A Body Hast Thou Prepared Me

achduke

My image is a reflection of me. Christ didn't really create the Father. That was to get me keypurr head on straight. Neither were created because they are both the same "thing ".

Pro 8:22 "The LORD possessed me at the beginning of His way, before His works of old.

Pro 8:23 I have been established from everlasting, from the beginning, before there was ever an earth.

Pro 8:24 When there were no depths I was brought forth, when there were no fountains abounding with water.

Pro 8:25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills, I was brought forth;

Pro 8:30 Then I was beside Him, as a master craftsman; and I was daily His delight, rejoicing always before Him,

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
He is the express IMAGE of the most high. He is a creation.

The term "express image" in Greek is charakter and refers to his nature which was created identical to the Father's nature by the things he learned through obedience. (Hebrews 5:8)

keypurr

The term "express image" in Greek is charakter and refers to his nature which was created identical to the Father's nature by the things he learned through obedience. (Hebrews 5:8)
He is an exact copy of the Father in every way, but he is a creation, firstborn of all creatures.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Pro 8:22 "The LORD possessed me at the beginning of His way, before His works of old."

The subject of the proverb is a metaphorical presentation of wisdom.

For wisdom is better than rubies, and all the things one may desire cannot be compared with her. (Proverbs 8:11)​

The term "wisdom" is a feminine noun in Hebrew.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
He is an exact copy of the Father in every way, but he is a creation, firstborn of all creatures.

The term "firstborn" does not mean created as the angels were created.

Strong's G4416: prōtotokos From G4413 and the alternate of G5088; first born (usually as noun, literally or figuratively): - firstbegotten (-born).

Jesus Christ is the only begotten of the Father by a woman. Your so-called "christ" is not the Son of Man.

keypurr

Strong's G4416: prōtotokos From G4413 and the alternate of G5088; first born (usually as noun, literally or figuratively): - firstbegotten (-born).

Jesus Christ is the only begotten of the Father by a woman. Your so-called "christ" is not the Son of Man.
Did you read the verse that says God ALL things in heaven and earth THROUGH his express image. That verse alone proves my thoughts. The spirit son is the first creation for ALL things were created through it.

You need to get out of tradition to see what the content if the words say.

keypurr

The angles were created through Christ, the spirit son.