Wiikileaks new reveal shows I am right, as always. Clinton paid RINOs to attack Trump

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The National Enquirer’s Fervor for Trump
The tabloid is defined by its predatory spirit. Why has it embraced the President with such sycophantic zeal?
Pecker said that the Enquirer’s support of Trump is a straightforward response to its audience. Since January, 2016, Enquirer issues with Trump as the main image have sold between two and fifteen per cent more than the weekly average for non-Trump covers. “They voted for Trump,” Pecker told me, speaking of his readers. “And ninety-six per cent want him reëlected today. That’s the correlation. These are white working people, who love to see takedowns of celebrities, and they want to see—which is unusual, who would think these people would love a billionaire?—the billionaire’s pulpit. They know him from fourteen seasons on ‘The Apprentice’ as the boss, and they loved it when he fired those people and ridiculed them.” Pecker conveyed this admiration to Trump directly: “I’d tell him every time I’d see him. I’d say, ‘Who cares about governor or mayor, you should be President. They love you. These people love you.’ ”

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/07/03/the-national-enquirers-fervor-for-trump