You are gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lon

:nono: No. and no.
It has nothing to do with me, again, you deny the Testimony of Messiah:

John 10:30-36 ASV
30 I and the Father are one.
31 The Jews took up stones again to stone him.
32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I showed you from the Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
33 The Jews answered him, For a good work we stone thee not, but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came (and the scripture cannot be broken),
36 say ye of him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am
the Son of God?

The above is quoting from Psalm 82:6 which employs the word elohim and therefore we know for a fact that theoi and theous in this passage are the Greek equivalents for the word elohim. Additionally they had claimed that the Master was making himself equal to Elohim Almighty; but by his very own words and response he denies it right before your very own eyes, and you also deny that truth in your doctrine:

John 10:34-36
34 Yeshua answered them, Is it not written in your own Law, "I have said, You are elohim"?
[Psalm 82:6]
35 If He called them elohim, to whom the Logos of Elohim came, and it is impossible for the Scripture to be broken:
36 You say of him, whom the Father has sanctified-set apart and sent into the world, "You blaspheme", because I said, "I am a son of Elohim"?
So you are 'a' god but He is not :plain: :dizzy: And you are trying to say this is about Him???? :nono: It is about you, god.

The whole argument comes from exactly what we find in the Psalm which the Master quotes from; for not only does it say, "I have said, You are elohim", but in the same line the Psalm says, "and all of you are sons of the Most High", (Psalm 82:6). Moreover you appear not to recognize the FACT that the Master calls this LAW, and that is because the Psalms are primarily written by kings and priests, and if written by kings of Judah-Israel then it is indeed law, as in "king's law", for all the people of Israel who honor their kings and priests and their writings and decrees, (for example this Psalm is written by Asaph, a head of the priests). Moreover you continue to ignore the FACT that the Master says this scripture cannot be broken. Moreover you are still ignoring the FACT of what was also already said to you, that the Master says that it concerns, "those to whom the Logos of Elohim had come". It is therefore YOU who does not take these things seriously, not me, and you prove it with every response wherein you again and again deny the Testimony of Messiah, nearly every time it is quoted to you, and that is because you uphold your traditions of your church and your fathers of your particular brand of faith over and above the Testimony of the Messiah whom you claim to know and follow.

Psalm 82:6-7
6 I said, You are elohim, and all of you are sons of the Most High.
7 But you shall die as adam, and fall as one of the sarim-princes.

You do not actually believe the Testimony of Messiah: for you claim to have Messiah who is the Logos-Word, and you do confess that he is the Logos-Word from John 1:1, and that means that either the Logos-Word has come to you or at least that is your claim; however you reject what the Master says all of this means because you neither want the responsibility, nor desire to take responsibility for the constant judgments you proclaim against others who also believe and should be counted as brethren. But if you do not want the responsibility for what being a son of Elohim entails then why do you run around judging people as if you are an elohim? :chuckle:
One of two ways you are a god: 1) because you embrace the lie and your nature from the Garden "you will be as God." NOT what Jesus is talking about. 2) That you 'reflect' the glory of God in your face and countenance and are a light on a hill that cannot be hid, not by your own bootstraps, but by His hand alone. Mormons want to 'god' their own little universes. They are forever stuck in the Garden and kissing serpents.

How about you? Kiss the Son lest He become angry. Honor the Son "just as" you honor the Father. That's the command. Disregard it to your own peril. You are on a Triune board, oh great 'god' :plain: and arrogant one "you will be like god!"

Moreover your whole argument is fallacious when you start off comparing this to the lie from the serpent in the garden; for we all know what the scripture says, "Behold, the man has become as one of us", and therefore you do not even truly understand what the lie was. Go teach yourself, O teacher, and remove the beam from your eye while you are at it. If these things were not important to me I would not be here: and if they were indeed important to you then you would actually discuss them instead of making proclamations and saying you do not wish to discuss it with those you have judged in your own mind; you would concentrate on the subject matter instead of the continual false accusations and slander which you continually engage in, just as you have now done here yet again.
:nono: You are the arrogant cuss on a triune board. I'm NOT that guy, YOU are. You assert your 'godliness' with chuckles and smack talk all over TOL. Guess what? I don't need you, don't want you, don't listen to your garbage. I know what I'm talking about, you? Not a clue. You have no idea who your father is so 'think' you can walk on water. When was the last time you healed the sick, 'god'-man? When did you prophesy? What's your IQ 'god'-man? What lives today on the planet because you are here other than what is already expected of you (your kids and animals don't count). How many hairs on your head 'god'-man? Nothing? Wow, what a horrible god!!! You can't do a thing John 15:5 and yet want me to bow down and worship you. Worse? You don't even try. You have no love for humanity as a god would, if he were really created in that image.

No. No. And no. You are ONLY 'as' gods when you lift HIM up to others. You are a punk otherwise and easily forgettable and 'god' who is full of sin and death. Sound like any 'god' you know, oh your 'deity' worshipness? No, if you are a god, I want nothing to do with you.

You are just a punk guy who has horrible pride and arrogance issues. You are no god. You are a horrible person and 'act' like some other dude, that also wants to usurp God. I desire to lift Him up and be happy in HIS shadow. Psalm 91:1 Colossians 3:3 NO! I have a God. I am not Him. 1 Corinthians 4:7 and you are a fool for thinking yourself a 'god': Isaiah 14:13-14

It is satanic and anathema to all of Christianity. You have nothing I ever want. It is dead and powerless, no matter what dark corner of the world you 'god' over. You are not god, Daqq. You are not 'a' god. You can't grant me even one wish. Colossians 3:3,4 John 15:5 Colossians 1:17 Isaiah 42:8 Learn what Christians actually believe and are called to believe, or stop calling yourself one. -Lon

daqq

:nono: No. and no.
So you are 'a' god but He is not :plain: :dizzy: And you are trying to say this is about Him???? :nono: It is about you, god.

