Another wolf is marked/exposed/identified.

popsthebuilder

My testimony, which I have given, for years, on TOL, w/o apology. Pay attention to my brilliant expounding, on the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation,and how members of the boc , in Christ, as an everlasting possession, because of what the Saviour did, 2000+ years ago, re. the sin(singular)/sins(plural)issue.

Good news.

Do me this favor. I won't forget it. Ask your friends in the TOL neighborhood about me.

Don John W

-brilliant expounding
-have the righteousness of God
-They'll tell you I know how to return a favor, and about my extreme brilliance, and humility.

(There you go; for any who aren't sure about him)

The proud aren't the humble.

Those made righteous would never exclaim self as righteous.

The saved do not do for reward, yet this individual exclaims to do nothing to receive a reward.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

I have the righteousness of God, in Christ, as an everlasting possession, as the LORD God died for my sins, every last sin of mine, including any possible sins of bearing false witness, slander, verbal abuse, no control, and forgave them all, past, present, future, and died in my place, condemning, judging me, in Christ.

Good news, and you hate that, as your countenance drops, and you want to kill me, like your brother Cain, wanted to kill Abel(Genesis 4), as you grind your big, bad, bloody, wolfie chops.
And here we see how such a doctrine excuses all sorts and forms of atrocity against those we are commanded to love.

popsthebuilder

Another wolf, fruit inspector, rat, who exclaims, "I'm a dirty rat, but I have more of the Holy Spirit than my fellow rats, like that meanie John W., as I am a cleaner rat, than everyone else, so I must be saved," Catholic, enters the arena, grinding his big, bad wolfie chops.....

Get saved, child of the devil(Acts 13:10 KJV ), grievous wolf(Acts 20:29 KJV), perverter of the gospel of Christ(Galatians 1 ff).

You, to Paul: Stop it Paul!!!!!! If your kind is going to be in heaven I don't want to be there. You don't have the Holy Spirit, as you called others children of the devil, wolves, perverters!!! Wa, wa, wa!!!!!!

Of course, since all Pate does is spam/copy'npaste what others say the bible teaches, not studying the book itself, and its details, he would cry about marking/exposing/identifying those, like himself, with names, to warn the sheep/babes, about him, and his fellow wolf pack, and his attempts to "spiritually" rape/molest/fleece said sheep/babes.

Philippians 3:8 KJV Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

Pate: Stop It, Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To spiritually rape one would be to attempt to pull them from the truth.

He doesn't do that.

popsthebuilder

The funny part is that they NEVER address those mean words that Jesus spoke. The most they can spout is, "You are not Jesus", and yet they close their eyes to all those "mean" words of His. Typical hypocrites.

It makes me want to be even MEANER.....perhaps Jesus knew it was required to get the attention of hypocrites. :think:
Did Jesus teach us to be mean spirited?

If so, please provide scriptural reference for such.
His teachings towards His followers, not the known hypocrites. As if Christ calling one a hypocrite makes it okay for you.

What parable did Jesus use to show that we as His followers are to be mean spirited to others?

I thought He something about loving your neighbor, and coming with a Sword. To you does that sword cut asunder by the use of defamation and name calling or by truth?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
-brilliant expounding
-They'll tell you I know how to return a favor, and about my extreme brilliance, and humility.

The saved do not do for reward, yet this individual exclaims to do nothing to receive a reward.

Is a reward expected for those that try, but fail?

popsthebuilder

The effectual power is that HE did what you could not do.
Indeed; none was sent to do the work of Christ but Jesus the Christ. It is recognition of that work that is faithfulness, not utter disregard for said work completed and self sacrifice of Jesus.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Did Jesus teach us to be mean spirited?

He taught us (through Paul) to love without hypocrisy, to hate that which is evil, and to cling to what is good.

If so, please provide scriptural reference for such.
His teachings towards His followers, not the known hypocrites. As if Christ calling one a hypocrite makes it okay for you.

Jesus tells us to not judge based upon appearances, but to judge with righteous judgment. If someone is a hypocrite, calling them a hypocrite is the best thing you can do for them, if you love them.

What parable did Jesus use to show that we as His followers are to be mean spirited to others?

I thought He something about loving your neighbor, and coming with a Sword. To you does that sword cut asunder by the use of defamation and name calling or by truth?

See above.

