Will we build another temple Israel?

john w

Hall of Fame
Exodus 25 KJV
1 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

8 And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them.

9 According to all that I shew thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it.

Epoisses

Under the new covenant we are:

a new man

and a new creation

with a new name

serving in a new and living way

by a new commandment of love

of Jesus in the new Jerusalem

looking for new heavens and a new earth

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus didn't say "those who have ears to hear listen to what the spirit says to the churches" for nothing. His words are Spirit and they are life, and those born of the Spirit understand what the spirit says, because God opens their ears and eyes to hear and see. There are deeper meanings in the Bible, but we will never see them, or hear them until God opens our understanding.
We know-you affirm-Delete half the bible.

And get this, devil child. The bible never describes physical things/objects/events/people, as "natural," as you satanically assert. The opposite of "spiritual" is not physical things/objects/events/people. Your father the devil taught you that, not the LORD God.

You: The physical cross is "natural," as is Genesis 1:1, the Lord Jesus Christ on a manger............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ...................................

john w

Hall of Fame
Under the new covenant we are:

a new man

and a new creation

with a new name

serving in a new and living way

by a new commandment of love

of Jesus in the new Jerusalem

looking for new heavens and a new earth

Translation: Never studied the bible itself, blender assertions, mixing all doctrines together.

Satanic.

john w

Hall of Fame
Psalms 51 KJV
18 Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.

Psalms 9 KJV
11 Sing praises to the Lord, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.

Psalms 74 KJV
2 Remember thy congregation, which thou hast purchased of old; the rod of thine inheritance, which thou hast redeemed; this mount Zion, wherein thou hast dwelt.

john w

Hall of Fame
Isiah 24 KJV

23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the Lord of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

marhig

We know-you affirm-Delete half the bible.

And get this, devil child. The bible never describes physical things/objects/events/people, as "natural," as you satanically assert. The opposite of "spiritual" is not physical things/objects/events/people. Your father the devil taught you that, not the LORD God.

You: The physical cross is "natural," as is Genesis 1:1, the Lord Jesus Christ on a manger............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ...................................

As usual you come back with only insults. And I never said that the Bible never describes anything natural or physical, I said the Bible has deeper meanings.

First comes the natural and then comes the spiritual.

john w

Hall of Fame
Revelation 21 KJV
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

john w

Hall of Fame
As usual you come back with only insults. And I never said that the Bible never describes anything natural or physical, I said the Bible has deeper meanings.

You: The physical cross is "natural," as is Genesis 1:1, the Lord Jesus Christ in a manger............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ...................................

Satanic.

Epoisses

I beat him down like a broke mule and he can't ever get over it.

marhig

You: The physical cross is "natural," as is Genesis 1:1, the Lord Jesus Christ in a manger............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ...................................

Satanic.
Ok we're not getting anywhere. All you do is insult. There's no point in going on.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jeremiah 3 KJV

17 At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the Lord; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the Lord, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

18 In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers.

john w

Hall of Fame
Ok we're not getting anywhere. All you do is insult. There's no point in going on.

Yes, satan follower-you have no point on this site, except to do the work of your father, the devil. Your "spiritual" back lips, cart wheels, gyrations, deleting most of scripture, and satanically dismissing literal people/events/objects/prophecy, as all "symbolic," will be brought up as evidence, at your trial, "the great white throne" Revelation 20:11 KJV judgment.

john w

Hall of Fame
I beat him down like a broke mule and he can't ever get over it.

You didn't touch me, toots, as I picked your satanism apart.

Get saved, wolfie. And put up that ugly "pic" of yours, so we can shoot spitballs at a demon.

john w

Hall of Fame
Exodus 29 KJV
46 And they shall know that I am the Lord their God, that brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, that I may dwell among them: I am the Lord their God.

john w

Hall of Fame
Ezekiel 37 KJV

27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

john w

Hall of Fame
Ezekiel 43 KJV

7 And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places....9 Now let them put away their whoredom, and the carcases of their kings, far from me, and I will dwell in the midst of them for ever.

john w

Hall of Fame
Zech 2 KJV
11 And many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto thee.

john w

Hall of Fame
Leviticus 26 KJV
11 And I set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you.

12 And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people.

13 I am the Lord your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright.