A Body Hast Thou Prepared Me

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
YHWH is the name of the only true God, he created all through Christ his spirit son.

And they heard the sound of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God among the trees of the garden. (Genesis 3:8)​

The word "LORD" is from the tetragrammaton YHVH and means self-existent (life inherent, immortal).

It was not the Most High that walked and talked in the garden, it was the self-existent YHVH.

keypurr

And they heard the sound of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God among the trees of the garden. (Genesis 3:8)​

The word "LORD" is from the tetragrammaton YHVH and means self-existent (life inherent, immortal).

It was not the Most High that walked and talked in the garden, it was the self-existent YHVH.
So you are saying that there is a conflict in the scriptures?

For no man has seen the Father except the son of man who was sent from heaven. The son of man is not a man but a spirit. Man has not decended from heaven.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So you are saying that there is a conflict in the scriptures?

The son of man is not a man but a spirit. Man has not decended from heaven.

A spirit is not a child of humans as was Jesus Christ. Women do not give birth to invisible persons.

achduke

The subject of the proverb is a metaphorical presentation of wisdom.

For wisdom is better than rubies, and all the things one may desire cannot be compared with her. (Proverbs 8:11)​

The term "wisdom" is a feminine noun in Hebrew.

Not sure how something metaphorical can have delight.

31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.

Wisdom rested upon Christ.

Wisdom 3:22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Isaiah 11:2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

Revelation 3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Not sure how something metaphorical can have delight.

31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.

Wisdom rested upon Christ.

Wisdom 3:22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Isaiah 11:2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

Revelation 3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.

Yes.

John 5:39
Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

That makes zero sense.:kookoo:

Ben Masada

A spirit is not a child of humans as was Jesus Christ. Women do not give birth to invisible persons.

Good Jamie! That's a blow on the Christian doctrine that Jesus was God or a spirit as keyppour says just above in post #82. Probably, he cannot take the truth that Jesus is dead.

Ben Masada

The Holy Spirit fathered the Son. (Matthew 1:20)

Pity! Now, you have slipped into the realm of Greek Mithology. Probably, you are not aware that Matthew, the apostle of Jesus never wrote that gospel as it was written by a Hellenist former disciple of Paul. If you need an evidence, read Matthew 9:9. Matthew, the apostle, would never write against the Faith of Jesus which was Judaism.

keypurr

That is correct. But the spirit son entered Jesus at his anointing. The dove, remember the dove. Acts 10:38, he received the power of the express image, the true son of the most high.

keypurr

Spirits don't have form. Spirits are emanations. They materialize only in dreams and visions. To exhibit a form would be the same as to claim to have seen a spirit. Spirits are invisible aka they cannot been seen.
I disagree, some can take any form they wish. They can also dwell in humans. You do believe in demons don't you?

Ben Masada

I disagree, some can take any form they wish. They can also dwell in humans. You do believe in demons don't you?

You disagree because you have forgotten what I said: Only in dreams and visions. No. Mr. Keypuur, we do not believe in demons. Demons are only a concept to illustrate the evil inclination in man. The origin of demons is in Greek Mythology where Christianity has copied the doctrine from.

Ben Masada

I have no problem with Jesus being dead, but he has risen and you fail to deal with that.

Do you have any thing better than just faith to prove that Jesus was risen? At least, do you believe that Jesus was a Jew? As a Jew, he always referred to the Tanach as the Word of God. Therefore, his evidences were Scriptural that once dead and buried, no one can ever return from the grave. And here are his evidences: II Samuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9; etc; etc.

keypurr

Do you have any thing better than just faith to prove that Jesus was risen? At least, do you believe that Jesus was a Jew? As a Jew, he always referred to the Tanach as the Word of God. Therefore, his evidences were Scriptural that once dead and buried, no one can ever return from the grave. And here are his evidences: II Samuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9; etc; etc.
Faith comes when you cross the line of reason.

Can you prove that there is a God Ben, or is it just faith.

keypurr

Jesus Christ upheld the Laws of his Father.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
That is correct. But the spirit son entered Jesus at his anointing. The dove, remember the dove. Acts 10:38, he received the power of the express image, the true son of the most high.

The works that Jesus did were done by the Father, not an express image of the Father. (Acts 2:22)

Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel.
(Isaiah 7:14)​

Immanuel means God with us. Jesus was indwelt by God, not some other spirit.

truthjourney

You disagree because you have forgotten what I said: Only in dreams and visions. No. Mr. Keypuur, we do not believe in demons. Demons are only a concept to illustrate the evil inclination in man. The origin of demons is in Greek Mythology where Christianity has copied the doctrine from.
Wrong! Do you even see what's going on around you in the world or do you keep blinders on? Well I guess you already answered that so it's blinders for you just like so many other people. And dont even attempt to try tell me that Satan and his demons dont exist because I know better!