A Question For Bybee

bybee

define the lie

oh bybee, nobody assassinates your character more thoroughly than you :chuckle:

I have become your latest target for innuendo and sly comments. Now that Anna and TH are no longer around you are honing in on me.
It is not enough to hound Squeaky and Rusha you must always have many targets for your relentless invective.

bybee

I've participated on many forums and I've been "fired at" by people like you before. But although I know what you are talking about, I don't understand "your stance."

Everyone knows it's real easy to be nice to people you like and who like you back...
As a Christian, aren't you obligated to love your enemy? To show patience and put forth a good Christian front at all times?

I mean, seriously, what is the point of discussing Christianity with only people who share the same beliefs as you?
I don't see any conversions happening under those conditions, do you?
If I have "fired" at you, I apologize.
I owe you nothing else.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I have become your latest target for innuendo and sly comments. Now that Anna and TH are no longer around you are honing in on me.
It is not enough to hound Squeaky and Rusha you must always have many targets for your relentless invective.

please point out the innuendo, sly comments and relentless invective in the op:

in the chatbox, you had the following exchange with granite:

Could you please explain who you think has been squeezed out?

Could you please explain who you think has been doing the squeezing?

kthxbaie

Sandycane

:doh:

tm - it's an open forum

sandy can ask anything she likes of anybody she chooses

TY, Res. That was my understanding.

If Bybee had simply answered your questions with, "__,__, and __ have been squeezed out by the trolls, _,_, and _____," this thread probably wouldn't have evolved to what it is now.

Thanks, Bybee, this is a lot more entertaining.
:thumb:

Sandycane

If I have "fired" at you, I apologize.
I owe you nothing else.

No apology expected, or necessary. You can't help it if you like PX better than me.
:devil:

And, as for Res... I'm not blind. I've seen his comments and other threads. He's a button-pusher. No doubt, one of these days, if given the opportunity, he'll push one of mine.
So what? Like you said, you can either ignore or fire back.
...or, you can laugh it off.
Which, I guess, you were attempting with the "anal" remarks?

All I know, is now I'm really curious to know who got squeezed out and by whom.
;)

I'm not trying to make enemies here. Really, I'm not.

bybee

If Bybee had simply answered your questions with, "__,__, and __ have been squeezed out by the trolls, _,_, and _____," this thread probably wouldn't have evolved to what it is now.

Indeed!

Thunder's Muse

So, it's 2am here in Australia...past my bedtime, so pay no mind to grumpy old me...(yes, old :chuckle:)

This is a silly thread, anyway....

No apology expected, or necessary. You can't help it if you like PX better than me.
:devil:

And, as for Res... I'm not blind. I've seen his comments and other threads. He's a button-pusher. No doubt, one of these days, if given the opportunity, he'll push one of mine.
So what? Like you said, you can either ignore or fire back.
...or, you can laugh it off.
Which, I guess, you were attempting with the "anal" remarks?

All I know, is now I'm really curious to know who got squeezed out and by whom.
;)

I'm not trying to make enemies here. Really, I'm not.

I don't want enemies either....enemies suck. And yes, I'm rambling and need to go to sleep :chuckle:

See ya round the forum :)

Sandycane

So, it's 2am here in Australia...past my bedtime, so pay no mind to grumpy old me...(yes, old :chuckle:)

This is a silly thread, anyway....

I don't want enemies either....enemies suck. And yes, I'm rambling and need to go to sleep :chuckle:

See ya round the forum :)

Okie-dokie.:up:

bybee

What?! Still no answer to the million-dollar question?
This is almost (not really) as bad as waiting for the final season of Boardwalk Empire to come out on Netflix!

Where is it written that I must answer all questions posed to me?
I am waiting for Downton Abbey myself!

Thunder's Muse

What?! Still no answer to the million-dollar question?
This is almost (not really) as bad as waiting for the final season of Boardwalk Empire to come out on Netflix!

It pays to pick which questions you answer on TOL. Some people will only ask you a question in order to trap you.