Abortion and The Holocaust....Differences?

quip

BANNED
Banned
There is no difference. Even if in the womb, killing an unborn child is murder according to U.S. law. Same as if you kill a child, or grown man or woman.

The only legal exception made is if the mother gives permission for the killing to take place.

Ridiculous.

The same as taking my kidney.

Another toothless point?

glassjester

Sure they can. If I say no and you take it anyway, I can press charges.

And my statement stands. You cannot be charged with murdering a kidney.
How about dropping the snark, and arguing genuinely?

According to U.S. law, killing an unborn child is murder.

Why is that?

Quetzal

And my statement stands. You cannot be charged with murdering a kidney.
How about dropping the snark, and arguing genuinely?

According to U.S. law, killing an unborn child is murder.

Why is that?
If you repeat the same weighted question three times in a row Beetlejuice will appear.

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
look the differences are

everyone knows abortion is legal
everyone knows they many babies are being aborted
everyone knows the democratic party supports it
everyone knows most people vote democratic

Again, more similarities.
"The people" knew government policy backed the slaughter.
"The people" knew the Jews were no more.
"The people" support(ed) both holocausts.
The Democrat, Republican, and Nazi parties all furthered the shame.

Daniel1611

The difference is we know abortion is happening. Somehow the holocaust happened for years and no one knew. Smh.

glassjester

Not if you're an unwanted guest. I've every right to show you to the door of my home.

You know someone's depraved when they need to liken unborn children to trespassers in order to justify their laws.

By the way - why is it considered murder, according to U.S. law, to kill an unborn child?

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
No. It's your reference I'm having trouble with.

OK. Fair enough.
Relating to abortion, you said you have every right to show an unwanted guest to the door of your home. (Kill an unborn baby)

Germany was home to the ruling Nazis. They considered Edith Stein an unwanted guest and claimed every right to show her to the door….of a gas chamber.

More similar than different.

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
The difference is we know abortion is happening. Somehow the holocaust happened for years and no one knew. Smh.

They (German people) knew.

But that does lead to a difference.
The level of intimidation by the Nazi government was such that dissent was almost non-existent.
America hasn’t reached that point….yet.

Daniel1611

They (German people) knew.

But that does lead to a difference.
The level of intimidation by the Nazi government was such that dissent was almost non-existent.
America hasn’t reached that point….yet.

I don't know about that. The people in the old films look thrilled with Hitler. Millions of people smiling and cheering. They looked happy.

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't know about that. The people in the old films look thrilled with Hitler. Millions of people smiling and cheering. They looked happy.

Sounds like North Korea. I wonder what happens to dissenters?
North%20Korea%20pardon.ashx

quip

BANNED
Banned
OK. Fair enough.
Relating to abortion, you said you have every right to show an unwanted guest to the door of your home. (Kill an unborn baby)

Germany was home to the ruling Nazis. They considered Edith Stein an unwanted guest and claimed every right to show her to the door….of a gas chamber.

More similar than different.

...and you're comparing this to a woman's right to have an unwanted fetus removed from her body? the former is an example of an an unjust death, the other just.

Your comparision fails.

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
...and you're comparing this to a woman's right to have an unwanted fetus removed from her body? the former is an example of an an unjust death, the other just.

Your comparision fails.

To the Nazis, it was just. It was their house. In their country, they were justified.

Not unlike killing a baby so mom won't look bad in her prom dress.