Wokey McWokeface

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Two Penn State women's swim team members speak out anonymously against the orders of the school administration and in the face of threats from the woke mob.

The Woke Axe Swings Again​

Fordham University lecturer fired after mixing up names of two Black students​

A Fordham University lecturer was fired after allegedly mixing up the names of two Black students in his class.

According to The Observer, Christopher Trogan, a lecturer in Fordham University's English department was terminated because of his response to an incident on Sept. 24 where he mixed up the names of two students who walked into class late. The students allegedly felt disrespected after the incident and believed the mistake was made because the two are both Black.

Trogan emailed his students in the Composition II class shortly after the incident occurred and addressed the mixup, apologizing for what he did.

"The offended student assumed my mistake was because I confused that student with another Black student," Trogan said in the email. "I have done my best to validate and reassure the offended student that I made a simple, human, error. It has nothing to do with race."