A Question For Bybee

bybee

...hmmm... is this the sort of thing you were referring to when you posted this:

There is a history here of which you are, no doubt, unaware.
When I am dealing with new posters or almost all of the posters here on TOL I try to answer respectfully.
There are a few who so deliberately misrepresent other posters with a desire to destroy them that I feel obligated to fight filth with fire.

If you should find yourself in the firing line of some of these posters you may understand my stance.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
When I am dealing with new posters or almost all of the posters here on TOL I try to answer respectfully.
There are a few who so deliberately misrepresent other posters with a desire to destroy them that I feel obligated to fight filth with fire.

If you should find yourself in the firing line of some of these posters you may understand my stance.

can you explain how i was "deliberately misrepresenting you with a desire to destroy you" with my op?

in the chatbox, you had the following exchange with granite:

Could you please explain who you think has been squeezed out?

Could you please explain who you think has been doing the squeezing?

kthxbaie

can you explain why you thought that post was "filth"?

Sandycane

I've participated on many forums and I've been "fired at" by people like you before. But although I know what you are talking about, I don't understand "your stance."

Everyone knows it's real easy to be nice to people you like and who like you back...
As a Christian, aren't you obligated to love your enemy? To show patience and put forth a good Christian front at all times?

I mean, seriously, what is the point of discussing Christianity with only people who share the same beliefs as you?
I don't see any conversions happening under those conditions, do you?

Sandycane

Maybe you should cut your teeth a little more before you start taking members to task over their conduct.

Maybe.
Maybe not.
... and not "members" only one here, Bybee... and not really "taking to task, " but rather asking Bybee for an explanation.

I came across a thread (this one) where the OP asked a direct question of another member, Bybee. Bybee replied with anal remarks to the op.
Bybee, in another thread, made a comment about proper conduct.
It looked to me like the words in this thread, posted by Bybee, were contradicting the words posted in the other thread.

I guess Bybee doesn't fit my description of a Christian.
No problem.

bybee

Maybe.
Maybe not.
... and not "members" only one here, Bybee... and not really "taking to task, " but rather asking Bybee for an explanation.

I came across a thread (this one) where the OP asked a direct question of another member, Bybee. Bybee replied with anal remarks to the op.
It looked to me like the words in this thread, posted by Bybee, were contradicting the words posted in the other thread.

No problem.
It is not necessary for me to fit your description.
No problem!

bybee

taking bybee to task over her tourettes outbursts isn't a good way for a noob to cut their teeth?

Now Sandycane, if you are reading this, you may see the outright lying and character assassination in which this poster indulges.
He relentlessly pursues his self appointed enemies until they either give up or put him on ignore.
I do not generally give up nor do I put a dangerous poster on ignore.

Thunder's Muse

Maybe.
Maybe not.

No problem.

Why does she owe you an explanation? This your business, because....?