A Question For Bybee

Sandycane

Where is it written that I must answer all questions posed to me?
I am waiting for Downton Abbey myself!

It's not.
There are plenty of times I've ignored questions here myself.
It seems like a lot of them are rhetorical anyway.
I'm just picking on you, that's all.

I've heard of Downton Abbey, but I don't know a thing about it.
I'll have to Google it and investigate.

Have you seen Boardwalk Empire?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Maybe.
Maybe not.
... and not "members" only one here, Bybee... and not really "taking to task, " but rather asking Bybee for an explanation.

I came across a thread (this one) where the OP asked a direct question of another member, Bybee. Bybee replied with anal remarks to the op.
Bybee, in another thread, made a comment about proper conduct.
It looked to me like the words in this thread, posted by Bybee, were contradicting the words posted in the other thread.

I guess Bybee doesn't fit my description of a Christian.
No problem.

Responses vary depending on *who* asks the question. Being a Christian doesn't mean that Bybee and others should be expected to be doormats for those such as Res/Koban/SOD/whateverhisnextusernamewillbe, etc ...

Considering the source, Bybee's response was fitting.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It pays to pick which questions you answer on TOL. Some people will only ask you a question in order to trap you.

Not to mention *troll you*. This thread was nothing more than another "Koban needs attention" thread.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
[September 19th, 2014 10:10 AM] bybee: Unrelenting trolling with outright lies and misrepresentation...perhaps?
[September 19th, 2014 10:03 AM] Granite: Gee, wonder how that happened...
[September 19th, 2014 09:55 AM] bybee: This place has developed a monotone atmosphere. Many of the interesting folks have been squeezed out.

A very simple statement really. Now why on earth would anyone make a thread over it ... UNLESS ...

The person recognizes himself as the main focus of the statement.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I have become your latest target for innuendo and sly comments. Now that Anna and TH are no longer around you are honing in on me.
It is not enough to hound Squeaky and Rusha you must always have many targets for your relentless invective.
So was Anna squeezed out? I thought she left in a huff. :idunno:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I did not say anything about why Anna left.
Why do you say she left in a huff? Perhaps you would allow her to tell her own stories?
I said that is what I thought. That doesn't mean it is correct. You are the one who raised the idea of people being squeezed out. That seems silly to me.

bybee

I said that is what I thought. That doesn't mean it is correct. You are the one who raised the idea of people being squeezed out. That seems silly to me.

My comment was to Granite in the Chat Box.
Therefore, what it may seem to you is moot.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So was Anna squeezed out? I thought she left in a huff. :idunno:

Sister,

res has been trolling squeaky for years. That tells you something. Go take a look at squeaky's thread what he has been doing to him on a daily bases.

And he seems to believe squeaky is lying about his chest pain.

that is his fruit, which is not too good.

I truly hope he realizes what he has been doing and stop it for his own good. He claims to be true and saved Christian.

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sister,

res has been trolling squeaky for years. That tells you something. Go take a look at squeaky's thread what he has been doing to him on a daily bases.

And he seems to believe squeaky is lying about his chest pain.

that is his fruit, which is not too good.

I truly hope he realizes what he has been doing and stop it for his own good. He claims to be true and saved Christian.

Exactly ... he lives to troll, and those who encourage him are troll enablers.

:thumb: