"|all you have to do is believe in Jesus".. Huh?

turbosixx

If all your concern about Paul was because he was putting Christians to death, you can rest your mind because Paul never persecuted a single Christian in all of his life. Then, it does not make sense that the founder of a religion should persecute the adepts. Paul was the founder of Christianity if you read Acts 11:26 and since then, there was no Christian in the world. What Paul was persecuting in the beginning of his carrier was the Sect of the Nazarenes in the synagogues of Damascus. The Sect of the Nazarenes was a Jewish Sect organized by the apostles of Jesus in Jerusalem. It was also called the "New Way" for being the most recent sect of Judaism in the First Century. (Acts 9:1,2)

Acts 24:2 After Paul had been summoned, Tertullus began to accuse him, saying to the governor,......5 For we have found this man a real pest and a fellow who stirs up dissension among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes......14 But this I admit to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect I do serve the God of our fathers, believing everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets;

turbosixx

If all your concern about Paul was because he was putting Christians to death, you can rest your mind because Paul never persecuted a single Christian in all of his life. Then, it does not make sense that the founder of a religion should persecute the adepts.

Acts 26:9 "So then, I thought to myself that I had to do many things hostile to the name of Jesus of Nazareth. 10And this is just what I did in Jerusalem; not only did I lock up many of the saints in prisons, having received authority from the chief priests, but also when they were being put to death I cast my vote against them.

turbosixx

Paul was the founder of Christianity if you read Acts 11:26

Founded by apostles, plural.
Eph. 2:20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone,

Disciples first called Christians not the first Christians.
Acts 11:26 and when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. And for an entire year they met with the church and taught considerable numbers; and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.