Alt-Trump

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hyperbole must be over Danoh's head. I recognized it immediately (his 5th avenue joke), and most regular folks laughed with him. If it'd been a snake it've bit him. ;)
They don't get it at all.
They have no sense of humor either.
Way too sensitive.

WizardofOz

Are you really that dumb that you cannot figure out what he meant by that?
The meaning behind that is that Hillary is so utterly evil that even if Trump murdered someone he would still be high above what she had fallen to.
That's one of the main reasons Trump knew he had a good chance of winning, because Hillary was hated so much.

You're just plain off base here. This was during the primaries. Trump was comparing the loyalty of his supporters to that of Jeb's and Rubio's.

Donald Trump Says He Could 'Shoot Somebody' Without Losing Votes

Danoh

You're just plain off base here. This was during the primaries. Trump was comparing the loyalty of his supporters to that of Jeb's and Rubio's.

Donald Trump Says He Could 'Shoot Somebody' Without Losing Votes

Yep; but leave it to the ever self-deluded Trump supporter to read his or her own desperately desired narrative INTO "Trump's heart" as having been Trump's all along...

That is exactly how self-delusion works - one spouse is informed the other is not home again because they are actually off with a secret lover again, only to be put in check by the spouse being told that with "no; they are hard at work; you just don't understand them so you're making that up."

Trumper supporters are in for a huge amount of self-induced shock...which their so crystal clear obvious self-delusion will of course, rescue them from, once more.

That is all this is - the same old, same old musical chairs both the majority of supporters within the Left and the Right are deluding themselves into believing neither is playing.

"Next stop, The Twilight Zone..."

Danoh

You just don't get him, Danoh.

There ya go again.
You have not idea whatsoever how much I know about Donald Trump.
But you will jump to conclusion and claim that as a victory,
Another recurring pattern of yours.

So is yours.

Because Danoh says so.
You beat all, you know that.

Grab a tissue.
Throw in another little nicey wisey before you smack me again like the gentleman you are not.

You are obviously as informed about whatever you have read on Trump as some on here ever prove they are about the Scripture such just might actually be very familiar with, and yet somehow clueless about the Apostle Paul's distinct Apostlship.

Like their kind, you Trump supporters have done and do the same with whatever you read or hear about the vile individual: Trump.

As WOZ just now proved once more - you read YOUR OWN obviously desperately desired; bigoted narrative "into the passages."

You've fooled yourselves well.

So well, that anyone pointing it out you automatically conclude is your enemy.

Typical trait in the self-deluded.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are obviously as informed about whatever you have read on Trump as some on here ever prove they are about the Scripture such just might actually be very familiar with, and yet somehow clueless about the Apostle Paul's distinct Apostlship.

Like their kind, you Trump supporters have done and do the same with whatever you read or hear about the vile individual: Trump.

As WOZ just now proved once more - you read YOUR OWN obviously desperately desired; bigoted narrative "into the passages."

You've fooled yourselves well.

So well, that anyone pointing it out you automatically conclude is your enemy.

Typical trait in the self-deluded.
Amusing - you of all people calling anyone a bigot :chuckle:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Debate-7.jpg

..... The meaning behind that is that Hillary is so utterly evil that even if Trump murdered someone he would still be high above what she had fallen to.
That's one of the main reasons Trump knew he had a good chance of winning, because Hillary was hated so much.

"Tambora" has "unwittingly" unveiled the strategy that "The Donald" and his motley crew of "deplorables" are now being forced to resurrect Hillary as the centre-piece of their "alternative" talking points - all designed to divert our attention away from the real issues!

The more dilemmas, of his own making, that this President faces, the greater the need to create a "bogeywoman" that is "so utterly evil" and "hated" as to make their candidate appear "high above what she had fallen to" - even if "Trump murdered someone!"

The only way to combat this tactic is to refuse to take the "bait," instead of going down this "rabbit hole" exercise discipline and remain on topic - give Donald J. Trump all the attention he deserves!

Last edited:

Danoh

Amusing - you of all people calling anyone a bigot :chuckle:

Were I a bigot, I would bar you from this thread but continue to post on your threads - just like you and Musti have done to others who hit too close to home on your threads.

It is also crystal clear once more what has made yours and GD's supposed "peace with PJ."

The exact same hypocrisy that has drawn the three of you together in support of the admitted sexual predator and ever petty Trump.

Luke 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

And we all supposedly well know what the so called "moral majority right" of Christ's day did with that.

Act. 2:23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

Fact is - even the most Biblically illiterate obviously see right thru your crystal clear self-delusion.

Danoh

Debate-7.jpg

"Tambora" has "unwittingly" unveiled the strategy that "The Donald" and his motley crew of "deplorables" are now being forced to resurrect Hillary as the centre-piece of their "alternative" talking points - all designed to divert our attention away from the real issues!

