1 of 5 for GT to Debate (The entire book of Galatians)

God's Truth

Did you read this?

We are only... Only... ONly... ONLy... ONLY Clean by His Life in place of ours, His Death in place of ours, and His resurrection as a call to Hope. Love is now our unpayable debt. Love is the work we do with the aid of the Spirit and Faith in Jesus is our obedience. If we find morality springing up in us, as we walk this path, then count it joy and blessing! But, never count it of your effort and never be proud of your fleshly or spiritual righteousness. It's just borrowed bread in the mouth of a beggar! We must shun pride as our Servant King did, for life can level our flesh and spirit in an instant. God is our only Pride! We may boast in Him amongst us, but we must never cast stones and we must forever kneel on the blade of repentance in our hearts. It is He alone that is worthy to be PRAISED!

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

You. will. never. ever. be. cleaned. by. Jesus. if. you. do. not. obey. and. repent. of. your. sins.

God's Truth

The next chunk of Galatians is now posted.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

I am not reading your long and blind lectures.

If you want to debate then you have to respond to the scriptures I post and the explanations I give.

I easily rebuke everything you say with this one scripture, but you will not look at it.

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."

God's Truth

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

God's Truth

God gives the gift of the Holy Spirit to HIS CHILDREN.

Who are God's children?

God's children are those who obey Him.

God's love IS conditional.

If you obey God, you are His child.

If you do not obey Him, you obey the devil and are the devil's child.

John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

John 8:38
I am telling you what I have seen in the Father's presence, and you are doing what you have heard from your father

John 8:41
You are doing the works of your own father." "We are not illegitimate children," they protested. "The only Father we have is God himself."

John 8:55
Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and obey his word.

1 John 2:4
Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

1 John 3:8
The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.

1 John 3:10
This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God's child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister.

1 John 3:15
Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him.

Zeke

John 13:34-35 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

Jesus raised the bar. For while the OT commanded you to love your neighbor as yourself - Jesus commanded that we love others as he has loved us. That means going above and beyond the old commandment by telling you to become a servant, like Jesus, giving your life for your fellow man and for God.

It was foreign to those still deemed blind and under the old covenant of bondage, Galatians 4:22-24, the new covenant is only new to those coming under its jurisdiction which didn't just appear with the birth of the last age. Cain and Able being a ancient example of that inward principle retold through scripture. Romans 2 explains the two states with the real Jew being an inward one through inward revelation Galatians 1:12, not through the observable rituals and historic doctrinal veils still plaguing religions to this day. stuck in a time stamp kingdom, with theology that majors in the letter and divides others into religious and ethnic groups so it can claim exclusive rights to their perceived truth that denies Luke 17:20-21, and the little stone/rock the inward church is built on Gen 32:30.

God's Truth

We can stop sinning, the BIBLE says we can.

Ephesians 4:17 So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking.

Ephesians 5:8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light

Romans 6:6 For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin--

Galatians 5:24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires.

1 Peter 4:1 Therefore, since Christ suffered in his body, arm yourselves also with the same attitude, because whoever suffers in the body is done with sin.

Those in Christ do not continue to sin.

See Romans 6:1 and 2, 1 John 5:18, 1 John 3:9, 1 John 3:6.

What do you say to these people, the writers of the New Testament who are speaking by the Spirit of God?

Do you really want to keep speaking to me the way you do when I say we must obey?

Epoisses

You. will. never. ever. be. cleaned. by. Jesus. if. you. do. not. obey. and. repent. of. your. sins.

Grace is unmerited. All people receive grace the moment they are born into the world. Grace leads us to Christ and repentance. The bible says there is only one way to fall from grace and that is by trusting in the law or obedience (Gal. 5:4). You are fallen away from grace and are an enemy of the gospel.

Epoisses

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

Quit spamming the thread with your worthless trite!

Epoisses

GIVE THE SCRIPTURE that says that!

Do it now or concede that you do not speak what God says.

Read Romans 4 where grace is contrasted with works or debt. Grace is free or unmerited.

For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, Rom. 4:3-6

God's Truth

All people receive grace the moment they are born into the world.

Are you kidding?

We have to ACCESS GRACE by living FAITH.

Romans 5:2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.

Did you read that?

WE get ACCESS BY FAITH.

We must have faith that is ALIVE, for faith without right action is DEAD.

See James 2:14, 17, 20, and 22.

Grace leads us to Christ and repentance. The bible says there is only one way to fall from grace and that is by trusting in the law or obedience (Gal. 5:4). You are fallen away from grace and are an enemy of the gospel.

Being justified by the law means doing the things THAT USED TO CLEAN/SANCTIFY/JUSTIFY. It is these works of the law that Paul is speaking about:

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

Epoisses

Go back to the hole you crawled out of, weasel! You are a legalist who has fallen from grace and is in the desert of unbelief. You're an example of what not to be.

God's Truth

Read Romans 4 where grace is contrasted with works or debt. Grace is free or unmerited.

For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, Rom. 4:3-6

The work Paul is speaking about when speaking about Abraham is CIRCUMCISION.

Paul EVEN SAYS IT IS CIRCUMCISION!

