Animal Sacrifices Found in the Old Testament ?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Nope, it is you who does not understand the Word I quote.
And that is because the Living Word of the Father is not in you.
(Because you have foolishly tried to replace the Father with His Son).

:doh:

Matthew 3:17 and behold, a voice from heaven said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased."

You really don't understand what this means... do you? You really don't understand propitiation do you?

John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

You sir... are bibtarded!

daqq

So according to you all who sin died to self?

It is New Covenant language: either take up your own cross and die to self according to the Testimony of both Messiah and Paul, ("mortify your members which are upon the earth", "mortify the deeds of the body", and so on and so on), or if you prefer you can live your life for yourself and die in your sins. Unfortunately most people choose to live for themselves and die in their sins. This includes how you formulate your doctrine too: if you do not bring your offerings to the one whose name is the Door, (of the Tabernacle), then you offer your offerings to devils out in the countryside. Why do you suppose I refuse to partake of the food which Evil.Eye brings to the table? He clearly has not brought his offerings to the one whose name is the Door, and thus, his offerings are not approved by the Master, (whose name is the Door, John 10:1-16, that is, the Door of the lost sheep of the house of Israel). :)

daqq

Matthew 3:17 and behold, a voice from heaven said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased."

You really don't understand what this means... do you? You really don't understand propitiation do you?

John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

You sir... are bibtarded!

IGGY . . . :)

marhig

That is not what you said. You said that the word "die" in this verse is just referring to dying to self?:

"The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him" (Ez.18:20).​

Did all of those who sinned die to self? If not, why not?

Where did I say that the word in that verse means die to self? Which post number thanks.

marhig

In explaining that to him I did not mention what "die in your sins" means. :chuckle:
I'm not quite sure why Jerry thinks I mean that, I don't remember quoting that verse to mean death to self? So I'm just wondering where I said it?

Because that verse means dead in our sins. As you have said.

daqq

I'm not quite sure why Jerry thinks I mean that, I don't remember quoting that verse to mean death to self? So I'm just wondering where I said it?

Because that means dead in our sins. As you have said.

Perhaps I was the one who said it and he confronted you about it. But I did answer him about it because I know I did say it myself; for it is New Covenant language and thus may only be understood through the Testimony of Messiah:

Example A

John 11:25-26 — Yeshua said to her, I am the resurrection and the life: the one faithfully trusting into me, though dying, shall live: and everyone that is living and faithfully trusting into me shall absolutely not die into the age. Do you believe this?

This does not speak of physical death in any way.

marhig

Perhaps I was the one who said it and he confronted you about it. But I did answer him about it because I know I did say it myself; for it is New Covenant language and thus may only be understood through the Testimony of Messiah:

Example A

John 11:25-26 — Yeshua said to her, I am the resurrection and the life: the one faithfully trusting into me, though dying, shall live: and everyone that is living and faithfully trusting into me shall absolutely not die into the age. Do you believe this?

This does not speak of physical death in any way.

Ah right, the verse that Jerry is quoting I believe means to die in our sins. Because the soul that sineth shall die, and yes it's not natural death but to be separated from God.( Spiritual death).

John 11 25-26 is a bit different in my Bible (KJV) it says this

John 11:25

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

So i believe that verse 25 in the KJV means if we believe in him, though we were dead in our sins, yet shall we live through Jesus Christ. None of it means natural death as you say.

But you are right, we are to die to self to live, how can Christ be seen through us if we are still dead in our sins, still living by the will of our flesh? He can't be. There's no such thing as just believe and do nothing and just carry on living as we please.

We are to be changed by the power of the spirit, to be a new creature, serving the living God and living by his will. Being ready for him to use when needed.

Zeke

Here it comes... you both can condemn and judge away. But I'll be blunt!

You both teach "Dying to self". But you both do the dying. You are both ignorant, proud and naive! Do you not fear God! The Son of God and Son of man did nothing wrong, yet suffered the condemnation we wicked people deserve!

He alone is worthy to be praised! He alone satisfies the penalty of Sin!

You are both... [MENTION=7266]Zeke[/MENTION] too... you three are Deniers of the propitiation by HIS death, burial and Ressurection. You fools! How will you escape the fires of Hell?

Are you now God that you can be altruistic and selfless in a saving way!?!

Luke 5:38-39, you still like the old wine over the new.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are claiming that your eating of spiritual things is somehow the atonement.

