WORLD WITHOUT END

The Gospel Matrix

Jesus said there won't be mass repentance.

For as in the days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
(Matthew 24:38-39 NKJV)​

I apologize, I had missed replying to your post amongst my other squabblings.

Have you ever wondered why there are so many conflicting "eschatological" (end times) views within the Christian Church? Pre-trib, mid-trib, post-trib, amillennial, post-millennial, etc. It seems like Christians just can't get it together on that issue, no?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I apologize, I had missed replying to your post amongst my other squabblings.

Have you ever wondered why there are so many conflicting "eschatological" (end times) views within the Christian Church? Pre-trib, mid-trib, post-trib, amillennial, post-millennial, etc. It seems like Christians just can't get it together on that issue, no?

But you have a plan ?

daqq

I have read everything you present but you are not making what I would call a valid case by insisting upon some unprovable concept of the scriptures being altered centuries go. You do not know and cannot prove that. You choose to believe that to keep conformity with your already predetermined belief structure that upholds Yahweh as the supreme God of all. If he is so supreme, then why did he choose to yield his sovereignty to those who would corrupt his Word and character and deceive billions?

The fact is, all we can "prove" about the scriptures is what lies before us in the NOW moment.

Again, Yahweh is not the Father spoken of by Christ in the Gospels. The Father fully transcends the concept of the named God, Yahweh.

Jesus/Yeshua/Yahshua/Yehoshua - whatever you insist on calling the man - was the incarnate aspect of Yahweh who was forced to humble Himself and take the burden of the world's sins. Why? Because "God the Father" is a maniacal tyrant who would eternally torment his own creation but for the sweet aroma of His sinless Son being butchered to death? That is what Christianity would have us believe, and has been the focus of its Gospel for 2,000 years. And it is pathologically inane.

The Truth of the matter, which is far more compatible with cosmic sanity, is that it was wholly necessary and just for Jesus the man to die for the sins of the world, because He Himself caused its corruption through His orchestrations in Genesis 2 and 3.

Exodus 3
14 God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM,” and he said, “You shall tell the children of Israel this: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”
15 God said moreover to Moses, “You shall tell the children of Israel this, ‘Yahweh, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’"

John 8
58 Jesus said to them, “Most certainly, I tell you, before Abraham came into existence, I AM.”

Do you agree that scripturally, Jesus the man declared to be one in the same as Israel's God, and that He was, in fact, Yahweh incarnate?

It is interesting that you accuse me of having an analytical view that is of the flesh, when it is you that has put emphasis in this thread on things such as "true Jews." Race and cultures are merely vehicles through which Infinite Consciousness expresses Itself in various ways. To place special emphasis upon such things is truly "of the flesh."

I do not try to get anyone to follow "me" or any historical figure. It is encouraged to follow the whispering voice of the Spirit of Truth within, which has been withheld throughout the Christian Church Age, and is now being given to those willing to hear.

No, I do not agree. I already stated that YHWH is my heavenly Father. Anyone who says "Jesus is my Father" is no better off than Elymas Bar-Jesus, son of Jesus, the word sorcerer, (Acts 13:6-8). :)

The Gospel Matrix

But you have a plan ?

It's not about having a "plan." It's about Christianity -the Body of Christ- collectively repenting before the world, by those within it saying "We have been blind while claiming to see. With our tens of thousands of disagreeing denominations, we cannot even agree upon what is written in our own book, and yet, we have condemned you to hell for not believing our message. Like Job, we have spoken without knowledge of things far too great for us to understand. We will speak no more."

That is the most beneficial plan for all. Whether or not it comes to fruition remains to be seen.

The Gospel Matrix

No, I do not agree. I already stated that YHWH is my heavenly Father. Anyone who says "Jesus is my Father" is no better off than Elymas Bar-Jesus, son of Jesus, the word sorcerer, (Acts 13:6-8). :)

Well that is certainly your divine right to continue to claim Yahweh as your Father!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It's not about having a "plan." It's about Christianity -the Body of Christ- collectively repenting before the world, by those within it saying "We have been blind while claiming to see. With our tens of thousands of disagreeing denominations, we cannot even agree upon what is written in our own book, and yet, we have condemned you to hell for not believing our message. Like Job, we have spoken without knowledge of things far too great for us to understand. We will speak no more."

That is the most beneficial plan for all. Whether or not it comes to fruition remains to be seen.

To repent is simply a change of mind now, and many agree on what is written.

My faith never condemns me to hell, because I believe and trust Christ's work on the cross. I'm sealed - Ephesians 1:13 KJV -

The Gospel Matrix

To repent is simply a change of mind now, and many agree on what is written.

My faith never condemns me to hell, because I believe and trust Christ's work on the cross. I'm sealed - Ephesians 1:13 KJV -

Yes, many can agree on what is written, and many others can agree on what is written, and both factions can nonetheless be at odds with one another. This is how denominationalism pervades. Who is right? Who is wrong? It cannot be proven beyond all doubt.

The state of the Christian Church without Christ in this world is the state of Israel when there was "no king":

Judges 21
25 In those days there was no king in Israel. Everyone did that which was right in his own eyes.