No, it is about the Testimony of Messiah, not about me, stop trying to change the subject and turn it into "you vs me". Obviously you do not have an answer for why you are teaching against the Testimony of the Messiah whom you claim to believe and follow.

One of two ways you are a god: 1) because you embrace the lie and your nature from the Garden "you will be as God." NOT what Jesus is talking about. 2) That you 'reflect' the glory of God in your face and countenance and are a light on a hill that cannot be hid, not by your own bootstraps, but by His hand alone. Mormons want to 'god' their own little universes. They are forever stuck in the Garden and kissing serpents.

Again the lie in the garden was not "Ye shall be like God" but rather "Ye shall not surely die". You are deceived.

How about you? Kiss the Son lest He become angry. Honor the Son "just as" you honor the Father. That's the command. Disregard it to your own peril. You are on a Triune board, oh great 'god' :plain: and arrogant one "you will be like god!"

I have actually given my understanding of that passage in various places. Your accusation is false witness. You are also mistaken if you think worship is equivalent to honor because you right here in this thread do not honor the Testimony of Messiah. Therefore your version of worship is nothing more than bribery; but Messiah is no respecter of the persons of men, and Messiah does not accept bribes, just the same as his and my Father.

:nono: You are the arrogant cuss on a triune board.

This the Religion Board. Where does it say I must agree with Lon's version of "Tri-Une" to post here? What do you suppose would happen if you and yours had no one to debate with? This is not arrogance on my part but rather attempting to discuss the truth of the Word. How is it arrogant to expect those who claim to be Christians to actually believe the Testimony of the Messiah whom they claim to worship and honor and love and kiss as you claim? So you raise your hands and worship and sing songs and bless and kiss but you do not believe or do what he says? It is nothing more than attempted spiritual bribery; you have surely deceived yourself because the Master will not accept your bribes, and the Father will not hear your prayers with your hands lifted up because you have blood on your hands for your actions, in your walk, and your murderous ragings are evident even right here in this very thread. You think you simply believe and bless and worship, and that supposedly saves you, but you do not believe the Testimony of the Messiah even right here in this very thread, and you are here trying to silence those who do believe the Testimony of the Messiah out of shear hatred.

I'm NOT that guy, YOU are. You assert your 'godliness' with chuckles and smack talk all over TOL. Guess what? I don't need you, don't want you, don't listen to your garbage. I know what I'm talking about, you? Not a clue. You have no idea who your father is so 'think' you can walk on water. When was the last time you healed the sick, 'god'-man? When did you prophesy? What's your IQ 'god'-man? What lives today on the planet because you are here other than what is already expected of you (your kids and animals don't count). How many hairs on your head 'god'-man? Nothing? Wow, what a horrible god!!! You can't do a thing John 15:5 and yet want me to bow down and worship you. Worse? You don't even try. You have no love for humanity as a god would, if he were really created in that image.

No. No. And no. You are ONLY 'as' gods when you lift HIM up to others. You are a punk otherwise and easily forgettable and 'god' who is full of sin and death. Sound like any 'god' you know, oh your 'deity' worshipness? No, if you are a god, I want nothing to do with you.

You are just a punk guy who has horrible pride and arrogance issues. You are no god. You are a horrible person and 'act' like some other dude, that also wants to usurp God. I desire to lift Him up and be happy in HIS shadow. Psalm 91:1 Colossians 3:3 NO! I have a God. I am not Him. 1 Corinthians 4:7 and you are a fool for thinking yourself a 'god': Isaiah 14:13-14

It is satanic and anathema to all of Christianity. You have nothing I ever want. It is dead and powerless, no matter what dark corner of the world you 'god' over. You are not god, Daqq. You are not 'a' god. You can't grant me even one wish. Colossians 3:3,4 John 15:5 Colossians 1:17 Isaiah 42:8 Learn what Christians actually believe and are called to believe, or stop calling yourself one. -Lon

Your raging hatred proves you are a murderer just as the Master says; for what comes forth from your mouth proceeds from your heart and defiles you, and the tree is known by its fruit:

Matthew 15:18-20 KJV
18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

And your fruit is clearly raging hatred and vile evil speak:

1 John 3:11-15 KJV
11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
13 Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.
14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.
15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Bribery, hatred, false witness, slander, blasphemy, and murder speech, all coming forth from your own mouth, Lon, and from your own fingertips as you write, Lon, and it all proceeded forth from out of your own defiled heart, Lon. Tri-une Lon is considered a murderer in the kingdom of Elohim according to the Testimony of Messiah; which holy Testimony is willfully, blatantly, defiantly, and openly rejected by Lon before men right here in this thread. And anyone who rejects the Messiah before men gets the lake of fire, as well as all liars, and all murderers, and slanderers and hatemongers spewing hate toward the people of Elohim. :)

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Exodus 20:3.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] "You shall have no other [/FONT][FONT=&quot]gods (Elohiyms) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]before me.

Deuteronomy 4:35. You were shown these things so that you might know that [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym); [/FONT][FONT=&quot]besides Him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39. Acknowledge and take to heart this day that [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Deuteronomy 5:7. "You shall have no other [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gods (Elohiyms)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] before me.

Deuteronomy 6:4. Hear, O Israel: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Lord (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] our [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym), the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is one (only.)

1 Kings 8:60. So that all the peoples of the earth may know that [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and that there is no other.

Isaiah 42:8. "I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah); [/FONT][FONT=&quot]that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols.

Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"and my servant (Yahshua) whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no [/FONT][FONT=&quot]god (el)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] was formed, nor will there be one after me.

Isaiah 44:8. Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God (Eloah=[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gods above)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one."

