Wokey McWokeface

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
View attachment 4249

Parasitic Whiteness renders its hosts' appetites voracious, insatiable, and perverse. These deformed appetites particularly target nonwhite peoples. Once established, these appetites are nearly impossible to eliminate. Effective treatment consists of a combination of psychic and social-historical interventions. Such interventions can reasonably aim only to reshape Whiteness's infiltrated appetites-to reduce their intensity, redistribute their aims, and occasionally turn those aims toward the work of reparation. When remembered and represented, the ravages wreaked by the chronic condition can function either as warning ("never again") or as temptation ("great again"). Memorialization alone, therefore, is no guarantee against regression. There is not yet a permanent cure.

iow, Make America Great Again
So...You say that these educated professionals are who I am supposed to put my trust in for the future of my country & my children?

Of course....Right? :ROFLMAO:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So...You say that these educated professionals are who I am supposed to put my trust in for the future of my country & my children?

Of course....Right? :ROFLMAO:

I thought for sure this was a satire piece. But it's legit.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I thought for sure this was a satire piece. But it's legit.
It never entered my mind that it was anything but. I've read and tried to understand the logic of miles of this drivel.

It's Marxist, pop-sociological, empty-calorie, mental-masturbation. A narrow & uninformed view of history, crafted wholly and completely to justify victimhood...Perfect for the coming age. 😐

ok doser

The backstory: federal judge invited to speak, confronted by spoiled children throwing tantrums, defers to tenured "educator" (more than that, she's a dean), she berates him for 7 minutes. Stanford admin waffles endlessly.

Federal judges pledge to boycott Stanford students.

ok doser

Brewing company Anheuser-Busch has seen a staggering $4 billion wiped from its value amid the backlash over Bud Light’s new ad campaign featuring transgender Dylan Mulvaney.

The beermaker has suffered a bloodbath in sales over the controversy that has seen music stars, sports fans, bars, liquor stores, and events boycotting its products.

Consumers nationwide have been revolting against the nation’s top-selling beer brand after it stepped “recklessly” into the culture wars last week, according to bar owners and beer-industry experts around the country.

The crisis deepened over the weekend when a video emerged of Bud Light’s marketing executive trashing the company’s customer base and gloating about her efforts to turn the brand “woke,” as Slay News reported.

“I think society flexes it muscles sometimes and reminds manufacturers that the consumer is still in charge,” Jeff Fitter, owner of Case & Bucks, a restaurant and sports bar in Barnhart, Missouri, told Fox Business.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Brewing company Anheuser-Busch has seen a staggering $4 billion wiped from its value amid the backlash over Bud Light’s new ad campaign featuring transgender Dylan Mulvaney.

The beermaker has suffered a bloodbath in sales over the controversy that has seen music stars, sports fans, bars, liquor stores, and events boycotting its products.

Consumers nationwide have been revolting against the nation’s top-selling beer brand after it stepped “recklessly” into the culture wars last week, according to bar owners and beer-industry experts around the country.

The crisis deepened over the weekend when a video emerged of Bud Light’s marketing executive trashing the company’s customer base and gloating about her efforts to turn the brand “woke,” as Slay News reported.

“I think society flexes it muscles sometimes and reminds manufacturers that the consumer is still in charge,” Jeff Fitter, owner of Case & Bucks, a restaurant and sports bar in Barnhart, Missouri, told Fox Business.

I used to work for a company that picked up beer out of their plant in St. Louis and delivered to various places.

Glad I'm not working for them anymore.