LA

At least you finally understood something I said, and it has been said from the scripture, for that is the teaching of the Master and from the Torah. You must take up your own stake and follow the Master; and you must apply the blood of the Lamb to your own house, both inside and out, even to the door posts and the lintel-header of your own house: but you have no way to do those things by the false way in which you believe and walk according to your belly.

You believe in salvation by your own works.

You have no faith in Christ and His works.

You also lie about me, and damn yourself over and over, as if you could know what is in my heart.

an unconverted Jew you are.

LA

Zeke

Law = Old Wine

Jesus = New Wine

Law was still spiritual just foreshadowed the new in types,shadows, et.... which wasn't for children of the flesh Galatians 4:3 because they weren't of age to understand it or even want new wine, not until they experience who they really are through revelation does the spiritual become relevant over the temporal types in the OT that hide the Spiritual intent from the carnal minded Galatians 3:1-5.

Jerry Shugart

Literal physical animal sacrifice results in blood guilt according to the scripture, (Psalm 51:14, Isaiah 1:15), and is the result of the imagination of an evil heart...

So literal physical animal sacrifices are the result of the imagination of an evil heart?

Then according to your silly ideas the LORD must have an evil heart because He commanded them:

"An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee" (Ex.20:24).​

I know of no one on this forum who has as little respect for what is written in the Scriptures as you.

Last edited:

daqq

I know of no one on this forum who has as little respect for what is written in the Scriptures as you.

Luke 16:15
15 And he said unto them, You are they which justify yourselves before men; but Elohim knows your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of Elohim.

Mathew 24:15
15 When you therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place, let the reader understand:

daqq

So literal physical animal sacrifices are the result of the imagination of an evil heart?

Then according to your silly ideas the LORD must have an evil heart because He commanded them:
"An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee" (Ex.20:24).​

Again, you are just swimming in circles. How many times has that passage and many other things been explained already on nearly every page of this thread? YOU disrespect the scripture and have done so over and over again. YOU have disrespected and disregarded all of these passages quoted multiple times in your recent threads to you because you reject these passages. The reason you reject them is because you have cherry picked what you want to make up your own carnal minded doctrine. You are the one who is respecting your own lust for flesh and the lust of your belly by continuing the same old carnal interpretations of the Pharisees, Sadducees, and Scribes who saw all things according to the flesh and walked according to the belly of the flesh just like the serpent was cursed to do from the beginning. You have disrespected all of these passages which have been quoted to you already right here in page two of this thread:

Jerry, it has already been addressed in the following links which is probably same the reason why you posted this thread, #11, #27, #30, #33, #35, #36, #38, and therefore it really only boils down to the fact that you accept the scripture passages which support your carnal minded view and reject the scripture passages which refute your carnal minded understanding to your face.

First of all take look here:
Levitical Sacrifice and Heavenly Cult in Hebrews (5.1.2)

That link should hopefully take you right to the page I am attempting to reference, (which I simply found in a search, knowing what to look for). And the only reason I point you there is simply for the fact that αἱματεκχυσία can also mean "blood application", as stated therein, and should not be understood as pertaining to the shedding of blood, (slaughter), in the context of the Hebrews passage where it is found. The Hebrews passage clearly concerns the application of blood, and in this case the Testimony of Messiah represents his blood, (Testimony is Spirit, John 6:63, and his blood is the Spirit of Grace, Heb 10:29), and thus, the Testimony of Messiah must be applied to the disciple; both inside, (drinking of that Spirit, 1Cor 12:13), and outside, (hands-deeds-actions). The reason this is highly critical is because we ourselves are called to be living sacrifices, (in supernal Torah your heart is an "altar of adamah", (Exodus 20:24 and its companion passage Deut 5:29 reveal this supernal truth by way of the Parable of the Sower where the heart is the adamah-soil which must be tilled and purged of stones, weeds, and so on)).

Or, according to the context, which is cleansing or purification:

“And the tabernacle, and all of the service vessels alike, he had sprinkled with the blood.”
“And according to the law, nearly all things are purified by blood; and without the application of blood, there is no sending away, (remission).”

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Jerry Shugart
The LORD must have had some reason for stressing the importance of "blood" or "death" in His relationship with man.

What would you say is the reason for that?
Egregious mistake: the Father does not ask for "death", (as you imagine it, being physical in meaning).

