Why Some People Are Going to Hell

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When did you trust the Lord after hearing and believing IT ("the gospel")? If you haven't, you're the one that doesn't believe it!

He doesn't. Like Nang, he was forced to believe.

beloved57

He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world. 1 John 2:2

you speak your own words and not the apostles faith

You don't believe that scripture or understand it! Do you believe the Gospel of Gods Grace in Christ? People today call it TULIP!

beloved57

Tell me what I don't understand.

When he says that Jesus paid for the sins of the whole world too, does he mean he died for only a few people?

You can read my Threads and posts, they are plentiful on 1jn 2 :1-2 ! You can quote scripture all you want, if you are in unbelief, it can't help you!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Until you believe the Gospel, you are the liar! Tulip truths are Gospel!
The gospel that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth is not defined nor declared as TULIP, but the gospel of Christ (Romans 1:16 KJV) and the gospel by which we are saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

When did you ever have a moment in your life when you trusted the Lord AFTER hearing and believing it, the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation (Romans 10:17 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV)?

You: *crickets*

Me: I thought so

beloved57

The gospel that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth is not defined nor declared as TULIP, but the gospel of Christ (Romans 1:16 KJV) and the gospel by which we are saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

When did you ever have a moment in your life when you trusted the Lord AFTER hearing and believing it, the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation (Romans 10:17 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV)?

You: *crickets*

Me: I thought so

You can quote all the scriptures you like, unless you believe and understand them within the confines of Tulip, you dont believe the Gospel !