31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

marke

So, to you correction for sample size is a bias?
Let's test this scenario: If 80% of covid deaths are among the vaccinated in a selected group what can we accurately conclude?
1. That those who are vaccinated are more likely to die from covid? No.
2. That only a small percentage of the group have been vaccinated? No.
3. That a large percentage of the group have been vaccinated? Likely, but the assumption is still not proven by the raw data.

Can we conclude that the millions of Americans who have not gotten covid have not gotten covid because of the vaccine? No.

Most assumptions about the safety and affectiveness of the vaccine are unproven.

marke

I have heard about cases of COVID where the reverse fever was so bad that the ice on a person's body would melt in 20 minutes. Some COVID cases are really bad. Then again, one time, I had a "flu" so painful that it required some aspirin to cure it.
People have died from the vaccine. If a person is forced to take the vaccine and then dies from complications who is to blame?

musterion

People have died from the vaccine. If a person is forced to take the vaccine and then dies from complications who is to blame?

"Only the person who accepted the needle" is the new narrative, which goes like this:

Hey, nobody FORCED you to take it because you should have known it's experimental, thus risky. So YOU bear all responsibility for YOUR decision. Tough luck, now LEAVE PHIZER, FAUCI, AND THE CDC ALOOOOONE!

Skeeter

Banned
Let's test this scenario: If 80% of covid deaths are among the vaccinated in a selected group what can we accurately conclude?
We can conclude that the unvaccinated are more vulnerable because we have a good estimate of population parameters. And, We can compare two groups with uneven sizes by analyzing the issue on a per capita basis.

Skeeter

Banned
Schill! Musterion is nothing but an NPC passing along memes. He hasn't had an original thought in 30 years. Would he ever think of pre-empting obvious criticism with an enlightening explanation? Nope. What is the annual rate of sudden cardiac issues for atheletes prior to covid and the vaccine? Are the current instances occurring at a higher, statistically significant rate? Are there alternative explanations? What is the listed causes of death? Is vaccination among them?

This is Blatant propaganda using emotionally laden anecdotal non-evidence.

Last edited:

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How do you figure that?
So would many more people.
There were about 120k excess deaths in 2020 that were not COVID related. It was about 25% of the excess deaths. These deaths can only be attributed to the reaction to COVID - lockdowns, distancing, and masks.

The differences between similar demographic areas that varied their reaction policies wildly had similar hospitalization and death rates. That shows the number of deaths due to COVID would not have changed much regardless of the policies set by any government or bureaucrat.

But, wait, it gets worse for you: 2021 seems on track, not just in the US but all western countries, to have the same number, or more, of excess deaths - and that's even with the average being pulled up by 2020! If the vaccines worked at all, there would have been less excess deaths, especially as we reached the majority of the adult population being vaccinated.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
There were about 120k excess deaths in 2020 that were not COVID related.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

There you go @Skeeter. Do you agree with User Name that I'm even more right than I first thought I was?

Skeeter

Banned
There you go @Skeeter. Do you agree with User Name that I'm even more right than I first thought I was?
You are less and less right every time you speak.

There are three reasons for the death increase not directly attributable to covid:

1. Death increases indirectly related to covid: Rather than the general reactions to preventing transmission, this refers to situations where covid was a secondary cause of death. Many people developed pneumonia while positive for covid and died of the pnemonia when negative.

2. Displaced Treatment: The hospitals were overrun with covid patients and for example some cancer and diabetes patients deferred detection and treatment because of it.

3. Ongong trend of earlier mortality noted in 1990 and 2010. There is an ongoing trend that accounts for 3% increase despite covid.

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Again, this is just you saying you think being evil is great, as long as there is someone more evil than you.

Most conservative Christians say they support Republicans because Republicans are "the lesser of two evils," but Bob Enyart said that the Republicans are the greater of the two evils. Are you calling Bob Enyart a liar?