YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN, John 3:7

Robert Pate

Banned
Evasion, side stepped, from the dementia brained, demon.

Caught, in another dementia/demon induced lie-again:

Yes, I am the only one on the Forum that is teaching the Gospel and justification by faith. There use to be others, but they have all left. Some were very sound like Angel4Truth. I think that a lot of them got tired of the likes of you and your clan.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, I am the only one on the Forum that is teaching the Gospel and justification by faith. There use to be others, but they have all left. Some were very sound like Angel4Truth. I think that a lot of them got tired of the likes of you and your clan.

There you go, TOL audience, from this satanic weasel, lying demon-again:
Yes, I am the only one on the Forum that is teaching the Gospel and justification by faith.

You deceiving satanist, piece of dung.

glorydaz

Maybe Robert has a martyr complex. Angel left for personal reasons, and GM left because he was sticking up for Robert....even though he was far from agreeing with Robert on most things.

But, Robert is the last true man standing.......

john w

Hall of Fame
Maybe Robert has a martyr complex. Angel left for personal reasons, and GM left because he was sticking up for Robert....even though he was far from agreeing with Robert on most things.

He is a closet Catholic, with his "vicarious law keeping," and fruit inspecting to determine whether one is saved MO, and martyr complex, as martyrs "involuntary" die, not voluntarily die, as the Catholic Organization preaches a "Jesus" that was a victim, martyr, not voluntarily sacrificing himself.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

GM hates Calvinism and so does Robert.

that's why GM stood up for Robert.

You don't seem to know your own pals.

Robert Pate

Banned

How old are you John W.? You sound like you are about 15.

You are either very immature or you have low self esteem, maybe both.

Robert Pate

Banned
John W. claims to be a defender of the faith, when in reality he is an enemy of the Gospel.

To teach that the law has not been abolished, is to teach that Christians are still under condemnation.

This is why Paul wrote,

"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus" Romans 8:1.

There is no condemnation because there is no law. It has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15, Colossians 2:14.

Only those that are indwelt with the Holy Spirit will understand this.

clefty

I am not through with this Forum just yet. I still have a few things to say to the many Gospel hating, religious reprobates on this Forum that are hell bound.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE BORN AGAIN?

Jesus said, "That which is born of flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is Spirit. Marvel not that I said unto you, YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN" John 3:6,7.

Only about 10% of professing Christians have been born again. There are multitudes of professing believers that are as spiritually dead as a rock. They cannot receive the truth of God's word. No one can hear and believe the Gospel without the indwelling Holy Spirit, who is the teacher of truth, John 14:17. They hear, but they cannot believe.

Paul wrote, "For unto us was the Gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it" Hebrews 4:2.

They heard the Gospel, but they didn't believe the Gospel. We are saved and born again by hearing and believing the Gospel, THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO BE SAVED, There are many counterfeits that have gone forward in church services or have said the sinners prayer, but don't believe or understand the Gospel, Galatians 3:2. Yet they profess to be Christians.

You must be born again by the word of God, which is the Gospel, 1 Peter 1:23. If the Gospel is not meaningful to you, chances are you have not been born again. To those that have been born again the Gospel of Jesus Christ is everything to them. They are resting in what Christ has accomplished for them, They have entered into HIS rest, Hebrews 4:10.

Why? I mean why must we be born again if we are born into a world and age where there is NO LAW...

Certainly none that applies to goyim...they dont even need grace since the law given wasnt to them...

Right Divider

Body part
John W. claims to be a defender of the faith, when in reality he is an enemy of the Gospel.

To teach that the law has not been abolished, is to teach that Christians are still under condemnation.
Where did you get these strange and incorrect teachings RP?

This is why Paul wrote,

"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus" Romans 8:1.

There is no condemnation because there is no law. It has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15, Colossians 2:14.
Then why does Paul tell us that we are not under the law? If it was abolished?

There is no condemnation be Christ paid for our sins with His death on the cross and not because of some supposed cessation of the law (AND the prophets).

Only those that are indwelt with the Holy Spirit will understand this.
Always claiming perfection for your bogus position.

You are a double-minded person. You make contradictory claims all of the time.

P.S. Believe the truth without all of your ridiculous errors.