Romans 4:11 And he received circumcision as a sign, a seal of the righteousness that he had by faith while he was still uncircumcised. So then, he is the father of all who believe but have not been circumcised, in order that righteousness might be credited to them.

THESE are the works David was speaking about:

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

Epoisses

Being justified by the law means doing the things THAT USED TO CLEAN/SANCTIFY/JUSTIFY. It is these works of the law that Paul is speaking about:

Paul contrasts the letter and the Spirit over and over and over. The law is spiritual and reigns within over the thoughts, motives and desires. The letter reigns without and has jurisdiction over unbelievers and carnal professors like you.

For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. Rom. 7:14

SPIRITUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
1 of 5 for GT to Debate (The entire book of Galatians)

Spiritual Pride is a state of having confidence in our flesh.

Sewing to the flesh isn't just the bad we do, it is the good we do as well. Nothing we can do in our flesh will gain us favor in the eyes of God. God shows no favoritism. He Loves all unconditionally and desires that none should be lost.

Matthew 7:

24*“Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock.

The Rock is the complete work of Christ alone and Christ is the eternal Rock.

25*And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock.

Life and Spiritual warfare will come and test us, but faith alone in the Rock of unconditional Love will always prevail, because only the work of God is eternal.

26*And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand.

James 2:10*For whoever keeps the entire law, yet fails in one point, is guilty of breaking it all.

The stone Law is the sand and it represents the physical condemnation of Satan through disobedience. The book of the law is from Deuteronomy 5 to Deuteronomy 31:26. In encompasses ALL of Moses. The world was under the Guardianship of Angels upon creation. Satan was one of these Guardians.

Ezekiel 28:

You were the seal of perfection,
full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.

13*
You were in Eden, the garden of God.
Every kind of precious stone covered you:
carnelian, topaz, and diamond,
beryl, onyx, and jasper,
sapphire, turquoise and emerald.
Your mountings and settings were crafted in gold;
they were prepared on the day you were created.
14*
You were an anointed guardian cherub,
for I had appointed you.
You were on the holy mountain of God; Dispensation of Moses at Sanai
you walked among the fiery stones.
15*
From the day you were created
you were blameless in your ways
until wickedness was found in you.
16*
Through the abundance of your trade,
you were filled with violence, and you sinned.
So I expelled you in disgrace
from the mountain of God,
and banished you, guardian cherub,
from among the fiery stones. Israel and sacrifices on Alters since Cain and Able
17*
Your heart became proud because of your beauty;
For the sake of your splendor
you corrupted your wisdom. Falsified God's Ways
So I threw you down to the earth;

Genesis 3:

Now the serpent was the most cunning of all the wild animals that the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You can’t eat from any tree in the garden’?”

4*“No! You will not die,” the serpent said to the woman.

5*“In fact, God knows that when you eat it your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

13*So the Lord God asked the woman, “What is this you have done?”
And the woman said, “It was the serpent. He deceived me, and I ate.”

14*Then the Lord God said to the serpent:
Because you have done this,
you are cursed more than any livestock
and more than any wild animal.
You will move on your belly
and eat dust all the days of your life.. (1 Cor 15:55-56)

Romans 7

9*For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

In the Garden of Eden., Satan deceived the bride of "Adam" to transgress by trying to "Be like God"

10*And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

1 Corinthians 15:

Death, where is your victory?
Death, where is your sting?
56*
Now the sting of death is sin,
and the power of sin is the law.
57*
But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory
through our Lord Jesus Christ!

11*For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

Satan is Death and he uses disobedience and a call to be like God to enslave us from believing God is Unconditionally Loving. He enslaves us by convincing us to turn our eyes to self and toil in the dust of our flesh. Jesus is the only cure to this Satanic infection!

James 2:10*For whoever keeps the entire law, yet fails in one point, is guilty of breaking it all.

If we toil in the obedience of the flesh and Stone Law (Deuteronomy 5 to 31:26) we are ensnared by the accusers crafty trap.

If we transgress 1 point of the 613 commands of Moses we are under his thumb and guilty of transgressing EVERY point!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nYYTLJ8YHi4

27 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.”

No explanation necessary!

Galatians 3:

10*For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, because it is written: Everyone who does not continue doing everything written in the book of the law is cursed.

If you actually read my write up and don't see that the Book of the Law is all of Moses (Deuteronomy 5 to 31:26), then you are willfully being deceived!

If you don't see that Satan brings the curse, as the curse, then you are again deceived.

11*Now it is clear that no one is justified before God by the law, because the righteous will live by faith.

Faith Alone Good!!!! Moses Obedience or human Judgment by Moses is Bad!!!!!!!!!!!

Faith Alone is Obeying Jesus!!!! Imputed perfection is good.

Spirit led Righteousness is good! Believing that we are righteous in flesh at any point is Bad!!!!!!

Comparing our fruit or Fleshy deeds to others by Moses is Super Bad!!!!!!

Teaching God's Love to be conditional doesn't damn a person, but is is the work of the devil. Teaching that salvation and the love of God depends on fleshly deeds of Moses is a sin against the Cross.

