2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Thanks for the correspondence, e4e. I realize that Doc is in Texas, I guess seeing his girlfriend is much more important than playing Fantasy Football. [It would be for me, too! :kiss:]

I don't know if Doc realizes that all but one of our teams is illegal and there isn't anything we can do about it. The guys I tried to pick up last Wednesday on waivers are going to be released to me next Wednesday, so I'll have a legal team for next weekend.

It looks like 'Ivan' may be heading your way early next week. Good Luck!!!

Go buy some plywood and batten down the hatches! :eek:

[you can get the website to tell you your password, I had to do the same thing]

drbrumley

Ok folks,

All is not lost. There have been some glitches this year. I'm looking into the problem but also need CBS' help. The only problem there is that thier office was directly impacted by Francis and messed things up on thier end. They should be up and running by Monday. So if you will, please be patient. This weeks games will count and I will have your scores right.

It would help if you let me know what problems you are expercieng so I can get in the system and see if I can resolve it from my end now. Otherwise hold tight, and I promise your scores will be right very soon.

drbrumley

Sorry for the previous week

Sorry for the previous week

Hey TOLer's,

I'm really sorry about the events the past week as it relates to TOL Fantasy Football.

By looking at it today, it seems some may have given up or are not entirely happy about what has taken place. I share your sentiment. But I am trying to move on with it, but to do so I need your help and cooperation.

I have just been notified by CBS that they have everything up and running and there will be no glitches in the system. With this news, I would like to delete all rosters and draft again the RIGHT way. I would set the draft up for Friday and then I have two days to set everyones lineup for week 1 and by Sunday all scores would be then updated and correct win/loss records also.

Please work with me here.

drbrumley

This also means when the draft takes place, your correct position in the draft order is this.

Jabez
The Snipers
Knight's Avalanche
The Ridge Runners
Redneck Commie Killers
PC Gators
The Troglodytes
Sozo's Ranters ( HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM HIM?)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Re: Sorry for the previous week

Re: Sorry for the previous week

Originally posted by drbrumley

Hey TOLer's,

I'm really sorry about the events the past week as it relates to TOL Fantasy Football.

By looking at it today, it seems some may have given up or are not entirely happy about what has taken place. I share your sentiment. But I am trying to move on with it, but to do so I need your help and cooperation.

I have just been notified by CBS that they have everything up and running and there will be no glitches in the system. With this news, I would like to delete all rosters and draft again the RIGHT way. I would set the draft up for Friday and then I have two days to set everyones lineup for week 1 and by Sunday all scores would be then updated and correct win/loss records also.

Please work with me here.
Don't worry about it.

Its not your fault and fantasy football isn't worth getting upset about.

Personally... I love my roster and am having fun tweaking it. Why don't we just keep what we have and work out the glitches?

But if you want to redraft that's fine with me as well.

I will stand behind any decision you make.

drbrumley

Im not upset. I just want to get it right.

Of course you love your roster, it's LOADED!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey Doc, I've been working my butt off to get the team I have, I'm OK with playing what we've got. [not that it's that good of a team, but it'll do]

If you want to redraft, let's do it NOW so we have time to set our teams and ADD/Drop in time for this weekend.

Other than that, just score us all for the teams we played last weekend and let's move on........

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I don't think Sozo is playing, he hasn't posted in awhile and I don't think has has done anything with his team.

Maybe you should e-mail him or find a poster who will take his team.

Lucky likes football......

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Alright, alright. I do love football. But I have no idea how Fantasy Football works. :liberals:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey Lucky, take over Sozo's team. I played last year for the first time and had the highest average of any coach. It's not hard, and all the info you need is at your fingertips.

drbrumley

Originally posted by Lucky

Alright, alright. I do love football. But I have no idea how Fantasy Football works. :liberals:

Ok, it's pretty simple. I'll send you an invite and you sign up. From there, we will draft our players. You can rank your players according to how you want them drafted, (this is no guarantee you will get them being if someone ranks a player higher than you did) and then you have your team. Then all you have to set your starting lineup and watch them on Sunday score points for you. If your (starters) beat the other teams starters in points, then you win for that week. At the end of the year, just as in real football, the one with best records (top 4 teams) goes into the playoffs. Just like real football. Did I help you in understanding alittle?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

Billy,

I think Sozo is playing. WoooooHooooo!!!!!

Allright!!! That's Good news!

We can't have an uneven number of teams, can we???

Am I supposed to rank my players? Where??????

Lucky

Hall of Fame

Ok, it's pretty simple. I'll send you an invite and you sign up. From there, we will draft our players. You can rank your players according to how you want them drafted, (this is no guarantee you will get them being if someone ranks a player higher than you did) and then you have your team. Then all you have to set your starting lineup and watch them on Sunday score points for you. If your (starters) beat the other teams starters in points, then you win for that week. At the end of the year, just as in real football, the one with best records (top 4 teams) goes into the playoffs. Just like real football. Did I help you in understanding alittle?
:dizzy:

I get it. Are we ready for some football? :guitar:

drbrumley

Billy,

On your screen, on the league homepage, look to your right. Under Draft prep is a link entitled rank players. Just rank them from there. Pretty easy. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.