About Death...

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Where do the one's go that are not of "the Body of Christ"?

They await the tribulation of mankind. They are the ones that are in "Sheol", along with Christ rejecting Israel.

The biblical details are very unique on this matter and are subject to much discussion.

1) They may simply be "asleep".

2) They may be separated from body, but aware.

3) They are the dead among us that people obsess over as "spirits".

4) Some form of anguish caused by a separation from God.

5) Human angel and demon theory

Honestly... there's a bunch of ways to interpolate the matter, but really... only God knows... It's not a mystery I'm "dying" to "know". If ya "know" what I mean.

quip

BANNED
Banned
They await the tribulation of mankind. They are the ones that are in "Sheol", along with Christ rejecting Israel.

The biblical details are very unique on this matter and are subject to much discussion.

1) They may simply be "asleep".

2) They may be separated from body, but aware.

3) They are the dead among us that people obsess over as "spirits".

4) Some form of anguish caused by a separation from God.

5) Human angel and demon theory

Honestly... there's a bunch of ways to interpolate the matter, but really... only God knows... It's not a mystery I'm "dying" to "know". If ya "know" what I mean.

The point remaining is that such (pre)judgements are wrought from man not god.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The point remaining is that such (pre)judgements are wrought from man not god.

My point was that only God really knows this answer, and... possibly those that are in the predicament.

I can respect your words here... but the 66 book bible has many prophecies that have come true. The entire book is unique and spans many years, but it fits together perfectly... and... despite having multiple authors.

Biblical Archaeology is a wise study.

quip

BANNED
Banned
I know the Jews, who tried to live their lives by the Law, will have a second chance in the times of Tribulation.

Most Christians say those who are not in the 'Body of Christ' and are not among 'God's chosen people' will end up in hell.

Not being a theologian, I will have to agree with that, although God may have His own way to save some of these?

What I do is live in 'The Body of Christ' and am grateful He saved me by His atonement because mine would never deserve forgiveness.

[Non-believers] will "end up" in hell. Thus, prior to "Judgement" they have been segragated via a pre-judgment by mankind.

Rather suspiciously presumptive.... wouldn't you say?

quip

BANNED
Banned
My point was that only God really knows this answer, and... possibly those that are in the predicament.

Perhaps, though the chronically pious don't seem to hold to the virtues of humility and patience as you seem exhibit.

Rather, they reserve judgement for the here.....and now.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Perhaps, though the chronically pious don't seem to hold to the virtues of humility and patience as you seem exhibit.

Rather, they reserve judgement for the here.....and now.

There goes my humility. I just loosened my hat a couple of notches. How can I be mean to you, Quip... when you speak in kind words?

All of God's guidance, protection and Love to you in your Journey... fellow traveler.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
[Non-believers] will "end up" in hell. Thus, prior to "Judgement" they have been segragated via a pre-judgment by mankind.

Rather suspiciously presumptive.... wouldn't you say?

That is by belief, but if you do not believe in God, then why would you believe it. A better question would be, if you did believe it, why not seek out faith and find salvation?

I have a question and might make it a poll response if I get to feeling up to it.
My question is,'were you brought up with faith? Did you have parents who attended church and read the bible?

Only answer if you feel like it; I am not trying to put you on the spot. I always have theories in my head.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Heb. 9:27

latest

quip

BANNED
Banned
That is by belief, but if you do not believe in God, then why would you believe it. A better question would be, if you did believe it, why not seek out faith and find salvation?

The presumptive rationale regarding the belief is at issue here. Which I obviously don't believe in.

I have a question and might make it a poll response if I get to feeling up to it.
My question is,'were you brought up with faith? Did you have parents who attended church and read the bible?

Only answer if you feel like it; I am not trying to put you on the spot. I always have theories in my head.

Yes, my parents sent me to church at around the age of 8 years. Stopped going around the age of 14 or 15.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The presumptive rationale regarding the belief is at issue here. Which I obviously don't believe in.

Yes, my parents sent me to church at around the age of 8 years. Stopped going around the age of 14 or 15.

May I be nosy about what denomination and if it was legalistic?