Any universalists on TOL?

Lon

Calvinists are such slimy anti-christian snakes that they try to make the universal aspect of the atonement into Universalism which are in no way related in any shape or form. Just business as usual for the anti-christ worker bees.
You are a hateful ball of fuzz. Did you do your devotional time with God today? Did you pray? Did you thank Him for continuing to make you in the image of His Son? :think:

Epoisses

Universalism or universal reconciliation teaches that all men will ultimately be saved and go to heaven. No one will ever go to hell.

The gospel teaches that Christ has in fact saved all men but only those who believe will receive it. Those who persist in unbelief will go to hell even though Christ shed his blood for them.

Eagles Wings

Calvinists are such slimy anti-christian snakes that they try to make the universal aspect of the atonement into Universalism which are in no way related in any shape or form. Just business as usual for the anti-christ worker bees.

I am quite good friends with a Missouri Synod pastor. Would you be willing to ta!k with him about these strong opines against Reformed believers?

Lon

Universalism or universal reconciliation teaches that all men will ultimately be saved and go to heaven. No one will ever go to hell.

The gospel teaches that Christ has in fact saved all men but only those who believe will receive it. Those who persist in unbelief will go to hell even though Christ shed his blood for them.
But you didn't come in here for that. You came in here to lambast all but Open Theists. You have a LOT of hate built up inside you. Are ANY Calvinists, Arminians, and/or Catholics your brother in Christ? Did you know all Open Theist Mods on TOL consider me as a brother, including Knight?

Where is your angst and hate coming from? Didn't you read well? Zeke is a universalist. You are not. Why did you attack on that first post? Did you read wrong? If so, we need to restart because I 'think' you took offense on a topic that we'd both agree on: Universal Salvation is wrong. :think:

Epoisses

I am quite good friends with a Missouri Synod pastor. Would you be willing to ta!k with him about these strong opines against Reformed believers?

Lon clearly tried to make my beliefs into universalism and was shot down again like the incompetent ape that he is. What do you have to say about him obviously twisting the meaning of Universalism to fit his agenda?

Epoisses

But you didn't come in here for that. You came in here to lambast all but Open Theists. You have a LOT of hate built up inside you. Are ANY Calvinists, Arminians, and/or Catholics your brother in Christ? Did you know all Open Theist Mods on TOL consider me as a brother?

Where is your angst and hate coming from?

You twisted the meaning of Universalism to fit your agenda and now you're mad because you're incompetent.

Lon

You twisted the meaning of Universalism to fit your agenda and now your mad because you're incompetent.

:chuckle: One of us is. I 'think' you didn't realize I was talking to and about a Universalist on TOL. At that, I think I understand your posturing and angst. If so, let's reboot? -Lon

Epoisses

:chuckle: One of us is. I 'think' you didn't realize I was talking to and about a Universalist on TOL. At that, I think I understand your posturing and angst. If so, let's reboot? -Lon

You called me a Universalist not someone else. Do I have to quote your own post to prove it?

Lon

You play games but it is ok.
:nono: I 'think' you both misread, is what I think. I 'think' it led to you both making a couple of mistakes.

Nobody would be more glad to set all of this straight and I'd have two folks to laugh with about it.

Epoisses

Oh, so you are a universalist. Correct, we don't believe you are a Christian nor do you believe the Lord Jesus Christ.
Frankly, as a Universalist, you spit on Him.

Does Tet know you are a Universalist?

And here is the evidence.

Lon

You called me a Universalist not someone else. Do I have to quote your own post to prove it?
In your first post, did you take offense, thinking I was talking about Christ's universal atonement? I wasn't. I was talking about someone who believes Christ and His work on the Cross 1) didn't happen and 2) that the Lord Jesus Christ didn't exist. The next thing I knew, you were saying Calvinists were stupid. What did you see?

Epoisses

:nono: I 'think' you both misread, is what I think. I 'think' it led to you both making a couple of mistakes.

Nobody would be more glad to set all of this straight and I'd have two folks to laugh with about it.

You're a snake with no moral virtue or redeeming value. I spit on your perverted Christianity which is idolatry and anti-christ poison.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

You know very well that Epo is not talking about universalism.

Reactions: Lon

Epoisses

In your first post, did you take offense, thinking I was talking about Christ's universal atonement? I wasn't. I was talking about someone who believes Christ and His work on the Cross 1) didn't happen and 2) that the Lord Jesus Christ didn't exist. The next thing I knew, you were saying Calvinists were stupid. What did you see?

So what you are saying is that you are not smart at all, can't read properly and are incompetent or all of the above?

Eagles Wings

Lon clearly tried to make my beliefs into universalism and was shot down again like the incompetent ape that he is. What do you have to say about him obviously twisting the meaning of Universalism to fit his agenda?
Maybe I'm stoopit, but after reading through the Book of Concord and talking with pastor, I still don't completely get what is taught about election and atonement.

We seem to agree on justification yet you rely on synergism and works for salvation and never know for sure if you'll make it.

Epoisses

Maybe I'm stoopit, but after reading through the Book of Concord and talking with pastor, I still don't completely get what is taught about election and atonement.

We seem to agree on justification yet you rely on synergism and works for salvation and never know for sure if you'll make it.

I'm a monergist. The only requirement to be saved is belief and even faith is spoken of as the gift of God so at the end of the day all the glory goes back to God.

Lon

You're a snake with no moral virtue or redeeming value. I spit on your perverted Christianity which is idolatry and anti-christ poison.
1) You'd never say that to my face. 2) Your little boy emoting doesn't mean squat tiny weakling. 2) No, you wouldn't tough-talk-whimp.

3) Did you do your devotions today? Did you pray? I don't really care what someone that gives lip-service to God but doesn't love Him enough to spend time with Him does, little girl.