2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sozo

Originally posted by Knight

I am in!

Don't let anyone in the league that doesn't really wanna play!

Or is no competition to me, (except Knight, of course). :chuckle:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Sozo

Or is no competition to me, (except Knight, of course). :chuckle:

I beat you last year. I also ended the season with a higher average than you [I maintained the highest seasonal average]. :bannana:

I'm in!!! :D

Sozo

Originally posted by BillyBob

I beat you last year. I also ended the season with a higher average than you [I maintained the highest seasonal average]. :bannana:

I'm in!!! :D

Who won the league? Who was champion of the world? Who is more handsome?

Uh uh, that's right... it's Sozo!

elected4ever

I don't think it is fair that one or two owners should bear the burden of the expense. I recently learned that the league had to be bough. I did not know that last year. I think we all should defray this cost if we have the means to do so. I intend to help bare this burden and I hope that the rest of the owners are of the same mind.

drbrumley

Originally posted by Jabez

Count me in..

Welcome to our league Jabez.

I will dispatch an PM to you asking for your email so I can send you a link to sign up.

Thanks again.

Sozo

Originally posted by cur_deus_homo

Is this a free league?
It is a "free" will giving league. drbrumley pays for everything out of his own pocket, and asks those who participate to help defray the costs.

I'm sure if you PM him he can give you the details.

btw... you don't get to actually tackle any guys if that is the kind of "fantasy" you were hoping for. :chuckle:

kidd94

Hey all.

You can definately count me in...

Also, having done many football leagues in the past at our own church plus public leagues online, may I make a suggestion.

drbrumley may already have this in mind. But yahoo has completely free leagues. Yahoo takes care of all the stats, every week. There has to be a commissioner who sets up the league, all done on Yahoo, and very easy to do. The commissioner provides all the teams with a league I.D. and password. The the teams join that "Private League". We can have an online draft and Yahoo takes care of the rest. Very easy user freindly system.

If you guys have any questions let me know....

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Sure would be nice if we fixed our teams before we lose the entire first weekend...

:sozo: Is there a Doctor in the house????

elected4ever

The DR. is not in the house at the moment. He is in Texas and we here at the homestead are dealing with some more immediate matters at the moment named Charley, Francis and Ivan. Hang in there folks. This I know is a rough start but all is not lost yet.

BB, I am aware of your need for a trade but the CBS site will not recognize my password and so i do not even know what players I have at the moment. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.