Psalm 40:6, 7, 8
Psalm 50:7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Psalm 51:14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
Hosea 14:1-2 KJV
Isaiah 1:10, 11, 12, 15
Isaiah 66:1, 2, 3
Jeremiah 7:21, 22, 23

Perhaps you can tell me why you have essentially rejected all the scripture passages which I just quoted? Better yet I will tell you why: because you see all things according to the carnal eyes and mind of the flesh. The same veil which Paul speaks of in 2Cor 3:13-18 therefore also remains over your own heart, mind, and eyes, to this day when you read the primary covenant. And that veil is only done away through and in Messiah, that is to say, by way of his Testimony and Doctrine because he expounds the Torah in his Testimony provided in the Gospel accounts in parables, proverbs, sayings, idioms, and all his teachings. That Testimony also represents his blood, as has already been said, and therefore you must apply that Testimony to yourself and in all your doctrine or you do not have the atonement provided through Messiah. Walking according to the flesh means you have nothing and you will end up with even less.

So you went and found a more suitable translation to fit your taste buds? (the NIV), however that does not make it right and that is not what the original language says or means. Even Paul teaches you what animals and their sacrifices truly pertain to, and that is man, O man:

1 Corinthians 9:8-10 KJV
8 Say I these things as a man? or saith not the law the same also?
9 For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen?
10 Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope.
11 If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?

Does Elohim take care for oxen? or does He not say this altogether for our sakes? For our sakes no doubt this is written! (Deut 25:4). And he likewise speaks immediately of spiritual things in the same context quoted above: therefore it is not me who sees these things carnally but you because you neither understand Paul nor the Master who teaches these things in the Gospel accounts; which is no doubt one of the places where Paul gets this teaching from, (the Gospel of Luke, see Luke 13:15,16, 14:3,4,5). Likewise the prophets teach the same things as even the prophet Ezekiel speaks in the same manner, (Eze 39:17,18,19,20), and so likewise does the author of the Apocalypse where he quotes from the same passage of Ezekiel, (Rev 19:17,18). When your heart turns back toward the Father, like a prodigal son, perhaps then you will see: for there will be a great celebration in that day, yea, even the fatted calf will be slain, (Luke 15:23, ("all of them fatlings of Bashan", lol)). But as for now it is not like these supernal things can be explained to you while you are chowing down on a meat-lovers pizza; for your desire for that meat-lovers pizza has clouded your judgment when it comes to what the scripture actually teaches.

And likewise your quote from Exodus 20:24 has also been explained in light of all of the above and the Testimony of Messiah which expounds the adamah-soil of the heart in the Parable of the Sower and other parables in the Gospel accounts which Testimony of Messiah you disrespect, trample, and ignore, and when you trample his Testimony you trample his blood as also has already been explained to you many times now.

You deny the Testimony of the Master.
And that says an altar of adamah which is the altar of the heart, (parable of the Sower).

Exodus 20:24
24 An altar of adamah shall you make unto Me, and shall sacrifice thereon your ascending offerings,
(prayer) and your peace offerings, your sheep, and your oxen: (the bullocks of your lips) in all places where I record My name, I will come unto you, and I will bless you.

You are the Land, O man, both the eretz outer bounds, (the flesh), and the adamah; and the adamah is the soil of the heart in supernal Torah by the teachings of Messiah in the Gospel accounts, (such as clearly displayed in the parable of the Sower). The adamah is the soil from which the first man Adam was taken, (Gen 2:7), which when he was cast forth out of Eden he was sent back to till, (and that is symbolism for tilling the soil of the heart after having transgressed). The Torah likewise reveals this supernal truth in the companion passage to Exo 20:24 which you have quoted, (and if not for the Testimony of Messiah in the Gospel accounts I would have never even seen or understood this).

Deuteronomy 5:29
29 O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!

Exo 20:24a - "An altar of adamah shall you make unto Me"
Deut 5:29a - "O that there were such an heart in them"

By the companion passage, Deuteronomy 5:29, it is revealed that the altar of adamah-soil from Exodus 20:24 is the heart; just exactly as it is expounded in the parable of the Sower by the Master in the Gospel accounts. Your carnal Pharisaic interpretations of the Torah are an affront because they are an old school Pharisaic flesh-minded carnal argument against the Testimony of the Master Teacher recorded in the Gospel accounts. Again, you are the blind leading the blind.

Exodus 20:24
24 An altar of adamah shall you make unto Me, and shall sacrifice thereon your ascending offerings,
[H5930 `olah] (prayer) and your peace offerings, your sheep, and your oxen: (the bullocks of your lips) in all places where I record My name, I will come unto you, and I will bless you.

