Another wolf is marked/exposed/identified.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus didn't verbally abuse people.

You verbally abuse people.

Go look up what verbal abuse is.

Shame on you for saying Jesus verbally abused people.

Verbal abuse (also known as reviling, "verbal bullying", verbal violence or verbal assault/battery) is described as a negative defining statement told to the victim or about the victim, or by withholding any response, thereby defining the target as non-existent. If the abuser does not immediately apologize and retract the defining statement, the relationship may be a verbally abusive one.[1] Anger underlies, motivates and perpetuates verbally abusive behavior.[1]

-Wikipedia

I'd say that what Jesus said (which GD so helpfully quoted above) qualifies as verbal abuse, as far as wikipedia is concerned...

And Jesus never apologized for saying such things, even to their faces...

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
We have to have it by His Faith?

That doesn't even make sense.
We have to have our faith.

GT: OUR FAITH GETS US TO HEAVEN!

Jesus: I am the Way. No man comes to the Father but by Me. I died so that all could have life, and that more abundantly, not by their own doing, but by Mine, so that they can rest in Me.

GT: BUT WHAT ABOUT ALL THE WORKS THAT WE MUST DO TO KEEP OUR FAITH ALIVE?

Paul: We're saved by grace through faith, not of yourselves, it's the gift of God. It's not of works, so that no one can boast and say, "look at my works, God, I did these things to get myself into heaven." For by one man, sin entered the world, but by one Man's obedience, all shall be justified.

GT: BUT WHAT ABOUT THE THINGS I DO? THE LAWS I KEEP?

Paul: We are no longer under the law, but under grace. The law is a curse, and those who put themselves under it are cursed. Don't put yourself under the law.

GT: BUT ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!

:mock:

God's Truth

Verbal abuse (also known as reviling, "verbal bullying", verbal violence or verbal assault/battery) is described as a negative defining statement told to the victim or about the victim, or by withholding any response, thereby defining the target as non-existent. If the abuser does not immediately apologize and retract the defining statement, the relationship may be a verbally abusive one.[1] Anger underlies, motivates and perpetuates verbally abusive behavior.[1]

-Wikipedia

I'd say that what Jesus said (which GD so helpfully quoted above) qualifies as verbal abuse, as far as wikipedia is concerned...

You sin majorly by saying Jesus verbally abused people.

Go do some more studying.

glorydaz

-Wikipedia

Yep, Because He was speaking the truth...just as we do when we describe the hypocrites among us.

We talk about their sharp teeth, and their pointy ears and bushy tails.

It's not very popular to speak the truth now-a-day, we might hurt the delicate little feelings of the citizens of this world.

God's Truth

GT: OUR FAITH GETS US TO HEAVEN!
Jesus chooses those who have faith and obedience in him.

Jesus: I am the Way. No man comes to the Father but by Me. I died so that all could have life, and that more abundantly, not by their own doing, but by Mine, so that they can rest in Me.

GT: BUT WHAT ABOUT ALL THE WORKS THAT WE MUST DO TO KEEP OUR FAITH ALIVE?

Jesus' words are life.

He says that you are not his disciple, his family and his friend if you do not obey.

Paul: We're saved by grace through faith, not of yourselves, it's the gift of God. It's not of works, so that no one can boast and say, "look at my works, God, I did these things to get myself into heaven." For by one man, sin entered the world, but by one Man's obedience, all shall be justified.

GT: BUT WHAT ABOUT THE THINGS I DO? THE LAWS I KEEP?

Paul: We are no longer under the law, but under grace. The law is a curse, and those who put themselves under it are cursed. Don't put yourself under the law.

GT: BUT ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!

:mock:

Jesus' words did not die with him.

Jesus says to obey.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You sin majorly by saying Jesus verbally abused people.

Go do some more studying.

Go read Matthew 15:12... And then 13 and 14.

Spoiler

9e268e43878a2d7594ce831dd889862a.jpg

http://kgov.com/nice

God's Truth

Nope, this is the part regarding our faith in Him:

Rom 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Two distinct subjects.