Isaiah 45:5. I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and there is no other; apart from me there is no [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym).[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

6. so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me. I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah),[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:14. This is what [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] says: "The products of Egypt and the merchandise of Cush, and those tall Sabeans— they will come over to you and will be yours; they will trudge behind you, coming over to you in chains. They will bow down before you and plead with you, saying, 'Surely [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (El)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is with you, and there is no other; there is no other [/FONT][FONT=&quot]god (Elohiym).[/FONT][FONT=&quot]' "

Isaiah 45:18. For this is what [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] says: He who created the heavens, He is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym); [/FONT][FONT=&quot]He who fashioned and made the earth, He founded it; He did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited: He says: "I am the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]LORD (Yahwah), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:22. "Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God (El), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and there is no other.

Isaiah 46:9. Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God (El), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and there is no other; I am [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and there is none like me.

Joel 2:27. Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] your [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and that there is no other; never again will my people be shamed.

Yahwah is God and he won't give his glory to another god.

The Greatest Commandment

Mark 12:28. One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jesus (Yahshua)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?"

29. "The most important one," answered [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jesus (Yahshua), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"is this: 'Hear, O Israel, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the Lord (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] our [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym), the Lord (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is one (only).

Mark 12:32. "Well said, teacher," the man replied. "You are right in saying that [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is one (only) and there is no other but Him.

John 14:28. "You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you love me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the Father is greater than I.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Lon

No, it is about the Testimony of Messiah, not about me, stop trying to change the subject and turn it into "you vs me".
:plain: :nono: You know you are on ignore. It is you that cannot help engaging me and then using chuckles as if you are the cats meow. You are ignorant and brainwashed by inept Mormons. 3rd grade theology from a third-grade mentality. Smith was certifiable.
Obviously you do not have an answer for why you are teaching against the Testimony of the Messiah whom you claim to believe and follow.
"Obvious" to whom? You and a couple of Mormons? I'll say this again mr. obdurate: there are two ways one can think of themselves as 'gods.' The Lord Jesus Christ espoused and preached the one where we 'reflect' Him. You are the fool that believed Satan in the Garden.

Again the lie in the garden was not "Ye shall be like God" but rather "Ye shall not surely die". You are deceived.
And you are obdurate : Gen 3:5 For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” Gen 3:22 Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—”

Thanks for playing along. You :loser:ed again. You don't have to be a brain-less brain-washed Mormon your whole life.

I have actually given my understanding of that passage in various places. Your accusation is false witness. You are also mistaken if you think worship is equivalent to honor because you right here in this thread do not honor the Testimony of Messiah. Therefore your version of worship is nothing more than bribery; but Messiah is no respecter of the persons of men, and Messiah does not accept bribes, just the same as his and my Father.
Such goes the inane assertion game: "You aren't honoring the Son" "No, you aren't honoring the Son." :hammer: Mine is the correct version. Yours is the usurper and it doesn't 'honor' the Son.

This the Religion Board. Where does it say I must agree with Lon's version of "Tri-Une" to post here? What do you suppose would happen if you and yours had no one to debate with?
That I'd not be stuck with brainless banter that is ignorant of scriptures and obdurately blissful in Mormon steeped inanity?

This is not arrogance on my part but rather attempting to discuss the truth of the Word.
:nono: It is a Mormon commercial. I don't like Joseph Smith, so don't like his products. They are beneath me and childish offerings. You can't even 'enter' a conversation without a chuckle or guffaw icon. You do not treat the things of God as holy. There is no sanctification in your dismal religion. It is all, glorified 'you.' It is 'self-elevating' garbage from the father of lies and you eat that cancerous plate with catsup. Some things aren't good for you, even if they are green.

How is it arrogant to expect those who claim to be Christians to actually believe the Testimony of the Messiah whom they claim to worship and honor and love and kiss as you claim? So you raise your hands and worship and sing songs and bless and kiss but you do not believe or do what he says? It is nothing more than attempted spiritual bribery; you have surely deceived yourself because the Master will not accept your bribes, and the Father will not hear your prayers with your hands lifted up because you have blood on your hands for your actions, in your walk, and your murderous ragings are evident even right here in this very thread.
He does answer my prayers and specifically. I'm nobody that He should, but I pray according to scriptures and He answers. It isn't bribery. He knows His own and give to His children. I am a 'child' of a God, not an independent self-willed punk who demands as a child that all bow to me. The Lord Jesus Christ wasn't talking about that. He was talking about something quite different.

You think you simply believe and bless and worship, and that supposedly saves you, but you do not believe the Testimony of the Messiah even right here in this very thread, and you are here trying to silence those who do believe the Testimony of the Messiah out of shear hatred.
How rich. "god-man" takes inane jabs, arrogantly declares his brain-dead understanding 'right' and uses 'chuckle' icons like the superior-minded brain-dead dupe he is, and THEN says I am the one who has hatred. :plain: You are delusional and crazy. All cults do this.

1 Peter 2:20

Your raging hatred proves you are a murderer just as the Master says; for what comes forth from your mouth proceeds from your heart and defiles you, and the tree is known by its fruit:

Matthew 15:18-20 KJV
18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

And your fruit is clearly raging hatred and vile evil speak:

1 John 3:11-15 KJV
11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
13 Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.
14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.
15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Bribery, hatred, false witness, slander, blasphemy, and murder speech, all coming forth from your own mouth, Lon,
:nono: All ▲you▲ All ▼you▼

and from your own fingertips as you write, Lon, and it all proceeded forth from out of your own defiled heart, Lon.
Then why are you talking to us all? :dizzy: You are a Mormon dupe, Daqq. Be a brainless brainwashed dupe if you desire. You twist the scriptures AWAY from what the church has believed and believes. You started this posting, as you always do, from your open-grave throat, always with a 'mocking' icon and feign of superiority and then cry like a child when it is returned to you, because this is how your goofy 'elders' told you, 'you'd be persecuted.' It is NOT for righteousness sake. As 1 Peter 2:20, says, it is because you are inept and incapable of understanding you are an affront to all that is sacred and holy that we hold dear. You trample in your clod hoppers all over smiling gleefully because you "don't' treat the things of God as holy. Rather, you bring Him down to your impoverished level and think you are a 'god.' :dizzy:

Tri-une Lon is considered a murderer in the kingdom of Elohim according to the Testimony of Messiah;
In your delusional dreams. It is straight from the pit of hell. I express regret, as a matter of fact, for having to stoop to your level of basal understanding. You are going away from this thread to immediately pat yourself on the back for your delusion, rather than realizing that all of Christianity is against your wicked satanic doctrine. You don't even read the KJV as much as your worshipped DoC BoM and PoGp.

which holy Testimony is willfully, blatantly, defiantly, and openly rejected by Lon before men right here in this thread. And anyone who rejects the Messiah before men gets the lake of fire, as well as all liars, and all murderers, and slanderers and hatemongers spewing hate toward the people of Elohim. :)
See? Delusion. Joseph Smith had a 3rd grade education, slept around with other's wives, and died in a shoot-out to save his own miserable life. He met the Lord Jesus Christ and was judged accordingly. "Depart from me, I never knew you." Come away from it. It is completely false doctrine and you have to make yourself stupid to 'see past' the obvious. There are no LDS archeological findings. None. You HAVE to be brain-dead to think there are. You literally have to become an idiot. Is that guy you? Come out from among them. -Lon

Lon

Exodus 20:3. "You shall have no other gods (Elohiyms) before me.

Deuteronomy 4:35. You were shown these things so that you might know that
the LORD (Yahwah) is God (Elohiym); besides Him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39. Acknowledge and take to heart this day that
the LORD (Yahwah) is God (Elohiym) in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Deuteronomy 5:7. "You shall have no other
gods (Elohiyms) before me.

Deuteronomy 6:4. Hear, O Israel:
The Lord (Yahwah) our God (Elohiym), the LORD (Yahwah) is one (only.)

1 Kings 8:60. So that all the peoples of the earth may know that
the LORD (Yahwah) is God (Elohiym) and that there is no other.

Isaiah 42:8. "I am
the LORD (Yahwah); that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols.

Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares
the LORD (Yahwah), "and my servant (Yahshua) whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god (el) was formed, nor will there be one after me.

Isaiah 44:8. Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any
God (Eloah=Gods above) besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one."

Isaiah 45:5. I am
the LORD (Yahwah), and there is no other; apart from me there is no God (Elohiym).

6. so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me. I am
the LORD (Yahwah), and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:14. This is what
the LORD (Yahwah) says: "The products of Egypt and the merchandise of Cush, and those tall Sabeans— they will come over to you and will be yours; they will trudge behind you, coming over to you in chains. They will bow down before you and plead with you, saying, 'Surely God (El) is with you, and there is no other; there is no other god (Elohiym).' "

Isaiah 45:18. For this is what
the LORD (Yahwah) says: He who created the heavens, He is God (Elohiym); He who fashioned and made the earth, He founded it; He did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited: He says: "I am the LORD (Yahwah), and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:22. "Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am
God (El), and there is no other.

Isaiah 46:9. Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am
God (El), and there is no other; I am God (Elohiym), and there is none like me.

Joel 2:27. Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am
the LORD (Yahwah) your God (Elohiym), and that there is no other; never again will my people be shamed.

Yahwah is God and he won't give his glory to another god.

The Greatest Commandment

Mark 12:28. One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that
Jesus (Yahshua) had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?"

29. "The most important one," answered
Jesus (Yahshua), "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord (Yahwah) our God (Elohiym), the Lord (Yahwah) is one (only).

Mark 12:32. "Well said, teacher," the man replied. "You are right in saying that
God (Yahwah) is one (only) and there is no other but Him.
Yep. It'd be great if Daqq would pay attention.

John 14:28. "You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you love me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for
the Father is greater than I.
Yep, which is why I am Triune. There is no other understanding that 'can' reconcile the scriptures. If you are going to reconcile all scriptures, you must be triune.

daqq

:plain: :nono: You know you are on ignore. It is you that cannot help engaging me and then using chuckles as if you are the cats meow. You are ignorant and brainwashed by inept Mormons. 3rd grade theology from a third-grade mentality. Smith was certifiable.
"Obvious" to whom? You and a couple of Mormons? I'll say this again mr. obdurate: there are two ways one can think of themselves as 'gods.' The Lord Jesus Christ espoused and preached the one where we 'reflect' Him. You are the fool that believed Satan in the Garden.

And you are obdurate : Gen 3:5 For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” Gen 3:22 Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—”
Thanks for playing along. You :loser:ed again. You don't have to be a brain-less brain-washed Mormon your whole life.
Such goes the inane assertion game: "You aren't honoring the Son" "No, you aren't honoring the Son." :hammer: Mine is the correct version. Yours is the usurper and it doesn't 'honor' the Son.

That I'd not be stuck with brainless banter that is ignorant of scriptures and obdurately blissful in Mormon steeped inanity?

:nono: It is a Mormon commercial. I don't like Joseph Smith, so don't like his products. They are beneath me and childish offerings. You can't even 'enter' a conversation without a chuckle or guffaw icon. You do not treat the things of God as holy. There is no sanctification in your dismal religion. It is all, glorified 'you.' It is 'self-elevating' garbage from the father of lies and you eat that cancerous plate with catsup. Some things aren't good for you, even if they are green.

He does answer my prayers and specifically. I'm nobody that He should, but I pray according to scriptures and He answers. It isn't bribery. He knows His own and give to His children. I am a 'child' of a God, not an independent self-willed punk who demands as a child that all bow to me. The Lord Jesus Christ wasn't talking about that. He was talking about something quite different.

