Animal Sacrifices Found in the Old Testament ?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Lol, you have seven times three fingers point back at you. :)

But as I said to your new-found friend, LA, according to the scripture and my doctrine I do believe exactly what that passage says and believe I am redeemed with non-corruptible blood, which is Spirit because it is the Testimony-Word of Messiah, even the blood of Elohim who is Spirit. You however claim to be redeemed with the physical corruptible blood of a physical man; and therefore you can neither eat his flesh nor drink his blood because you do not have either of those things: and even if you did, that would make you a cannibal. Your carnal, fleshly, physical mindset and vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers has utterly deceived you.

And what was the robotic response from your fellow cultist?
Repeat the passage again because the mind-swiped data banks were empty:

Here it is again in hopes that you fully understand: according to the scripture and my doctrine I do believe exactly what that passage says and believe I am redeemed with non-corruptible blood, which is Spirit because it is the Testimony-Word of Messiah, even the blood of Elohim who is Spirit. You however claim to be redeemed with the physical corruptible blood of a physical man; and therefore you can neither eat his flesh nor drink his blood because you do not have either of those things: and even if you did, that would make you a cannibal. Your carnal, fleshly, physical mindset and vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers has utterly deceived you.

Nope that's you! Save yourself and save us also!

But the other thief said "do you not fear God? You and I deserve to die, but this man has done nothing wrong" he knew Jesus didn't deserve to die. And it was him who was saved!

We deserve to die (to self) because we are sinners, and as we are put to death by the Spirit, we are also raised with Christ, we die so that the life of Christ can be seen in and through us.

So instead of Jesus dying for you to live, how about you dying for Jesus to live?

He was dead to self and he lived for us and, to bare witness to the truth, to bring us a new and living way. And we are saved by his life!

Here it comes... you both can condemn and judge away. But I'll be blunt!

You both teach "Dying to self". But you both do the dying. You are both ignorant, proud and naive! Do you not fear God! The Son of God and Son of man did nothing wrong, yet suffered the condemnation we wicked people deserve!

He alone is worthy to be praised! He alone satisfies the penalty of Sin!

You are both... [MENTION=7266]Zeke[/MENTION] too... you three are Deniers of the propitiation by HIS death, burial and Ressurection. You fools! How will you escape the fires of Hell?

Are you now God that you can be altruistic and selfless in a saving way!?!

daqq

Here it comes... you both can condemn and judge away. But I'll be blunt!

You both teach "Dying to self". But you both do the dying. You are both ignorant, proud and naive! Do you not fear God! The Son of God and Son of man did nothing wrong, yet suffered the condemnation we wicked people deserve!

He alone is worthy to be praised! He alone satisfies the penalty of Sin!

You are both... @Zeke too... you three are Deniers of the propitiation by HIS death, burial and Ressurection. You fools! How will you escape the fires of Hell?

Are you now God that you can be altruistic and selfless in a saving way!?!

Nope, belief includes applying the full Testimony of Messiah to yourself: without applying that holy Testimony you have no atonement no matter what you claim. Therefore your own witness and testimony reveals that you do not know what you speak of. You would be no different than if one of the children of Israel in Egypt refused to put the blood of the Lamb on the door posts and lintel-header of his house, (the house is your body-temple which is no more your own when you commit to follow the Master).

Romans 3:23-26 ASV
23 for all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God;
24 being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25 whom God set forth to be a propitiation, through faith, in his blood, to show his righteousness because of the passing over of the sins done aforetime, in the forbearance of God;
26 for the showing, I say, of his righteousness at this present season: that he might himself be just, and the justifier of him that hath faith in Jesus.

Try not to divide up the passage for your own private interpretation: Paul equates "faith in his blood" with "faith in Jesus" which means that the two are intrinsically related, in fact, inseparable: and that is what it truly means to be "in Messiah" because his blood paid for his Testimony and therefore his Testimony represents his blood. True belief in Messiah means by default that such a one truly believes his TESTIMONY, otherwise, you are no better off than the demons and devils, (James 2:19). It is very clear in the above passage that Paul is equating faith in his blood with overall faith in Messiah; and that means believing and doing his Testimony. If you do not do his Testimony you do not really believe him or the doctrine which he preached. A simple assent or confession of belief or faith is not what Paul is talking about because even the demons believe, (and shudder). Your definitions and understandings of "belief" and "faith" are corrupt and misguided. True BELIEF includes APPLYING the holy Testimony of Messiah to yourself and your walk; and that Testimony is purchased by his own blood, and therefore it is his blood, and our only true atonement, and what it truly means to be in Messiah, (because we are in his Testimony-Word-Blood). It is not difficult to understand unless you prefer wearing thick black paradigm sunshades to hide your eyes your from the Light.

marhig

So the word "die" in this verse is just referring to dying to self?:

"The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him"
(Ez.18:20).​

Did all of those who sinned die to self? If not, why not?

No that means that if we live in sin we will be dead to God!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Lol, you have seven times three fingers point back at you. :)

But as I said to your new-found friend, LA, according to the scripture and my doctrine I do believe exactly what that passage says and believe I am redeemed with non-corruptible blood, which is Spirit because it is the Testimony-Word of Messiah, even the blood of Elohim who is Spirit. You however claim to be redeemed with the physical corruptible blood of a physical man; and therefore you can neither eat his flesh nor drink his blood because you do not have either of those things: and even if you did, that would make you a cannibal. Your carnal, fleshly, physical mindset and vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers has utterly deceived you.

And what was the robotic response from your fellow cultist?
Repeat the passage again because the mind-swiped data banks were empty:

Here it is again in hopes that you fully understand: according to the scripture and my doctrine I do believe exactly what that passage says and believe I am redeemed with non-corruptible blood, which is Spirit because it is the Testimony-Word of Messiah, even the blood of Elohim who is Spirit. You however claim to be redeemed with the physical corruptible blood of a physical man; and therefore you can neither eat his flesh nor drink his blood because you do not have either of those things: and even if you did, that would make you a cannibal. Your carnal, fleshly, physical mindset and vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers has utterly deceived you.

Nope that's you! Save yourself and save us also!

But the other thief said "do you not fear God? You and I deserve to die, but this man has done nothing wrong" he knew Jesus didn't deserve to die. And it was him who was saved!

We deserve to die (to self) because we are sinners, and as we are put to death by the Spirit, we are also raised with Christ, we die so that the life of Christ can be seen in and through us.

So instead of Jesus dying for you to live, how about you dying for Jesus to live?

He was dead to self and he lived for us and, to bare witness to the truth, to bring us a new and living way. And we are saved by his life!

Nope, belief includes applying the full Testimony of Messiah to yourself: without applying that holy Testimony you have no atonement no matter what you claim. Therefore your own witness and testimony reveals that you do not know what you speak of. You would be no different than if one of the children of Israel in Egypt refused to put the blood of the Lamb on the door posts and lintel-header of his house, (the house is your body-temple which is no more your own when you commit to follow the Master).

Romans 3:23-26 ASV
23 for all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God;
24 being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25 whom God set forth to be a propitiation, through faith, in his blood, to show his righteousness because of the passing over of the sins done aforetime, in the forbearance of God;
26 for the showing, I say, of his righteousness at this present season: that he might himself be just, and the justifier of him that hath faith in Jesus.

Try not to divide up the passage for your own private interpretation: Paul equates "faith in his blood" with "faith in Jesus" which means that the two are intrinsically related, in fact, inseparable: and that is what it truly means to be "in Messiah" because his blood paid for his Testimony and therefore his Testimony represents his blood. True belief in Messiah means by default that such a one truly believes his TESTIMONY, otherwise, you are no better off than the demons and devils, (James 2:19). It is very clear in the above passage that Paul is equating faith in his blood with overall faith in Messiah; and that means believing and doing his Testimony. If you do not do his Testimony you do not really believe him or the doctrine which he preached. A simple assent or confession of belief or faith is not what Paul is talking about because even the demons believe, (and shudder). Your definitions and understandings of "belief" and "faith" are corrupt and misguided. True BELIEF includes APPLYING the holy Testimony of Messiah to yourself and your walk; and that Testimony is purchased by his own blood, and therefore it is his blood, and our only true atonement, and what it truly means to be in Messiah, (because we are in his Testimony-Word-Blood). It is not difficult to understand unless you prefer wearing thick black paradigm sunshades to hide your eyes your from the Light.

1 John 1:8

And... you do call Him a liar!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
No, I do not call Him a liar, and that makes you a liar and false Accuser. :)

See how that works? You are actually required to prove what you say with scripture.

Are you ever going to start doing that?

You are either sick and need Atonment... or you're not.

You, [MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION] and [MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] are self proclaimed gods... void of propitiation. You are sinful fools declaring yourselves sin less and without need of Jesus!

Jerry Shugart

No that means that if we live in sin we will be dead to God!

That is not what you said. You said that the word "die" in this verse is just referring to dying to self?:

"The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him" (Ez.18:20).​

daqq

That is not what you said. You said that the word "die" in this verse is just referring to dying to self?:
"The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him" (Ez.18:20).​

That is indeed what it means because it is couched in New Covenant language:

Ezekiel 18:1-4 KJV
1 The word of the LORD came unto me again, saying,
2 What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying,
The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge?
3 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel.
4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine:
the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Jeremiah 31:26-31 KJV
26 Upon this I awaked, and beheld; and my sleep was sweet unto me.
27 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.
28 And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the LORD.
29 In those days they shall say no more,
The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.
But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.
31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a
new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

How many times has this been posted before your very own eyes Jerry? It has been at least four or five times that I know of. Why do you refuse to believe what the scripture says? The New Covenant is clearly announced by Messiah himself at the Seder in Luke 22:20, which is confirmed by Paul where he quotes from this same passage in 1Cor 11:25, and then it is confirmed yet again by the author of Hebrews who quotes from the Jeremiah New Covenant passage verbatim in Hebrews 8:8-12. Both the Jeremiah 31 and the Ezekiel 18 passages speak of the sour grape proverb, (which has also been discussed with you in at least two or three other threads concerning original sin). You are not going to escape giving an answer for intentionally ignoring the holy scriptures which have been presented to you manifold times. The New Covenant may only be understood through the Testimony of Messiah. Therefore it does indeed concern dying to self; and therefore also it is by the grace and graciousness of the Testimony of Messiah that it is not meant as literal physical death, (for his Testimony is Spirit).