It is the same.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus chooses those who have faith and obedience in him.

:mock: Nope. Jesus chooses those who believe, and those who believe obey as a result of their faith, because good works are a sign of living faith.

Jesus' words are life.

JESUS HIMSELF is LIFE. Why can't you get that through your thick skull? We don't need His words to have life. WE NEED HIM!!!

He says that you are not his disciple, his family and his friend if you do not obey.

Again, my obedience to Him is a result of my faith in Him, not because I want to earn my salvation.

Jesus' words did not die with him.

Jesus says to obey.

Adding faith to works is easy (what God did with Israel). But Adding works to faith ends up with faith + works for salvation.

Faith is all that is required to enter Heaven. Works are a result of that faith, they are not a requirement for salvation.

popsthebuilder

Lacking confidence, as not many are paying attention to you on the circuit, eh, junkie, and this bravado, and using my fame, to draw attention, makes you feel better, and important, eh tough "guy?" I feel so cheap. Put the bong down, junkie.
Your fame?

Someone is full of themselves.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

You're an imbecile because you think you're clever. Everyone -- EVERYONE, except maybe Meshak -- knows how you lie. That's caused you to have the respect of NO ONE on this board.
I'm quite certain that none of us are looking for the respect of any person.

popsthebuilder

2 Timothy 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
Those who deny the effectual power of faith in the Christ of GOD are those who preach grace alone/ belief alone.

popsthebuilder

Ephesians 2:13; 3:8,9 this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the boundless riches of Christ, 9 and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things.
Ephesians 3:16-21 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. 20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
Ephesians 4:32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. :think: past tense
Ephesians 5:8For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light
One people of GOD.

One Gospel.

No division.

No change.

popsthebuilder

Nope.

Pay closer attention:

Paul isn't talking about circumcision itself. He's talking about two completely different groups of people.

"Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh—who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands—that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ."

The first group, Israel, is being called "the Circumcision."

The second group, the one Paul is talking to directly, is called "the Uncircumcision."

GT, it is a well established fact that in the Bible (and even outside it) often something is called by what the first part of it is. For example, in Genesis God multiplied Eve's "conception" out of mercy for her children. This isn't saying it would take longer for a woman to conceive, but that the length of the pregnancy increased (most likely from 6mo to 9mo, but that's a topic for another thread).

The same method of naming is used in Ephesians (and really, throughout the Bible) for circumcision. It was the first law God gave to Abraham, and it had to be followed by all of his descendants, and his servants and their descendants. Anyone in the house of Abraham had to be circumcised (excluding the women).

God used the circumcision command to set apart Abraham and his family, and since then, his family (from Isaac, the son of promise, not Ishmael) has been called "the people of the circumcision," and everyone else is called the uncircumcision, because they did not circumcise according to the law given to Abraham.
He was speaking of the cutting away of the desires of the flesh, and how it doesn't necessarily corelate with the circumcision of the flesh or the traditions of man.

popsthebuilder

GT was asked the other day if she's sure she's saved.

She said she's seated in Christ.

Tam or Glory asked if she could ever lose that seat.

GT would not answer.

She insists she's not Catholic anymore. Maybe she's not but the soteriology is identical...saved/sin/repent, saved/sin/repent...repeat until you die and better not screw it up.
Pretty sure we are told to hold fast, and persevere in faith.

popsthebuilder

First of all, we don't "enter" grace. It is by grace that we are saved and that; through the faith of Jesus Christ. We have boldness and access with confidence by His faith.

Ephesians 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

And before you go on about us needing to have faith to be saved, of course we do. That is our obedience to the gospel/ the obedience of faith (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV) that is required for the righteousness of God that is unto all by the faith of Jesus Christ to be applied to us (upon us/put to our account). It has absolutely NOTHING to do with our works of any kind to be saved or to stay saved (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV, Titus 3:4-7 KJV).

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
If one is saved then the works of their hands will attest to such.

If one is saved then they won't claim the safe do not abide by the law of the Spirit, or that those saved don't reflect the will of GOD through the submission of their spirit.