It is imperative to come to the realization (awakening, resurrection) that this world's habitat has been a Matrix-tomb of darkness in which no one can perceive absolute Truth, and all have only done and believed as right in their own blinded eyes.

True sight can only be given with the acceptance of having been blind.

John 9
4 I must work the works of him who sent me, while it is day. The night is coming, when no one can work. 5 While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

It has been "night" for 2,000 years. As we are now entering the "third day," it is essential for the redemption of the world that the Body of Christ awakens and comes out of its tomb of darkness, even as Christ's body arose and exited the tomb on the third day for the salvation of the world.

These are words of Truth that have been preserved for this very time, as the stone is now beginning to be rolled away from the opening of the tomb, allowing the first rays of light of the new dawn to rouse the Body of Christ from its 2,000 year slumber.

Zeke

Yes, many can agree on what is written, and many others can agree on what is written, and both factions can nonetheless be at odds with one another. This is how denominationalism pervades. Who is right? Who is wrong? It cannot be proven beyond all doubt.

The state of the Christian Church without Christ in this world is the state of Israel when there was "no king":

Judges 21
25 In those days there was no king in Israel. Everyone did that which was right in his own eyes.

It is imperative to come to the realization (awakening, resurrection) that this world's habitat has been a Matrix-tomb of darkness in which no one can perceive absolute Truth, and all have only done and believed as right in their own blinded eyes.

True sight can only be given with the acceptance of having been blind.

John 9
4 I must work the works of him who sent me, while it is day. The night is coming, when no one can work. 5 While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

It has been "night" for 2,000 years. As we are now entering the "third day," it is essential for the redemption of the world that the Body of Christ awakens and comes out of its tomb of darkness, even as Christ's body arose and exited the tomb on the third day for the salvation of the world.

These are words of Truth that have been preserved for this very time, as the stone is now beginning to be rolled away from the opening of the tomb, allowing the first rays of light of the new dawn to rouse the Body of Christ from its 2,000 year slumber.

The tomb of flesh that is with the stone being the place called Peniel, Galatians 4:24-28 Conscience motif about two Fathers/Mothers/ Siblings/ Gods. We are fulfilling the script of Jesus not one man two thousand years ago.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

That's right, these two perverters do not know where the glory belongs.

Just another attempt by Satan to steal.

:shocked: NOT.

:mock::flamer:

'Bout time to breakout the TOL street sweeper again.

Beware Zeke, Freelight, Caino and your dirty socks.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Have you ever wondered why there are so many conflicting "eschatological" (end times) views within the Christian Church? Pre-trib, mid-trib, post-trib, amillennial, post-millennial, etc.

No, Jesus said, "Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ’ and will deceive many." (Matthew 24:4-5 NKJV)

ttruscott

GOD (JESUS) BREATHED INTO ADAM WHO BECAME A LIVING SOUL.

GOD BREATH = LIFE
GOD BREATH = SPIRIT
GOD BREATH = UNDERSTANDING

Does God have to BREATHE into every Angelic NEW Body to make then Alive ?

Angels as created in the image of GOD are created alive. Only those who sinned are breathed into bodies on earth, comparing Gen 2:7 Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being. with Matthew 13:38 ...and the field is the world; and as for the good seed, these are the sons of the kingdom; and the tares are the sons of the evil one; 39 and the enemy who sowed them is the devil...

To sow cannot be to create as the devil does it also so it must mean to move from a place of storage to a place of growth and the method is just as likely to be by HIS breath as anything, since we are told HE already used HIS breath at least once to put Adam's spirit into his body so it would live.

popsthebuilder

Hello!

We are certainly in agreement on your last point, if what you are saying is that "man" existed in Genesis 1 as a pre-mortal entity, and that Genesis 2 has him "descending" into a flesh existence "from the dust."

Where Yahweh enters all of this is Genesis 2:4; probably the first highly important (of many important) "riddles" throughout the Bible. Notice:

Genesis 1
1 In the beginning, God [Elohim] created the heavens and the earth.

Genesis 2
4 This is the history of the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that Yahweh God made the earth and the heavens.

Do we see the riddle here? When Yahweh Elohim is first introduced in Scripture, the earth is flipped to give preeminence over the heavens. This is in direct contrast to Genesis 1, which says the Elohim created the heavens and the earth.

It thus becomes understandable why man is said to have been created from the dust by Yahweh, as opposed to existing in God's image in Genesis 1. It is because Yahweh is not the supreme God of All (that's the God of Genesis 1), but Yahweh is the God who brought man down into a constricted form of perishable existence in the flesh.

Of course, he also created the tree of the knowledge of good and evil (duality), which was the ultimate cause for the corrupted state of existence of the earth, which continues to this day.

As long as Christians collectively continue to worship Yahweh as the supreme God, it is a certainty that the Kingdom of God (the true God) will never be manifested.
Names are somewhat irrelevant and are divisive.

Only one creator GOD that formed all else.

YHWH means the one creator God and Yahweh is God through man.

How it was explained to me anyway.

Peace