Wireless Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Hall of Fame
I challenge everyone here to change your SSID to something really convicting for the wicked.

Adam

Hall of Fame
If anyone needs help changing the SSID on their wireless router, please respond to this thread and I will show you how, step by step.

Adam

Hall of Fame
I have changed the SSID on my wireless router to the following

NOABORTION800-836-9278

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Ha! I like this idea!

Very clever Adam. :up:

Really?

Are violating the rights of one person, valid reason to justify bringing argument for the rights of others?

This is an ethical issue, is it not?

Is it right to cheat, by invading another's paid cyper-space, situationally explainable by simply opposing abortion?

IOW's, does your ethical view (of human reproduction) supercede the cyberspace rights of a stranger, just wanting to enjoy his personal participation on the internet?

Even though your "right to life" views are morally correct . . .are they anyhow superior to the rights of a paying subscriber's cyberspace rights; invasion of which victimizes them and thereby, declares them a lessor right to freedom of speech, or other definitions (i.e. monetary rights), and setting them up as ripe for the taking through cheating and overrule?

Nang

Adam

Hall of Fame
Really?

Are violating the rights of one person, valid reason to justify bringing argument for the rights of others?

Is it right to cheat, by invading another's paid cyper-space, situationally explainable by simply opposing abortion?

IOW's, does your ethical view (of human reproduction) supercede the cyberspace rights of a stranger, just wanting to enjoy his personal participation on the internet?

Even though your "right to life" views are morally correct . . .are they anyhow superior to the rights of a paying subscriber's cyberspace rights; invasion of which victimizes them and thereby, declares them a lessor right to freedom of speech, or other definitions (i.e. monetary rights), and setting them up as ripe for the taking through cheating and overrule?

Nang
That's idiotic. Your logic would rule out simple protesters on the street holding signs I don't want to see.

DoogieTalons

BANNED
Banned
I'll change mine to "Abortion is killing, but if you believe in any God you're deluded" I mean they have no choice but to read it do they... is thier a character limit on SSIDS ?

Adam

Hall of Fame
I'll change mine to "Abortion is killing, but if you believe in any God you're deluded" I mean they have no choice but to read it do they... is thier a character limit on SSIDS ?
My Linksys had a limit of 22, so that would leave enough room for you to put, "Abortion is killing". I'd leave the rest out since you really don't believe the second part of your sentence. :nono:

dan1el

Really?

Nang

How exactly do you reckon he's invading anyone's cyberspace?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
How exactly do you reckon he's invading anyone's cyberspace?
Nag's too stupid to realize that the people Adam is doing this for are the people who are invading the wireless connection Adam paid for.

Adam

Hall of Fame
Actually, anyone with wireless enabled can see my SSID if they're in range. So, this signal is for everyone to see.

Think of it like a bumper sticker.

BTW, has anybody called the phone number in my SSID?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Actually, anyone with wireless enabled can see my SSID if they're in range. So, this signal is for everyone to see.

Think of it like a bumper sticker.

BTW, has anybody called the phone number in my SSID?
There was a phone number?

Status
Not open for further replies.