How rich. "god-man" takes inane jabs, arrogantly declares his brain-dead understanding 'right' and uses 'chuckle' icons like the superior-minded brain-dead dupe he is, and THEN says I am the one who has hatred. :plain: You are delusional and crazy. All cults do this.

1 Peter 2:20

:nono: All ▲you▲ All ▼you▼

Then why are you talking to us all? :dizzy: You are a Mormon dupe, Daqq. Be a brainless brainwashed dupe if you desire. You twist the scriptures AWAY from what the church has believed and believes. You started this posting, as you always do, from your open-grave throat, always with a 'mocking' icon and feign of superiority and then cry like a child when it is returned to you, because this is how your goofy 'elders' told you, 'you'd be persecuted.' It is NOT for righteousness sake. As 1 Peter 2:20, says, it is because you are inept and incapable of understanding you are an affront to all that is sacred and holy that we hold dear. You trample in your clod hoppers all over smiling gleefully because you "don't' treat the things of God as holy. Rather, you bring Him down to your impoverished level and think you are a 'god.' :dizzy:

In your delusional dreams. It is straight from the pit of hell. I express regret, as a matter of fact, for having to stoop to your level of basal understanding. You are going away from this thread to immediately pat yourself on the back for your delusion, rather than realizing that all of Christianity is against your wicked satanic doctrine. You don't even read the KJV as much as your worshipped DoC BoM and PoGp.

See? Delusion. Joseph Smith had a 3rd grade education, slept around with other's wives, and died in a shoot-out to save his own miserable life. He met the Lord Jesus Christ and was judged accordingly. "Depart from me, I never knew you." Come away from it. It is completely false doctrine and you have to make yourself stupid to 'see past' the obvious. There are no LDS archeological findings. None. You HAVE to be brain-dead to think there are. You literally have to become an idiot. Is that guy you? Come out from among them. -Lon

Your judgments and personal attacks only show that you count yourself an elohim judge which betrays your very own lie when you claim you do not esteem yourself an elohim. This has already been brought up to you and the scripture proves what I say and refutes your wishful thinking:

Exodus 21:5-6 KJV
5 And if the servant shall plainly say, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free:
6 Then his master shall bring him unto the judges;
[ha-elohim] he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post; and his master shall bore his ear through with an aul; and he shall serve him for ever.

Exodus 22:8-9 KJV
8 If the thief be not found, then the master of the house shall be brought unto the judges,
[ha-elohim] to see whether he have put his hand unto his neighbour's goods.
9 For all manner of trespass, whether it be for ox, for ***, [donkey] for sheep, for raiment, or for any manner of lost thing, which another challengeth to be his, the cause of both parties shall come before the judges;
[ha-elohim] and whom the judges [Elohim] shall condemn, he shall pay double unto his neighbour.

You put yourself in the place of Elohim when you judge me or anyone else, as you continually do, because you refuse to judge yourself as Paul warns you to do; and yet you judge others when the Master Teacher himself warns you not to judge, lest you be judged. You are therefore judged by your own fruit as nothing more than a fallen elohim because your judgment is unrighteous and full of seething hatred for those who uphold the scripture. You have already openly rejected the Testimony of Messiah from John 10:33-34 which was quoted to you: and anyone who denies the Testimony of Messiah is condemned already, (John 3:18), and the wrath of Elohim abides upon him, (John 3:36). What I have said to you is not delusional but the Word and Testimony of the one whom you claim to know, love, and worship. If you truly believe he is God Almighty then why do you deny his words? You obviously do not actually believe he is God Almighty or you would at least believe his words and carry them out in your doctrine. Do you think you are going to get away with using his name to make up your own false religion while you deny his teachings? That is what is truly delusional.

You are denying the Testimony of Messiah, which the OP quoted from John 10:33-34, where the Master clearly says, "those to whom the Logos of Elohim has come", and, "and the scripture cannot be broken". Has the Logos of Elohim come to you? If you claim to have the Word, which you clearly do because you say by John 1:1 that "Jesus is the Logos", then the Master says that the statement from the Psalm applies to you, O god, (lol).

I had every reason to say "O god, (lol)" to you because, even though you lie and claim that you do not esteem yourself as an elohim, your own actions betray your lie; for you do indeed run around here judging others in your arrogance and clearly assume the right unto yourself to act as an elohim judge: but you are a fallen elohim judge because you do not judge upright judgment according to the scripture as the scripture demands of the elohim judges of the people. You therefore put yourself in the same place as the Pharisees, Sadducees, and rulers of the people, the same which Messiah condemned for the very same reasons: your own unrighteous judgments. You are a hypocrite, a liar, and a Messiah denier.

Again, it has nothing to do with me, Lon, and again, you deny the Testimony of Messiah:

32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I showed you from the Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
33 The Jews answered him, For a good work we stone thee not, but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
35 If he called them gods,
unto whom the word of God came (and the scripture cannot be broken),
36 say ye of him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am
the Son of God?

The above is quoting from Psalm 82:6 which employs the word elohim and therefore we know for a fact that theoi and theous in this passage are the Greek equivalents for the word elohim. Additionally they had claimed that the Master was making himself equal to Elohim Almighty; but by his very own words and response he denies it right before your very own eyes, and you also deny that truth in your doctrine:

34 Yeshua answered them, Is it not written in your own Law, "I have said, You are elohim"?
If He called them elohim, to whom the Logos of Elohim came, and it is impossible for the Scripture to be broken:
36 You say of him, whom the Father has sanctified-set apart and sent into the world, "You blaspheme", because I said, "I am a son of Elohim"?

What more can be said to one who denies the Testimony of Messiah? You claim to have the Logos-Word of Elohim; therefore the Master says you are called an elohim, for you claim that the Logos-Word of Elohim has come to you, and the scripture cannot be broken. But you deny his Testimony so that you can deny any responsibility for being an elohim-judge; all the while running around judging others just like an elohim-judge: and yet your judgments are biased and one-sided, showing yourself a respecter of the persons of men, for your judgments are based solely on your doctrines derived from the traditions of men, your so-called church mother and fathers, which traditions can really never be proven from the scripture, while at the same time you ignore what the scripture actually does say and do not judge upright judgment according to what is written in the scripture.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
It is the Testament of Reuben. It is extra biblical and not within teachings of Christianity.

Correct! It is not to be found in the limited amount of scriptures that were compiled as the canon of the Roman Church of Emperor Constantine in the late fourth, early 5th century Latin Vulgate. Her selected canon, which omits many books that were quoted from By Jesus and his apostles.

Lon

Your judgments and personal attacks only show that you count yourself an elohim judge which betrays your very own lie when you claim you do not esteem yourself an elohim. This has already been brought up to you and the scripture proves what I say and refutes your wishful thinking:
▲All Mormon brain-washing▲ It is textbook and I've heard it MANY times. I'll say again, in concern and grace: Come away from them. They are completely wrong. It is SO hard to come away from a cult. You have my sympathies. With man this is impossible, but with God, all things are possible.
Exodus 21:5-6 KJV
5 And if the servant shall plainly say, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free:
6 Then his master shall bring him unto the judges;
[ha-elohim] he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post; and his master shall bore his ear through with an aul; and he shall serve him for ever.
1) I am not a Jew, Mormons are functional Jews, not Christians
2) I am clay in the Potter's hands. Romans 9, Not LDS wanna-bes Those elders and judges are not mine. They are cultists who deny the Cross and the power there-in. The ONLY thing they have from Messiah, is that which supports their Jewish conversion. They and you, miss all the rest and do not understand. Paul, in Romans, said their eyes were clouded. Cult brain-washing clouds the eyes. You KNOW we Christians have told you all repeatedly that you are in a cult. You KNOW this. Am I being mean to you? No, I'm very against the doctrine you embrace, but it doesn't have to be you, other than as you repeatedly identify as one of them. Come out from among them.
Exodus 22:8-9 KJV
8 If the thief be not found, then the master of the house shall be brought unto the judges,
[ha-elohim] to see whether he have put his hand unto his neighbour's goods.
9 For all manner of trespass, whether it be for ox, for ***, [donkey] for sheep, for raiment, or for any manner of lost thing, which another challengeth to be his, the cause of both parties shall come before the judges;
[ha-elohim] and whom the judges [Elohim] shall condemn, he shall pay double unto his neighbor.

You put yourself in the place of Elohim when you judge me or anyone else, as you continually do, because you refuse to judge yourself as Paul warns you to do; and yet you judge others when the Master Teacher himself warns you not to judge, lest you be judged. You are therefore judged by your own fruit as nothing more than a fallen elohim because your judgment is unrighteous and full of seething hatred for those who uphold the scripture. You have already openly rejected the Testimony of Messiah from John 10:33-34 which was quoted to you: and anyone who denies the Testimony of Messiah is condemned already, (John 3:18), and the wrath of Elohim abides upon him, (John 3:36). What I have said to you is not delusional but the Word and Testimony of the one whom you claim to know, love, and worship. If you truly believe he is God Almighty then why do you deny his words? You obviously do not actually believe he is God Almighty or you would at least believe his words and carry them out in your doctrine. Do you think you are going to get away with using his name to make up your own false religion while you deny his teachings? That is what is truly delusional.
And this isn't your judgment against me? :doh: You are incredibly brain-washed. ▲This▲ all come from repeated brainwashing, so much so, you can't see it is two-faced and speaking out of the other side of your mouth. I don't judge your soul. I judge your 1) embrace of false teaching and being a dupe for this brain-dead cult 2) I judge you for your lack of scriptural understanding, but more to give you an appropriate grade on your ability AND the degree you've been brain-washed your whole life. 3) I judge you for your rejection and confrontation with Christianity. You and every Mormon, are not Christian. You are Judaizers. Read Galatians and replace "Galatians" with "Mormons." Do it. -Lon

Inane scripted Mormon propaganda :
Spoiler

Again, it has nothing to do with me, Lon, and again, you deny the Testimony of Messiah:

35 If he called them gods,
unto whom the word of God came (and the scripture cannot be broken),
the Son of God?

If He called them elohim, to whom the Logos of Elohim came, and it is impossible for the Scripture to be broken:

What more can be said to one who denies the Testimony of Messiah? You claim to have the Logos-Word of Elohim; therefore the Master says you are called an elohim, for you claim that the Logos-Word of Elohim has come to you, and the scripture cannot be broken. But you deny his Testimony so that you can deny any responsibility for being an elohim-judge; all the while running around judging others just like an elohim-judge: and yet your judgments are biased and one-sided, showing yourself a respecter of the persons of men, for your judgments are based solely on your doctrines derived from the traditions of men, your so-called church mother and fathers, which traditions can really never be proven from the scripture, while at the same time you ignore what the scripture actually does say and do not judge upright judgment according to what is written in the scripture.

daqq

▲All Mormon brain-washing▲ It is textbook and I've heard it MANY times. I'll say again, in concern and grace: Come away from them. They are completely wrong. It is SO hard to come away from a cult. You have my sympathies. With man this is impossible, but with God, all things are possible.
2) I am clay in the Potter's hands. Romans 9, Not LDS wanna-bes Those elders and judges are not mine. They are cultists who deny the Cross and the power there-in. The ONLY thing they have from Messiah, is that which supports their Jewish conversion. They and you, miss all the rest and do not understand. Paul, in Romans, said their eyes were clouded. Cult brain-washing clouds the eyes. You KNOW we Christians have told you all repeatedly that you are in a cult. You KNOW this. Am I being mean to you? No, I'm very against the doctrine you embrace, but it doesn't have to be you, other than as you repeatedly identify as one of them. Come out from among them.
And this isn't your judgment against me? :doh: You are incredibly brain-washed. ▲This▲ all come from repeated brainwashing, so much so, you can't see it is two-faced and speaking out of the other side of your mouth. I don't judge your soul. I judge your 1) embrace of false teaching and being a dupe for this brain-dead cult 2) I judge you for your lack of scriptural understanding, but more to give you an appropriate grade on your ability AND the degree you've been brain-washed your whole life. 3) I judge you for your rejection and confrontation with Christianity. You and every Mormon, are not Christian. You are Judaizers. Read Galatians and replace "Galatians" with "Mormons." Do it. -Lon

More false accusations. I have nothing to do with Mormons and never have. I quoted the words of the Master from the Gospel of John. You deny those words yet again. Those words of the Master judge you, not me, and that is exactly how the Master said it was to be, (John 12:48 speaks of the Logos-Word being the Judge, which you have also denied elsewhere on multiple occasions; and by your own words you shall be judged, Matthew 12:37). If you do not wish to be judged then do not judge; for that also is exactly what the Master also says, whose words you openly deny before men.

daqq

Would you like to discuss how rebellion is witchcraft and your beliefs align with Wiccans?
Should we start a new thread for that so you do not derail this one any further? :)

Lon

Would you like to discuss how rebellion is witchcraft and your beliefs align with Wiccans?
Should we start a new thread for that so you do not derail this one any further? :)
I could give a care less about your accusatory. You are outside of Christian orthodoxy, not me. You 'think' you speak for God? That my pastor can't correct me? You are alone with private scripture interpretations. Everybody you talk to on TOL tells you the same thing, yet you accuse others, rather than introspection. Yep, you are this arrogant and cocky against the whole church. I'd hate to be as arrogant, that I'd be this prideful against the whole Christian church. :nono: I am against you, that is true, but because of your 2nd rate bible study and then sheer audacity to purport it as if it is gold. :nono: It is worthless. You can't even diagram a sentence.
More false accusations. I have nothing to do with Mormons and never have. I quoted the words of the Master from the Gospel of John. You deny those words yet again. Those words of the Master judge you, not me, and that is exactly how the Master said it was to be, (John 12:48 speaks of the Logos-Word being the Judge, which you have also denied elsewhere on multiple occasions; and by your own words you shall be judged, Matthew 12:37). If you do not wish to be judged then do not judge; for that also is exactly what the Master also says, whose words you openly deny before men.
And cults ever study and memorize these because it makes them feel self-righteous and self-important joyfully, and wickedly pronouncing them with spiteful glee. I didn't. I didn't post one of them to you. Rather, I posted that you are a dupe. You have the same religion as a Mormon and I ever cannot help but assume you are Mormon. For all intent and purpose, you are Joseph Smith, wanting to be your own god. It doesn't matter if you call it Daqqism. It is Mormon just the same and we've had this conversation before. You know you come across to everyone as a Mormon. Your doctrine is the same. If your doctrine is the same, how is it NOT Mormon? :idunno:

daqq

I could give a care less about your accusatory. You are outside of Christian orthodoxy, not me. You 'think' you speak for God? That my pastor can't correct me? You are alone with private scripture interpretations. Everybody you talk to on TOL tells you the same thing, yet you accuse others, rather than introspection. Yep, you are this arrogant and cocky against the whole church. I'd hate to be as arrogant, that I'd be this prideful against the whole Christian church. :nono: I am against you, that is true, but because of your 2nd rate bible study and then sheer audacity to purport it as if it is gold. :nono: It is worthless. You can't even diagram a sentence.

And cults ever study and memorize these because it makes them feel self-righteous and self-important joyfully, and wickedly pronouncing them with spiteful glee. I didn't. I didn't post one of them to you. Rather, I posted that you are a dupe. You have the same religion as a Mormon and I ever cannot help but assume you are Mormon. For all intent and purpose, you are Joseph Smith, wanting to be your own god. It doesn't matter if you call it Daqqism. It is Mormon just the same and we've had this conversation before. You know you come across to everyone as a Mormon. Your doctrine is the same. If your doctrine is the same, how is it NOT Mormon? :idunno:

And there it is straight from the mouth of the horse once again: cults and Mormons, "self-righteous" for quoting the Word of the Master, "joyfully wickedly pronouncing" the truth from the scripture; same old accusations from you, Lon, over and over again, you repeat the false report, you repeat the lie, you cannot help but commit character assassination because you have no argument when the Testimony of Messiah refutes you to your face, so you murder, death, kill, all the day long, telling your lies over and over again, casting your spells, hoping something will stick, hoping others will believe your lies.

No doubt your coven leader is proud of your arrogance, lying tongue, and utter devotion. :)

Lon

And there it is straight from the mouth of the horse once again: cults and Mormons, "self-righteous" for quoting the Word of the Master, "joyfully wickedly pronouncing" the truth from the scripture; same old accusations from you, Lon, over and over again, you repeat the false report, you repeat the lie, you cannot help but commit character assassination because you have no argument
:doh: You are SO self-righteous as 'god' that whatever I say to you MUST be against the Lord Jesus Christ Himself. I simply said you posted those scriptures with a wicked delight. Oh, you sure did! The glee is right there as you ripped off one passages after another after another enraptured. Why did you do it? Because of the glee and self-vindication. You put your 'chuckles' in thread and when anyone takes the 'bait' you rip off three or four of these beauties every time. I'll say it again: You can't help talking to me. You know I have you on ignore, yet you wickedly and gleefully address me with your loll's and chuckles of feigned superiority. I've already told you, you don't have the scriptural prowess for me. You'll never (NEVER) be able to teach me a thing because of it and because of your disdain for sacred discussion. You treat Him, it, and us, as mundane and common. There are scripture against this kind of thing, yet you, in your prideful flesh, can't help but to try to 'one-up' me (and fail) yet again. This is just your latest desperate and sad attempt to put me in my proverbial place. And if you can't, then you'll "surely call down the fires of heaven!" Don't lie. You just did.
when the Testimony of Messiah refutes you to your face
:nono: Your juvenile (and incredibly arrogant despite your lack of prowess) and false understanding 'refutes me.' Great, I stand soundly corrected by a kindergartener. So and what? Are you impressed, even with yourself? Are you? What WAS the purpose of this repetitive outburst? You know NO other way to debate on TOL. This is your standard fare. It is 'why' I have you on ignore (I know, I know, I shouldn't have taken you off, I'm about to correct that mistake....give me just a moment longer)