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
That is indeed what it means because it is couched in New Covenant language:

Ezekiel 18:1-4 KJV
1 The word of the LORD came unto me again, saying,
2 What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying,
The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge?
3 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel.
4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine:
the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Jeremiah 31:26-31 KJV
26 Upon this I awaked, and beheld; and my sleep was sweet unto me.
27 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.
28 And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the LORD.
29 In those days they shall say no more,
The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.
But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.
31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a
new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

How many times has this been posted before your very own eyes Jerry? It has been at least four or five times that I know of. Why do you refuse to believe what the scripture says? The New Covenant is clearly announced by Messiah himself at the Seder in Luke 22:20, which is confirmed by Paul where he quotes from this same passage in 1Cor 11:25, and then it is confirmed yet again by the author of Hebrews who quotes from the Jeremiah New Covenant passage verbatim in Hebrews 8:8-12. Both the Jeremiah 31 and the Ezekiel 18 passages speak of the sour grape proverb, (which has also been discussed with you in at least two or three other threads concerning original sin). You are not going to escape giving an answer for intentionally ignoring the holy scriptures which have been presented to you manifold times. The New Covenant may only be understood through the Testimony of Messiah. Therefore it does indeed concern dying to self; and therefore also it is by the grace and graciousness of the Testimony of Messiah that it is not meant as literal physical death, (for his Testimony is Spirit).

Daqq...

You are spouting repetitive gibberish! No thing you have posted is relevant in this discussion!

Do you need God's Atonment for your soul?

Yes - Good... there's hope for you!

No. - Not Good... Do you think you are good enough on your own efforts to go home? Do you sin? Do you need Jesus?

daqq

Daqq...

You are spouting repetitive gibberish! No thing you have posted is relevant in this discussion!

Do you need God's Atonment for your soul?

Yes - Good... there's hope for you!

No. - Not Good... Do you think you are good enough on your own efforts to go home? Do you sin? Do you need Jesus?

Jerry posted this thread and Jerry has posed that same question several times.
My answer was to him concerning what he posted about Eze 18:20.
Do you not think Eze 18:1-4 is related to Eze 18:20?
It is the same passage! And who are you?

daqq

Being called Loony by a "self-proclaimed" god isn't exactly upsetting.

Get right!

More flaming and lying by misrepresentation of what I said in quoting John 10:34-36.
It is not my fault you reject the Testimony of Messiah whom you claim to know and love.
If you claim "Jesus is YHWH" and God Almighty then why do you not believe his words?
It is clearly because you do not really believe what you claim to believe.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Jerry posted this thread and Jerry has posed that same question several times.
My answer was to him concerning what he posted about Eze 18:20.
Do you not think Eze 18:1-4 is related to Eze 18:20?
It is the same passage! And who are you?

I think you're eating the sour grapes of your own Works and denying your need for Jesus!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
More flaming and lying by misrepresentation of what I said in quoting John 10:34-36.
It is not my fault you reject the Testimony of Messiah whom you claim to know and love.
If you claim "Jesus is YHWH" and God Almighty then why do you not believe his words?
It is clearly because you do not really believe what you claim to believe.

You repeat LXX this and Testimony that... but you don't understand a word of what you quote.

It is you that deny your need for Him!

John 3:14 ... Wake up DOOFEY!

daqq

You repeat LXX this and Testimony that... but you don't understand a word of what you quote.

It is you that deny your need for Him!

John 3:14 ... Wake up DOOFEY!

Nope, it is you who does not understand the Word I quote.
And that is because the Living Word of the Father is not in you.
(Because you have foolishly tried to replace the Father with His Son).

daqq

So according to you all who sin died to self?

You have lost touch with reality!

You missed the critical point: it is NEW COVENANT language and therefore can only be understood through the Testimony of Messiah. Too bad you say that the Testimony of Messiah "was only for the Jews" in some concocted long past dispensation from almost two thousand years ago; otherwise you might actually be able to understand the primary Covenant when you read it: for the veil over your heart, mind, and eyes, can only be removed "IN" Messiah which means to be "IN" his Testimony, but you cannot be "IN" his Testimony so long as you continue to believe that his Testimony was not intended for your separate "dispensation" which you think to have carved out for your own benefit. It is not helping you but rather has blinded you and cut you off from the Root as has already been said to you. Spirit is reality and cannot be moved: the flesh profits you nothing because it is carnal, unstable, and temporary. It is you who does not understand reality.