The more dilemmas, of his own making, that this President faces, the greater the need to create a "bogeywoman" that is "so utterly evil" and "hated" as to make their candidate appear "high above what she had fallen to!"

The only way to combat this tactic is to refuse to take the "bait," instead of going down this "rabbit hole" exercise discipline and remain on topic - give Donald J. Trump all the attention he deserves!

Ever read any biographies on Trump written before he was ever running for office?

Each describes that vey same pattern of his, as a pattern repeatedly recurring throughout his life-long corrupt business life.

At the same time, the rise of the Alt-Trump sense of reality remains a fascinating one to observe.

It is ever a continually growing pattern "the course of this world" (Eph. 2) has ever been on, and one that was described long ago - one that would in the end have its greatest short lived glory, once more, in the following...

In the distinction between those opposed to such individuals...

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

And those only supposedly so..

2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Viewed thru that dual lens, the rise of the self-deluded and their own, one more ever rationalized, life-long corrupt, supposed saviour, despite their claims that Christ is their moral compass, is not in the least bit, surprising.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Debate-7.jpg

The more dilemmas, of his own making, that this President faces, the greater the need to create a "bogeywoman" that is "so utterly evil" and "hated" as to make their candidate appear "high above what she had fallen to!"

And there you have it folks.
They are not interested in morality, but only Trump.
Bring up Trump - fair game.
Bring up Clinton - foul.
They don't want their candidates brought up because they know it makes mush out of their morality outcry,

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ever read any biographies on Trump written before he was ever running for office?

Each describes that vey same pattern of his, as a pattern repeatedly recurring throughout his life-long corrupt business life.

At the same time, the rise of the Alt-Trump sense of reality remains a fascinating one to observe.

It is ever a continually growing pattern "the course of this world" (Eph. 2) has ever been on, and one that was described long ago - one that would in the end have its greatest short lived glory, once more, in the following...

In the distinction between those opposed to such individuals...

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

And those only supposedly so..

2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Viewed thru that dual lens, the rise of the self-deluded and their own, one more ever rationalized, life-long corrupt, supposed saviour, despite their claims that Christ is their moral compass, is not in the least bit, surprising.
And there it is again, folks.
All about Trump.
Don't bring up Clinton.

For one that claims to notice patterns, Danoh uses his same tired double-standard over and over.

Danoh

And there it is again, folks.
All about Trump.
Don't bring up Clinton.

For one that claims to notice patterns, Danoh uses his same tired double-standard over and over.

Bring up Clinton all you want on my thread - I won't kick you out; hypocrite.

My point is all you ever do when it comes to your actual moral compass - the life-long corrupt, admitted sexual Predator Trump - is prove he is your actual moral compass.

Bring up Clinton all you want on here.

Again, I'm not the hypocrite who bars people from a thread and then posts on that individual's threads some nonsense about fair play - you are; hypocrite.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bring up Clinton all you want on my thread
I will because you don't.
For you it all Trump Trump Trump.

My point is all you ever do when it comes to your actual moral compass - the life-long corrupt, admitted sexual Predator Trump - is prove he is your actual moral compass.
And you are an idiot for concluding that.

Bring up Clinton all you want on here.
He needs to be brought up.
He and his supportive wife were the left's APPROVED candidates.
They sunk any credibility the left has on morals.
Those women that accused him were believable too.
But that didn't matter at all.
And you and yours keep skirting around that to pound on Trump as if the left has any concern for morals.

Again, I'm not the hypocrite who bars people from a thread and then posts on that individual's threads some nonsense about fair play - you are; hypocrite.
Me either.
I didn't report you, and I didn't encourage anyone else to report you, and no mod asked for my input when you were kicked out.

So, again, your recurring pattern of prematurely arriving at a conclusion that holds me responsible for any of that is just more of your many delusions.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
‘HE HAS TO GO!!!’ Fox fans furious after Shep Smith blows up right-wing conspiracy about Uranium One

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith was blasted by some of his network’s loudest viewers for fact-checking Republican talking points about Uranium One, which defenders of President Donald Trump have used to allege that it was actually Hillary Clinton who colluded with Russia.

“What are the facts? What is Uranium One?” Smith questioned.

Smith explained that Trump’s campaign line on Uranium One is “inaccurate in a number of ways.”

“First, the Clinton State Department had no power to veto or approve that transaction. It could do neither,” Smith noted.

“The accusation is predicated on the charge that Secretary Clinton approved the sale. She did not,” Smith concluded.

Explaining the facts was seen as a betrayal by Fox News viewers, who seemed to prefer the network parrot White House talking points absent journalistic examination.

Here is a sampling of some Fox News viewers’ reaction to Shepard Smith’s reporting.

Sample tweets and a clip of Shepard's fact-checking at the link.

One does not fact-explode another's conspiracy theory. :chuckle: