Wiikileaks new reveal shows I am right, as always. Clinton paid RINOs to attack Trump

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Courtesy of giant sucker John Podesta who fell for simple fishing techniques.

Joh Podesta said:
JB, CF, and JK PACS will be noticeably silent for the rest of the campaign. Each will receive a significant allowance from advertising budget. HRC is in the loop and has talked to all three personally. Eyes only
JB = Jeb Bush
CF = Carly Fiorina (bimbo)
JK = John Kasich
HRC = Mrs Bill Clinton

Click here, but the site has a lot of popups.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
JB = Jeb Bush
CF = Carly Fiorina (bimbo)
JK = John Kasich

After dropping out of the Republican Presidential race, Carly Fiorina supported the only true conservative in the race: Ted Cruz, so she's hardly a RINO.

As far as Fiorna being a "bimbo" : Did you attend the Donald Trump school of misogyny Nick?

drbrumley

After dropping out of the Republican Presidential race, Carly Fiorina supported the only true conservative in the race: Ted Cruz, so she's hardly a RINO.

As far as Fiorna being a "bimbo" : Did you attend the Donald Trump school of misogyny Nick?

You must have missed Post #1..

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Ah, an alt-right website says so. Has to be true. That's almost as good as seeing it in the National Enquirer.

It was confirmed by the same UFO alien who helped Obama win election...

main-qimg-880ee2123fe2d2fced0badddba026d8b-c

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I read it. Republicans didn't want a sociopath who was a former Clinton supporter running on the Republican ticket. Is there more to the story?

Hmmm, so she took Clinton money to keep her mouth shut....how novel.

"May Have Taken Payments".
https://conservativedailypost.com/6...payments-clinton-destroy-trump-new-wiki-leak/

(so much for facts).

So let's discuss what makes a political candidate a "RINO" (Republican In Name Only) :

Could a RINO be someone who never had a history of supporting republican candidates or republican doctrine but used the Republican Party as a means to the Presidency?

Oh and drb: Be sure to let everyone know that you're not a Donald Trump supporter, but that you just defend him on internet forums.

drbrumley

I read it. Republicans didn't want a sociopath who was a former Clinton supporter running on the Republican ticket. Is there more to the story?

"May Have Taken Payments".
https://conservativedailypost.com/6...payments-clinton-destroy-trump-new-wiki-leak/

(so much for facts).

So let's discuss what makes a political candidate a "RINO" (Republican In Name Only) :

Could a RINO be someone who never had a history of supporting republican candidates or republican doctrine but used the Republican Party as a means to the Presidency?

well, I'm not sure what you call "an allowance".

Perhaps...but you already know I'm no fan of RINO's or Democrats...So your barking up the wrong tree.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Oh and drb: Be sure to let everyone know that you're not a Donald Trump supporter, but that you just defend him on internet forums.

Perhaps...but you already know I'm no fan of RINO's or Democrats....

Or conservatives...

drbrumley

Ok, here it goes.....I am NOT a Donald Trump supporter...but I do defend him when he is right....which isn't much...

You happy now AcW? I just want to make sure your a happy camper...

Or conservatives...

Who is the conservative?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Ok, here it goes.....I am NOT a Donald Trump supporter...but I do defend him when he is right....which isn't much...

You happy now AcW? I just want to make sure your a happy camper...

I've never been impressed with disclaimers when used in political forums.

Or conservatives...

Who is the conservative?

Donald Trump most certainly isn't, which is why you and your Libertarian buddies support/tolerate him.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is aCW still crying over his boyfriend dumping him for Truster?