APPEALING.

• Total voters

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
There is no goodness and no potential for goodness in anyone.

It is the Father that draws men to Messiah.

Not very bright.

That which is born of God (believer's newborn human spirit) does not and cannot sin because it has been born of God and that is as good as good gets for created beings.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Truster

That which is born of God (believer's newborn human spirit) does not and cannot sin because it has been born of God and that is as good as good gets for created beings.

Are you seriously proposing that the regenerate do not and cannot sin?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Are you seriously proposing that the regenerate do not and cannot sin?

Not at all. I'm entertaining the belief that when God gave me my newborn spirit that it is good. When I sin it is only thru my old nature and not the new. How else can I have been perfected by one sacrifice? Surely I'm not perfect yet my new creation is and in the next life it will be only my newborn human spirit that is my whole person thus to not call this newborn human spirit good would call what God has called good something less. I think it proper to blame the flesh as it were for any and all faults within me.

Reactions: Lon

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
To me truster when he condemns me or others, is adorable. As tough as he appears I do not buy it one bit. It's like a small toddler lashing out, harmless. Unless of course there's scriptural truth which there sometimes is.

Truster

Not at all. I'm entertaining the belief that when God gave me my newborn spirit that it is good. When I sin it is only thru my old nature and not the new. How else can I have been perfected by one sacrifice? Surely I'm not perfect yet my new creation is and in the next life it will be only my newborn human spirit that is my whole person thus to not call this newborn human spirit good would call what God has called good something less. I think it proper to blame the flesh as it were for any and all faults within me.

I was confused as bright raven was insisting that the Almighty can see some potential for good in people and so saves them. My comment about there being no good was referring to the unregenerate sinner. I know there is good in the regenerate, but that good is Divine goodness and not of human origin.

I seem to recollect we found some common spiritual ground a few years ago.

Every blessing.

Epoisses

You don't even know what conversion means. To prove me wrong give an explanation of what conversion is and explain your conversion.

Conversion is passing from this world to the next and being filled with the Spirit of Christ. You are such an arrogant and pompous twit who thinks he is the only one in the whole world who has ever been converted. You reek of the corrupted reformed understanding where nothing precedes regeneration which is patently false. God leads people to conversion before it happens, usually they are seeking for answers or questioning whether God really exists. You can't admit that God works in our life before conversion.

Truster

All goodness is from God,.....that includes original goodness inherent in creation. My former commentary holds.

Elohim is intrinsically Good and therefore everything He has decreed is good. Not just what you deem to be good and pleasant. He is a law unto Himself and works all things according to His purpose.

Truster

Conversion is passing from this world to the next and being filled with the Spirit of Christ. You are such an arrogant and pompous twit who thinks he is the only one in the whole world who has ever been converted. You reek of the corrupted reformed understanding where nothing precedes regeneration which is patently false. God leads people to conversion before it happens, usually they are seeking for answers or questioning whether God really exists. You can't admit that God works in our life before conversion.

You haven't got a clue. That means you haven't had the experience of conversion. That means you are in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity. You walk in the vanity of your mind.

If you were converted and granted repentance you would drown in your own tears over what you have said. As it is you face either conversion or destruction.

"But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters expel filth and mire. There is no shalom, saith my Elohim, to the wicked."

"I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me."​

Epoisses

You haven't got a clue. That means you haven't had the experience of conversion. That means you are in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity. You walk in the vanity of your mind.

If you were converted and granted repentance you would drown in your own tears over what you have said. As it is you face either conversion or destruction.

"But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters expel filth and mire. There is no shalom, saith my Elohim, to the wicked."

"I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me."​

I was actually converted twice. Once from the world 25 years ago and once from legalism 15 years ago. You have yet to see the error of your bigot gospel where you triumph over those you perceive as beneath you. God will humble you in his own time and his own way.

Truster

I was actually converted twice. Once from the world 25 years ago and once from legalism 15 years ago. You have yet to see the error of your bigot gospel where you triumph over those you perceive as beneath you. God will humble you in his own time and his own way.

Nobody can be converted twice.