without knowing much.. Who do u think would b best president?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Then i will put you down as being for Cruz
Horrible grammar, but I agree, we should put him or anyone down who supports Cruz.

or Santorum
Cool potential signs though..."We're just crazy for Santorum!"

I'm seeing a poolside commercial with someone yelling "Marco!" in the background.

This could end up being a very entertaining race.

Last edited:

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
I just want to know who you lean toward... don't have to know why.. you may not know why yourselff... why you like someone in particular, may not be able to say you know what kind of pres s/he would be... I just would like to know who appeals to you at this time.. you know... gut level thing

I like them all, so i don't know who to say...

I will say who i do not lean toward though: Huckabee. I think he is too establishment... I thought he was more conservative than... well, he supposedly raised taxes in Arkansas... and some other things.. always liked him when on Fox.. but...

and if Walker is in favor of abortion for rape or incest, i am NOT going to vote for him e ither... and i believe this is the case...

so... i guess i meant to say i like MOST of them

++++
There is not one person currently running or likely to join the race that is qualified to be president. The person qualified to be president is unelectable as that person would speak the cold hard truth and lay out a plan to redeem America. As the truth hurts and the steps required to bring our country back from the brink would require great sacrifice on the part of the American people, they would never vote for a person who advocates them.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
This guy (2 Kin. 22:1).
boy_king.gif

republicanchick

There is not one person currently running or likely to join the race that is qualified to be president. The person qualified to be president is unelectable as that person would speak the cold hard truth and lay out a plan to redeem America. As the truth hurts and the steps required to bring our country back from the brink would require great sacrifice on the part of the American people, they would never vote for a person who advocates them.

this post makes no sense

++

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
this post makes no sense
Better and more accurate to say you don't understand it.

Here's a translation: he doesn't believe the people running for office are qualified to be President because they aren't the sort who will speak the plain, unvarnished truth to the people who are set to vote. He believes drastic measures are needed to rescue the nation from its current peril and that anyone who actually told Americans that wouldn't get elected dog catcher.

That's it in a nutshell. Now you can differ with him, but it's wrong to say it doesn't make sense.