31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
"It is possible to debate the precise numbers, but it's not controversial to say that your chances are worse if you wait longer for treatment, be that waiting for an ambulance to get to you, being stuck in an ambulance outside a hospital or in A&E. And we are seeing record waits in each of those areas.

In November, for example, it took 48 minutes on average for an ambulance in England to respond to a suspected heart attack or stroke, compared to a target of 18 minutes."

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Should I be required by law to be afraid? Should I be imprisoned if I refuse to be afraid?
C'mon, man... :rolleyes:

If you are young enough, don't have comorbidities, are in good shape, exercise fairly regularly, eat right, don't smoke, etc, you probably don't have much to worry about regardless of your vaccination status.

way 2 go

FmdcLwDXoAAzaHM

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
C'mon, man... :rolleyes:

If you are young enough, don't have comorbidities, are in good shape, exercise fairly regularly, eat right, don't smoke, etc, you probably don't have much to worry about regardless of your vaccination status.
Even if I was old, out of shape, sedentary, ate mostly junk food and smoked, it would still be nobody's business if I took the jab. My body my choice. But I would nevertheless, with good humor, make it known to any liberal control freak who is trying to browbeat me that I refuse to be afraid simply because a Democrat, authoritarian (but I repeat myself) government desperately needs me to be afraid so that I would look upon them as my savior. Never gonna happen.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
You'd think differently if you ended up in the hospital with COVID-19. And then you'd want the taxpayers to foot the bill for your medical expenses.
No I wouldn't. I would cite the "Right To Try" law and demand I be allowed to purchase Hydroxychloroquin.
A pro-abortion slogan.
Of course. Makes it pretty difficult for liberals to argue against their own slogans.