12*But the law is not based on faith; instead, the one who does these things will live by them.

Law is impossible for humanity! The doers are under the Devils thumb.

13*Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, because it is written: Everyone who is hung on a tree is cursed.

Christ became the curse in our place. He dethroned Satan from the position of judgment, accusation and pushing the curse of the Law of Moses. He conquered our nature of disobedience by His obedience alone!

We are "baptized" into His obedience, but the sinfulness of our flesh remains.

1 Peter 3:

21*Baptism, which corresponds to this, now saves you (not the removal of the filth of the flesh, but the pledge of a good conscience toward God) through the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

22*Now that He has gone into heaven, He is at God’s right hand with angels, authorities, and powers subject to Him.

http://biblehub.com/acts/22-16.htm

In case you were wondering where Jesus was, while His body was in the tomb, read all of 1 Peter 3. In case your SUPER Interested, read Zechariah 3 and remember Jesus's full Hebrew name is Joshua (and He's our High Priest)

The devil lost his power through the Law because Jesus imputed His perfection to us, while imputing Every sin of All people past, present and future to Himself.

Colossians 2:14

He erased the certificate of debt, with its obligations, that was against us and opposed to us, and has taken it out of the way by nailing it to the cross.

........... Look Mom! The Law of Moses was Nailed to the Cross and all of the Devils judgment of the world through it! [emoji33][emoji848][emoji50][emoji106][emoji3]. Now that's GREAT News!

Wow! Jesus and the Father provided the Holy Spirit of the Unconditional Love of Jesus to sinners like me and you! God is so Good!

Jesus and that New Covenant of Love are Great!

https://media.giphy.com/media/Qw4X3FzGZdaAqEI6FhK/giphy.gif

2 Corinthians 5:

20*Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, certain that God is appealing through us. We plead on Christ’s behalf, “Be reconciled to God.”
21*He made the One who did not know sin to be sin for us, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

14*The purpose was that the blessing of Abraham would come to the Gentiles by Christ Jesus, so that we could receive the promised Spirit through faith.

Hmmmmm, Abraham pre dates the entire stone Law and Jesus fulfilled the promise of the Promised Son of Faith. Not the one of human effort that is represented by Sarai suggesting her old husband spend a little sexual healing time with her young servant girl to try to force God's work or attempt to make it happen through carnal obedience.

15*Brothers, I’m using a human illustration. No one sets aside or makes additions to even a human covenant that has been ratified.

Hmmmmm, so Moses was ratified by the hand of God on Sanai (Signed). It was a covenant that didn't get set aside? Nope, covenant means Promise and it got fulfilled and finished on the Cross at Jesus proclamation, just after one last sip of that bitter wine (Some call it vinegar, but if you go to the roots, it was indeed sour wine)

John 19

30*When Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, “It is finished!” Then bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.

16*Now the promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. He does not say “and to seeds,” as though referring to many, but referring to one, and to your seed, who is Christ.

Jesus is the only begotten Son of the Father and He fulfills all of His promises. God fulfilled God's promises like He said He would. What a Loving, dependable Father!

17*And I say this: The law, which came 430 years later, does not revoke a covenant that was previously ratified by God and cancel the promise.

Wait..... But Moses and the Stone Law came 430 years after Abraham. That would mean that God's promise of Salvation by faith precedes ALL condemnation of the Law to Sinful, disobedient Humanity!

N.I.G. I obey and others don't, that's a bunch of lies! Jesus doesn't love Unconditionally, and he certainly doesn't love disobedient sinners!

Ummmmm, are you reading the Qu'ran which says;

When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: "Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear Allah and obey me. (43:63, Yusif Ali)

Because I read in the Bible;

John 6:

28*“What can we do to perform the works of God?” they asked.
29*Jesus replied, “This is the work of God—that you believe in the One He has sent.”

N.I.G., I obey God! Awesome, but do you trust God in the admission that your obedience has nothing to do with your salvation?

9dcce73cb7efdc4ab32ac2c727a3c80c.jpg

18*For if the inheritance is from the law, it is no longer from the promise; but God granted it to Abraham through the promise.

If you think salvation comes from the Law of Moses, or the Law of Moses has any say in Salvation, you are severely deceived!

The Promise of God's unmerited favor was given to Abraham 430 years before Moses. We are indeed saved by that promise! God always keeps His Promises! To say otherwise would be calling God a deceiver!

Romans 12
3*For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
4*For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:
5*So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

1st Chunk 1A

2nd Chunk 1B

2nd Chunk

3rd Chunk

4th Chunk

6th Chunk

[url="http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?118728-1-of-5-for-GT-to-Debate-(The-entire-book-of-Galatians)&p=4766403&viewfull=1#post4766403]7th Chunk[/url]

Last edited:

God's Truth

Paul contrasts the letter and the Spirit over and over and over. The law is spiritual and reigns within over the thoughts, motives and desires. The letter reigns without and has jurisdiction over unbelievers and carnal professors like you.

For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. Rom. 7:14

SPIRITUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You contradict yourself.

You do not even make sense.

You say Paul says the letter reigns. You need to show the scripture that says that.