so you murder, death, kill, all the day long, telling your lies over and over again, casting your spells, hoping something will stick, hoping others will believe your lies.
No doubt your coven leader is proud of your arrogance, lying tongue, and utter devotion. :)
You are just a vile person, Daqq. You are no 'god' of mine. You are mean (silence. right? you know it is true). You are arrogant (silence again, right? You know you are proud of yourself). You are rude (silence. Can be no doubt). and You are an accuser of the bretheren (silence). Back on iggy you go. Rage all you like, I'm done wasting my time. Please do not respond to anything I post to another who isn't you, in thread from now on or I will report you for stalking and not following my wishes. Don't talk to me again. It is a request, but with some weight behind it. You and I do not get along and never will. We should ignore one another. Whether you place me on ignore or not is your choice, but don't bait me again. Don't talk to me again. -Lon

daqq

Since Lon does not wish me to speak to him anymore I will not quote his flaming post full of yet more flaming accusations, arrogance, and pride. Please do note that I clearly told him that I am not a Mormon and never have been. However Lon himself has not denied anything except for the holy Testimony of Messiah and the scripture that has been posted. Lon is engrossed in full rebellion against Elohim and His Son, whose words have been posted here and fully rejected by Lon, and the penalty is well known:

Deuteronomy 18:15-19 KJV
15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
16 According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
17 And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee,
and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

Acts 3:19-24 KJV
19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.
And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.

Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel:

1 Samuel 15:22-23 KJV
22 And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.
For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

Put away therefore that wicked one from among you, O you of true faith in Messiah. :)

daqq

All who will inherit life immortal are gods. Psalm 82:6 “I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’ 7 But you will die like mere mortals; you will fall like every other ruler.”

Genesis 6:2
the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were beautiful, and they took any they chose as wives for themselves.

Genesis 6:4
The Nephilim were on the earth both in those days and afterwards, when the sons of God came to the daughters of men, and who bore children to them. They were the powerful men of old, men of renown.
[Nephilim translated means "Fallen ones." They were [men] who were of a very low moral grade.]

Job 1:6
One day the sons of God [men] came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them.

Job 2:1
One day the sons of God came again to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them to present himself before the LORD.

Job 38:7
while the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Hos. 1:10
“Yet the Israelites will be like the sand on the seashore, which cannot be measured or counted. In the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’ they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers, because they will be called sons of God.

Luke 20:36
For they cannot die anymore, because they are like [angels/messengers] and are sons of God, since they are sons of the resurrection.

Galatians 3:26
for you are all sons of God through faith in Messiah Yahshua.

Psalm 82:6
I said, "You are (gods / elohiym
clear.png
you are all sons of the Most High.

John 10:33-34
33"We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."
34 Yahshua answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are (gods / elohiym) 35If he called them ('gods / elohiym,) to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

Yahshua was asked if he was the Messiah, he was not asked if he was God. It has always been understood that the Messiah would be a god from Heaven.

John 10:24. The Jews who were there gathered around him, asking, “How long will you keep us in suspense, if you’re the Messiah, tell us plainly?”

So then, you see this usage of ha-Elohim as men like "the judges" which I quoted from Exodus 22:8-9? Have you noticed that the final usage in that passage does not have the article? Here is how I believe it should read using the KJV replacing "the judges" with "ha-Elohim" and Elohim in the final occurrence without the article, (also inserting donkey because of the curse filter).

Exodus 22:8-9
8 If the thief be not found, then the master of the house shall be brought unto ha-Elohim, to see whether he have put his hand unto his neighbour's goods.
9 For all manner of trespass, whether it be for ox, for donkey, for sheep, for raiment, or for any manner of lost thing, which another challengeth to be his, the cause of both parties shall come before ha-Elohim; and whom Elohim shall condemn, he shall pay double unto his neighbour.

It appears that the way it reads, with what the text actually says, that the Elohim-judges are to judge by the Word of Elohim; for it is not the Elohim-judges who have the final decision but reads to be Elohim Himself who makes the final judgment. That means that the Elohim-judges go to the Word of Elohim, (Torah), and Elohim therefore makes the final decision, if, and only if, the Elohim-judges actually know and understand the Torah. This was indeed the responsibility of the rulers of the people; and why the Master condemns them so often in the Gospel accounts, that is, for unrighteous judgments and for perverting the Torah by their own doctrines, traditions, and commandments of men. However this also appears to be what Daniel 4:17 is referring to, where in Aramaic we find that a Watcher and a Holy One who descends from the heavens, and a decree or judgment is given against Nebuchadnezzar, and this decree or judgment is proclaimed to be by way of the Memra, that is, the Word: for the Memra-Word of Elohim is in the holy ones, (messengers or angels which can also be men).

Daniel 4:17
17 This matter is by the decree of the Watchers, and the demand by the Word
[Memra] of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, and gives it to whomsoever he will, and sets up over it the basest of men.

There are seven Watchers like seven Eyes of YHWH sent forth into all His land, and they are the seven Angels in the right hand of the Master, like seven horns of power; and the Memra-Logos-Word is in them, and they also are Elohim-Judges.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The posts in this thread have become too abusive all around. Locking this thread. Please do not move this discussion anyplace else on the board. Drop it please.

Status
Not open for further replies.