A thought!!!!! This website needs........

Quincy

This website needs a foe list! We have a friends list, now we need a foe list. I'm not talking the ignore list either, though I suppose they are similar but you don't ignore a foe. You verbally contend with them on the internet!

It would be interesting if we had a gallery under our friend's gallery. A list of foes. That way we could see we's feuding with :sibbie: !

Who would be on your foe list?

Who wants to feud?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
This website needs a foe list! We have a friends list, now we need a foe list. I'm not talking the ignore list either, though I suppose they are similar but you don't ignore a foe. You verbally contend with them on the internet!

It would be interesting if we had a gallery under our friend's gallery. A list of foes. That way we could see we's feuding with :sibbie: !

Who wants to feud?
Fued? :shocked: Fie! (great idea though)

Someone needs a hug.

The Hug List...coming fall 2014.
picture.php

Quincy

I'm nearly 55 years old. I don't have enough time left to do this. Sorry.

Age is but a number! I'm sure you have foes on here sozo :chuckle: . Embrace the feud!

[Fued? :shocked: Fie! (great idea though)

My ancestors agree!

Someone needs a hug.

Yea, love hugs!! But not today! I'm stirring the pot since the website is a little slow and people are leaving as of late.

Where is that parsnip eating Arthur Brain at anyways?

The Hug List...coming fall 2014.
picture.php

That's not by Stephanie Meyers is it? If so I'll watch, I love Twilight and foe anyone that doesn't! Where do you stand on Twilight Townie?

bybee

Who wants to feud?

You know Quincy, believe it or not, I am a pretty friendly person. It is not my intention to fight with anyone. BUT, if someone throws the gauntlet down, I am on it and ready to do verbal fisticuffs!
Otherwise, let's have coffee and a nice visit!

Quincy

The same place I stand on all of that "literature". In the words of the inimitable Patrick Stewart:

use-your-force-harry.jpg

So THAT to your bedazzled vampire pedophiles.. :eek:

Sir, it is outstanding literature. The pinnacle of modern storytelling that spawned the most bedazzling film epics to ever star 30 year olds portraying teenagers!

I also contend Stephanie Meyer is gorgeous and that fact may be irrelevant but I digress.

You know Quincy, believe it or not, I am a pretty friendly person. It is not my intention to fight with anyone. BUT, if someone throws the gauntlet down, I am on it and ready to do verbal fisticuffs!

YES!! That is the spirit! The unequivocal desire to foe down when necessary (just remember Christmas and Thanksgiving are off limits even for feuding!!!). TOL needs more of that, people will flock to the website with the advent of the foe list.

Arthur Brain

:think:

Lets see....

Vegas Cowpat
Selaphiel aka Captain Llamabreath
Knomey aka Baron Saltflat.
Quincy aka Major Git
Rusha aka Cruella Deville

Where is that parsnip eating Arthur Brain at anyways?

It's parsley you ignoramus!

:plain:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yea, love hugs!! But not today! I'm stirring the pot since the website is a little slow and people are leaving as of late.
That's normal.

TOL goes through cycles. People come, people go. It's been that way for 15 years.

But on balance TOL continues to rise in traffic.

Quincy

Yes, I know. I don't have the time to list them all.

Maybe they will show up in here and ask for some more buttkicking? Though I assume you have defeated most of them already :think: .

Quincy aka Major Git

That's General Major Git!

It's parsley you ignoramus!

Foe'd!!! We's feuding now!

You should eat some parsnips there hopper, they are a good source of fiber and potassium. Good for when all that hopping gives ya muscles a strain!

BTW buddy, mom is making some peanut butter and crackers. When we're done feuding, you want some?

Quincy

Who'd be on my foe list, I wonder?

Perhaps we could put some people on both!! Like that Arthur Brain!

That's normal.

TOL goes through cycles. People come, people go. It's been that way for 15 years.

But on balance TOL continues to rise in traffic.

I didn't know traffic was increasing, that is good. I figured it wasn't because I saw all these goodbye threads around.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't have time for a foe list. My foes are the trolls the end up getting themselves banned. I pretty much get along with everybody else.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Wouldn't know a gauntlet if I saw it....much less, how to throw one.

Are fisticuffs like handcuffs?