H5930 עֹלָה `olah (o-law') n-f.
עוֹלָה `owlah (o-law')
1. a step.
2. (collectively) stairs, as ascending.
3. (usually) a holocaust (as going up in smoke).
[feminine active participle of H5927]
Root(s): H5927

H5927 עָלָה `alah (aw-law') v.
1. to ascend.
2. (intransitively) to be high.
3. (actively) to mount.
{used in a great variety of senses, primary and secondary, literal and figurative (as follow)}
[a primitive root]
KJV: arise (up), (cause to) ascend up, at once, break (the day) (up), bring (up), (cause to) burn, carry up, cast up, + shew, climb (up), (cause to, make to) come (up), cut off, dawn, depart, exalt, excel, fall, fetch up, get up, (make to) go (away, up); grow (over) increase, lay, leap, levy, lift (self) up, light, (make) up, X mention, mount up, offer, make to pay, + perfect, prefer, put (on), raise, recover, restore, (make to) rise (up), scale, set (up), shoot forth (up), (begin to) spring (up), stir up, take away (up), work.

You have spoken falsehood in order to project a false accusation and a lie.
I spoke the truth.

Additionally some of the scripture posted in the block of references have also been posted and you have rejected those also:

And you speak for Elohim? I already quoted Jeremiah 7:22 in the same place I just spoke about to Jerry, that is, on page two of this thread, (even after it was already posted in a previous thread which brought about this new thread). How many times does it need to be repeated? The Father plainly says that He did not speak about literal physical animal sacrifices and eating flesh when He brought the children of Israel out of Egypt. Here it is again, a third time now, from page two of this thread:

Jeremiah 7:21-26 KJV
21 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Put your burnt offerings unto your sacrifices, and eat flesh.
22 For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:
23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.
24 But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward.
25 Since the day that your fathers came forth out of the land of Egypt unto this day I have even sent unto you all my servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them:
26 Yet they hearkened not unto me, nor inclined their ear, but hardened their neck: they did worse than their fathers.

Literal physical animal sacrifice results in blood guilt according to the scripture, (Psalm 51:14, Isaiah 1:15), and is the result of the imagination of an evil heart according to the above passage from Jeremiah, that is, the imagination of an evil heart that does not actually "hear" the Torah and rather walks according to belly, (just as the serpent was cursed to do from the beginning), which is the result of walking according to the lust of the flesh, (the lust to eat the cooked flesh of slain innocent creatures of Elohim).

It is not me who says that you interpret the holy scripture by way of the imagination of an evil heart but rather that is what the scripture says in the Jeremiah passage quoted above. And you prove the words of the Prophet to be true when you reject his words in favor of your own interpretation of literal physical sacrifices to fulfill the lust of your flesh and your desire for the cooked flesh of the slain creatures of Elohim with their blood drained. You do indeed have blood on your hands just as the Prophet Isaiah and the Psalmist both say.

Psalm 51:14-17 KJV
Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
15 O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Isaiah 1:10-15 KJV
10 Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.
11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?
13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.
15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear:
your hands are full of blood.

And even worse, your predicament is twofold worse off because your lust for flesh has nothing to do with temple sacrifices: you only eat the flesh of slain beasts to satisfy the lust of your belly. Moreover other passages of Torah and Prophets have also been shown to you which expose your reasoning as nothing more than your own carnal mind in action and the imaginations of your own evil heart because you refuse to walk in the Testimony of Messiah. Even from the Torah we see that the temple or sanctuary has always been the man and not a sanctuary made with the hands of men.

In addition to the Testimony of Messiah in the Gospel accounts there are reasons from within the Torah itself and the Prophets for why I understand these things the way I do. Even from the Torah every man is a little miqdash-temple-sanctuary-chapel, (and the Prophet Ezekiel expounds this along with the true supernal meaning of the adamah-soil of the heart). This has been discussed many times throughout this forum: you deny these things in favor of a literal physical Israel found outlined with borders on your favorite Armageddon apocalypse war maps of the Middle East. How is it my problem you do not believe what the Word of the Father actually says even after it has been explained multiple times? In many of the following quotes you were there in those threads and one of them was even your own thread:

It is yet another body-temple analogy, another "mystery" set in types and shadows. The one new man is both sticks combined: Yhudah is of the holy adamah-soil of the heart, (Zec 2:12-13), while Israel is in the outer eretz-lands of the nations, (the outer bounds or badlands, that is, the flesh, which is the commons-profane area roundabout the outer perimeter of the temple, the eretzot-lands in the allegory). If you understand that the people are the land, (both the adamah-soil of the heart and the eretz-land), then you may begin to truly understand the allegory; for you are the holy temple with its lands, both the holy adamah-soil of the heart and commons or profane which represents the flesh. But sin dwells in the flesh, (Rom 7:18), and therefore we are admonished to mortify or put to death the deeds of the body and our members which are upon the "land", (our own land, which would be eretz if it were written in Hebrew). Therefore those "dwellers" in the outer bounds of the flesh are enemies for the sake of the Gospel, but beloved for the sake of the fathers; and those are the dispersed tribes of Israel, (the house of Israel, the ten northern tribes). The flesh is deceived, partially blind or partially hardened; divide your "land" into "twelve thrones" and rule it with a rod of iron, (by way of the Testimony of Messiah and supernal-spiritual Torah as understood through the lenses of his Testimony, Rom 7:14, 25). Messiah is the power and the wisdom of Elohim; for the foolishness of Elohim is wiser than men, and the weakness of Elohim is stronger and mightier than men. Elohim has chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; Elohim has chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty, and base things of the world, and things which are despised, Elohim has chosen: yea, even things which are not, so as to bring to nothing things that are: THAT NO FLESH SHOULD GLORY IN HIS PRESENCE, (Zec 2:12-13).

Then take what is said from Zec 2:12, where adamah is used, ("the holy adamah" which is the adamah-soil of the heart when it has been tilled, and turned, and purged of stones, rocks, and weeds, as in the Parable of the Sower), and compare that with what Paul states in Rom 2:28-29.

Exodus 25:1-9
1 And YHWH spoke unto Mosheh, saying:
2 Speak unto bnei Yisrael, that they bring Me an offering: of every one that gives it
willingly with his heart shall you take My offering.
3 And this is the offering which you shall take of them; gold, and silver, and brass:
4 and blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine linen, and goat hair:
5 and ram skins dyed red, and tachash skins, and acacia wood:
6 oil for the light, spices for anointing oil, and for sweet incense:
7 shoham stones, and stones for setting for an ephod, and for a breastplate.
8 And let them make Me
a miqdash-sanctuary so that I may dwell among them:
9 according to all that I show you,
after the pattern of the Mishkan-Tabernacle and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall you make it.

You either do it or you do not and this is no different from the Testimony of Messiah who clearly teaches that every individual is a house and the same which Paul teaches; how you are the miqdash-body-temple of Elohim. We are admonished to pattern our own little miqdash-chapel-temple after the pattern of the greater Mishkan-Tabernacle with all its vessels. This no doubt means that all such things are supernal in meaning. For the same reasons above, Exodus 25:8-9, the Prophet Ezekiel, a son of Man, writes the following:

Ezekiel 11:14-20
14 Again the Word of YHWH came unto me, saying:
15 Son of man, your brethren, even your brethren the men of your kindred and all the house of Yisrael, all of them are they unto whom the inhabitants of Yerushalem have said, "Get you far from YHWH: unto us is this eretz-land given in possession!"
16 Therefore say, Thus says Adonai YHWH: Although I have cast them far off among the gentiles, and although I have scattered them among the aretzot-
lands, yet will I be to them as a little miqdash-sanctuary-chapel in the aretzot-lands where they shall go.
17 Therefore say, Thus says Adonai YHWH: I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the
aretzot-lands where you have been scattered, and I will give you the adamat-soil of Yisrael.
18 And they shall enter therein, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof, and all the abominations thereof from that place.
19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new Spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:
20 That they may walk in My statutes, and keep My ordinances, and do them: and they shall be My people, and I will be their Elohim.

The new Spirit is the Testimony of Messiah: the Spirit of the Renewed Covenant.
Sorry for your luck but there is no such thing as "the house of the Gentiles" . . .

There is actually authority from the scripture which explains that statement, (not me, but the scripture), in fact, from the same author; and if any would receive it the passage reveals that the Testimony of Messiah is what is finished when the Master says that at Golgotha. Thus the Testimony of Messiah is itself the "new covenant Spirit", (because testimony is spirit whether for the good or whether for the evil). This may be understood by a simple reading of the following passage without adding any words to it like most English translations do. I have found that from the English renderings the Young's Literal Bible Translation is one of the very few which actually renders it without adding the word "given" into the text. That word, (the Greek equivalent), is not found in any codex or manuscript even though most English renderings incorrectly insert it into the text because they do not understand that the Testimony of Messiah is actually the new covenant Spirit, (meaning that to have "the Spirit" one must actually be IN the Testimony of Messiah to be "IN Messiah", actually DOING his teachings and commandments, and not just claiming some ethereal presence for having made a one-time confession of "faith"). Read the following and understand that when the text says "Jesus was not yet glorified" the author means lifted up at Golgotha, (glorified being the same as exalted or lifted up).

And do not add "given" into the text because it does not belong there:

John 7:37-39 YLT (Young's Literal Bible Translation)
37 And in the last, the great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, 'If any one doth thirst, let him come unto me and drink;
38 he who is believing in me, according as the Writing said, Rivers out of his belly shall flow of living water;'
39 and this he said of the Spirit, which those believing in him were about to receive; for not yet was the Holy Spirit, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

There it is as plain as day:

"For not yet was the Holy Spirit, because Jesus was not yet glorified", (at Golgotha).

The "new covenant Spirit" is the Testimony of Messiah, and it was not finished until Golgotha when the Master cried out, "It is finished", meaning his full Testimony; which if we observe, heed, do, and carry out in our own walk, is our sanctification and our salvation because it is the soterion-peace-offering that reconciles us unto the Father.

Ezekiel 11:19-20 KJV
19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:
20 That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.

Ezekiel 18:31 KJV
31 Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

Ezekiel 36:25-27 KJV
25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

New Spirit = New Covenant Spirit = Testimony of Messiah. :)

Face it Jerry: your entire view of the scripture is based on the eyes and mind of the flesh.

Again, in the teaching of the Master every man is likened to a house:

Exodus 12:7 KJV
7 And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it.

This goes all the way back to the application of blood as spoken to you in the previous thread and again on the second page of this thread, (which was why I posted it again herein).

Your body-temple is the house, O man, and the Pesakh is the Word of the Father:

Exodus 12:13 KJV
13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

Exodus 12:21-23 KJV
21 Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the passover.
22 And ye shall take a bunch of hyssop, and dip it in the blood that is in the bason, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that is in the bason; and none of you shall go out at the door of his house until the morning.
23 For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.

Deuteronomy 11:18-21 KJV
18 Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand,
[supernal meaning - hands-deeds] that they may be as frontlets between your eyes [supernal meaning - eyes-focus-thoughts].
19 And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
20 And thou shalt write them upon the door posts of thine house, and upon thy gates:
21 That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers to give them, as the days of heaven upon the earth.

Without supernal Torah, as understood through the lenses of the full Testimony of the Messiah found in the Gospel accounts, you will never see the days of the heavens upon the earth.

All of these are things that have already been said and explained to you, Jerry, and they are all full of holy scripture which you have ignored, disregarded, disrespected, and therefore trampled, and you cannot see that the abomination of desoltation takes place in the heart of a man because you do not truly believe that you are the temple of Elohim. You are of those that justify themselves before men: but Elohim knows the hearts, and that which is highly esteemed among men is an abomination in the sight of Elohim. But how are you going to flee to the mountain of Elohim when you are not in the land of Yhudah to begin with? Clearly your heart has not been circumcised according to the way in which Paul explains it from the Torah: otherwise you would know that the adamah-soil of Yhudah is the land of your heart. So you will stay where you are, but the Destroyer of the heathen is on his way, and you will die in your sins just the same as the rest, (and if you overcome in that hour then you will consider it perfectly in the afterglow days, (it will not be a fire to be warmed by, lol)).

Sorry for your pride and your left handed billy goat luck.

daqq

You believe in salvation by your own works.

You have no faith in Christ and His works.

If you do not believe what I have said and taught from the scripture then you have no faith in the work of Messiah because you do not believe his Testimony and apply it to yourself and your doctrine. You only claim to believe him but you do not do what he says, (Luke 6:46).

daqq

You also lie about me, and damn yourself over and over, as if you could know what is in my heart.

an unconverted Jew you are.

LA

You reveal what is in your heart every time you make false accusations about me. You keep saying that I deny the atonement of Messiah when I am here clearly defending my view of the true atonement of Messiah. You are lying every time you accuse me and speak such buffoonery. You should have believed the Testimony of Messiah who tells you not to judge, lest you be judged, and clearly tells us how we may know what is in the heart; for what comes forth from the mouth proceeds from the heart, (Matthew 15:18,19,20), and the tree is known by its fruit. If you do not wish to be proven a liar then stop telling lies about me and forcing me to prove that you are lying and defiling yourself.