WatchmanOnTheWall

My testimony, which I have given, for years, on TOL, w/o apology. Pay attention to my brilliant expounding, on the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation,and how members of the boc have the righteousness of God, in Christ, as an everlasting possession, because of what the Saviour did, 2000+ years ago, re. the sin(singular)/sins(plural)issue.

Good news.

Do me this favor. I won't forget it. Ask your friends in the TOL neighborhood about me. They'll tell you I know how to return a favor, and about my extreme brilliance, and humility.

Don John W

Matthew 7
15“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

By this we can see a 'wolf' is a false prophet who can be recognised by having the opposites of the fruits of spirit which they hide:

Galatians 5
22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control.

Therefore everything you are saying about yourself is exactly what a wolf would say. So how can we know that you are not a wolf?

WatchmanOnTheWall

Are you too afraid to say it?

Cursing, bearing false witness, slander, verbal abuse, no control. Need I say more?

Well yes I did see him curse, slander, verbal abuse, lack control but I have yet to prove he's lied but so do many other Christians or at least those who claim or believe they are Christians. For me the real proof is whether he is a false prophet but yes he does come across as wolf like, although it could just be he's zealous for the Lord and has yet to mature some.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Your fame?

Someone is full of themselves.

My fame-correct, to wit...

Your dust bowl page:
This page has had 231 visits

tumbleweeds01_640-5870226c5f9b584db38600db.jpg

Vs.
The great, infamous Rifleman’s page, saint John W:
This page has had 16,725 visits

7773513782_fb18da1a1a_b.jpg

Contrasts.

Poor pops-not many are listening to him on the circuit, as he is pumped full of sophistry.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What kind of pretentious nut calls HIMSELF a saint
He is a saint.

[FONT=&quot]to all who are beloved of God in Rome, called as saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ who are at Colossae: Grace to you and peace from God our Father.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To the saints who are at Ephesus and who are faithful in Christ Jesus

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Paul and Timothy, bond-servants of Christ Jesus, To all the saints in Christ Jesus who are in Philippi, including the overseers and deacons:

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God's household,

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]that is, the mystery which has been hidden from the past ages and generations, but has now been manifested to His saints,

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, To the church of God which is at Corinth with all the saints who are throughout Achaia:

[/FONT]

john w

Hall of Fame
-brilliant expounding

More talk show babbling.

Thanks for checkin' in, Oprah.

john w

Hall of Fame
What kind of pretentious nut calls HIMSELF a saint

What a mess....Clueless as to the biblical meaning of "saint."And you are in the ring?

Acts 9:13 KJV Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:

Acts 9:32 KJV And it came to pass, as Peter passed throughout all quarters, he came down also to the saints which dwelt at Lydda.

Acts 9:41 KJVAnd he gave her his hand, and lifted her up, and when he had called the saints and widows, presented her alive.

Acts 26:10 KJV Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them.

Romans 1:7 KJV To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 8:27 KJV And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Romans 12:13 KJVDistributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.

Romans 15:25 KJVBut now I go unto Jerusalem to minister unto the saints.

Romans 15:26 KJVFor it hath pleased them of Macedonia and Achaia to make a certain contribution for the poor saints which are at Jerusalem.

Romans 15:31 KJVThat I may be delivered from them that do not believe in Judaea; and that my service which I have for Jerusalem may be accepted of the saints;

Romans 16:2 KJVThat ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a succourer of many, and of myself also.

Romans 16:15 KJVSalute Philologus, and Julia, Nereus, and his sister, and Olympas, and all the saints which are with them.

1 Corinthians 1:2 KJVUnto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both their's and our's:

1 Corinthians 14:33 KJV For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Want more, Catholic? Of course, Catholics just glance at the bible, which is buried under their stack of "missals." Take your seat.

popsthebuilder

My fame-correct, to wit...

Your dust bowl page:
This page has had 231 visits

tumbleweeds01_640-5870226c5f9b584db38600db.jpg

Vs.
The great, infamous Rifleman’s page, saint John W:
This page has had 16,725 visits

7773513782_fb18da1a1a_b.jpg

Contrasts.

Poor pops-not many are listening to him on the circuit, as he is pumped full of sophistry.
I don't too much care about how many people view my thread or agree with me. The amount of views on a particular thread has little to do with the truth; unless you simply think majority rules and herd mentality is a thing to aspire for.