A Walk Through Revelation

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is all about our Great Lord and Savior being victorious in every way as was foretold by all the prophets in so many different ways.
Correct. Prophecy is retold at times in scripture. The same event by different people. The catch is we are in an uprophecised time. But I see what Paul said and what we are to look for.

But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,

This is so much like social media, entertainment, and Hollywood now.

Romans 11:25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

I used to liken the fullness of the gentiles with his grace, gathering all things to him. But now, I think he is full of seeing our wickedness. I am watching for the veil to be lifted on Israel.

fzappa13

Rev 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

I know this might seem tangential but, bear with me a moment. The difference between the left hand and the right obviously means something when you study the subject from a biblical perspective. I won't here speculate as to why John offered the information that Jesus touched him with His right hand as opposed to His left but it reminded me of the importance of this subject when taking it as a whole.

It has been observed that roughly 1 in 10 people are left handed. Being left handed is referred to in English as being "sinistral". This is the root from which the term "sinister" is derived and I'm sure most know the negative connotation associated with that term. Both are likely a result of what may be found in the Bible on this subject. Here are two biblical offerings to illustrate the point:

Mat 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Eccl 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

In addition to this there are numerous verses that point the right hand as being one of strength and honor:

Mark 16: 19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

Ex 15:6 Thy right hand, O LORD, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O LORD, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.

I'm not sure I understand this subject in it's entirety but it would appear that the matter of dexterity is of some importance to God and in Him offering it thru His Word it would seem that He wishes to impart some learning to us as it concerns this subject.

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Videos of the ancient ruins of the cities of the 7 churches of Revelation.
I'm posting these mainly just to view the ancient ruins, but the guy also gives background info on the cites and their temples and shrines to their favorite gods.

Ephesus
25 minutes

fzappa13

Revelation is judgment and the restoration of Israel. I'm posting because he goes into the 7 churches.
I would respectfully suggest that Revelation proffers two judgements; the judgement of the earth at the beginning of it and the judgment of man at the end of it ... as will hopefully be illustrated before this effort has reached it's terminus.

fzappa13

Bring back the old Tambora. She knew what was what.
Growth can only happen with those who allow for the possibility. For those that don't, life becomes an ongoing effort to resist the erosion that time inevitably visits to most all cherished notions and, as in "Ground Hog Day", we wind up reliving the same day over and over and over. Rather than insist Tam revisit her past, perhaps you might take the opportunity to use what she offers as a chance to revisit and reexamine your thoughts and beliefs as an opportunity for growth. As Paul told us, "We know NOTHING now as we should." If we are wise enough to embrace this thought, that can be the impetus for a life of learning. The alternative is stasis ... or, as my earthly father used to say, "If you're not learning you're dead already."

Right Divider

Body part
Growth can only happen with those who allow for the possibility.
Oh the wonders of platitudes.
For those that don't, life becomes an ongoing effort to resist the erosion that time inevitably visits to most all cherished notions and, as in "Ground Hog Day", we wind up reliving the same day over and over and over.
Indeed, Churchianity is just like Ground Hog Day.
Rather than insist Tam revisit her past, perhaps you might take the opportunity to use what she offers as a chance to revisit and reexamine your thoughts and beliefs as an opportunity for growth.
Tambora once seemed to understand the Bible rightly divided. That is why I ask for that "Tambora" back. She insisted that she is still the same person that has always been here, but I believe that someone has taken over her account. The drastic changes in a backwards direction can only be explained that way.
As Paul told us, "We know NOTHING now as we should."
So why do you lecture me since "you know NOTHING as you should"?
If we are wise enough to embrace this thought, that can be the impetus for a life of learning.
I have learned TONS about rightly dividing the word of truth over the years.
Tambora, on the other hand, does everything that she can to mash the Bible into a complete mess. Perhaps that's what you want too.
The alternative is stasis ... or, as my earthly father used to say, "If you're not learning you're dead already."
You should start learning.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
I would respectfully suggest that Revelation proffers two judgements; the judgement of the earth at the beginning of it and the judgment of man at the end of it ... as will hopefully be illustrated before this effort has reached it's terminus.
The body of Christ has already been judged with regards to condemnation.

Rom 8:1 (AKJV/PCE)​
(8:1) [There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.​

The only judgement left for us is the judgement seat of Christ, which is one of rewards and not punishment.

1Cor 3:11-15 (AKJV/PCE)​
(3:11) For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. (3:12) Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; (3:13) Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. (3:14) If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. (3:15) If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.​

Last edited:

fzappa13

Oh the wonders of platitudes.

Indeed, Churchianity is just like Ground Hog Day.

Tambora once seemed to understand the Bible rightly divided. That is why I ask for that "Tambora" back. She insisted that she is still the same person that has always been here, but I believe that someone has taken over her account. The drastic changes in a backwards direction can only be explained that way.

So why do you lecture me since "you know NOTHING as you should"?

I have learned TONS about rightly dividing the word of truth over the years.
Tambora, on the other hand, does everything that she can to mash the Bible into a complete mess. Perhaps that's what you want too.

You should start learning.
Please forgive me for intruding upon the sanctity of your perfection. I won't do it again.

Right Divider

Body part
Please forgive me for intruding upon the sanctity of your perfection. I won't do it again.
You've quoted Paul on this more than once:

1Cor 8:2 (AKJV/PCE)​
(8:2) And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.​

So again I ask: So why do you lecture me since "you know NOTHING as you should"?

P.S. The capitalization of NOTHING was YOUR idea.

As Paul told us, "We know NOTHING now as we should."

Last edited: