Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

marke

While there are many Americans who call themselves Christian that support homosexuality, homosexuality has never been and never will be a "Christian value".

How soon you forget how I was a strong advocate for Ted Cruz's Presidency back in 2016 because he exposed Donald Trump's "NYC values" and strongly embraced Judeo-Christian values, yet you and your fellow …(a 12 letter word that starts with L and ends with tarians) looooooathed Cruz and the values that he embraced.

BTW, Donald Trump wasn't a total wolf in sheep's clothing, as he wasn't totally secretive about his support of homosexuals mocking God's institution of marriage, as seen 3 days after being elected during his interview with Leslie Stahl on '60 Minutes'

Trump Says He's 'Fine' With Gay Marriage in '60 Minutes' Interview​

Note in the link that there is a video of Donald Trump proudly supporting homosexuality and transgenderism and he receives a standing ovation from the libertarians pretending to be conservative that were in attendance.
You keep slandering Trump. Who benefits? Ted Cruz? I also voted for Cruz in the primary but Cruz lost the primary because the pompous jerk from Ohio despised what Cruz and Christian Americans stand for and would not get out of the way, splitting the vote and giving Trump the nomination. Who else benefits from slandering Trump? All the democrats and their hordes of demonic followers.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You keep slandering Trump.
The word you're looking for is libel.
Who benefits?
Ummmmm, those who don't approve of the God-hating, child molesting/indoctrinating, institution destroying homosexual/transgender agenda?

I also voted for Cruz in the primary...
Uh huh.

Turnip+truck.jpg

...but Cruz lost the primary because the pompous jerk from Ohio despised what Cruz and Christian Americans stand for and would not get out of the way, splitting the vote and giving Trump the nomination. Who else benefits from slandering Trump? All the democrats and their hordes of demonic followers.

Give credit to the Libertarians and their Democrat allies who crossed Party lines and worked so hard to get rainbow flag waver Donald Trump elected, they can be found slithering all over this once great nation of mine, not just in Ohio. Credit must also go to those phony evangelical Christians who I've been talking about for the past several pages, as without their assistance, Donald Trump and his rainbow flag of perversion and death wouldn't have prevailed in the new Republican Party.

marke

The word you're looking for is libel.

Ummmmm, those who don't approve of the God-hating, child molesting/indoctrinating, institution destroying homosexual/transgender agenda?

Uh huh.

Turnip+truck.jpg

Give credit to the Libertarians and their Democrat allies who crossed Party lines and worked so hard to get rainbow flag waver Donald Trump elected, they can be found slithering all over this once great nation of mine, not just in Ohio. Credit must also go to those phony evangelical Christians who I've been talking about for the past several pages, as without their assistance, Donald Trump and his rainbow flag of perversion and death wouldn't have prevailed in the new Republican Party.
Who supports forcing Christian businessmen to cater to homosexuals whether they believe God approves or not, Biden or Trump?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who supports forcing Christian businessmen to cater to homosexuals whether they believe God approves or not, Biden or Trump?
It appears that Donald Trump was too busy pardoning drug dealers to pardon two Christian pastors and a businessman for failing to cater to a homosexual and the homosexual agenda.

marke

It appears that Donald Trump was too busy pardoning drug dealers to pardon two Christian pastors and a businessman for failing to cater to a homosexual and the homosexual agenda.

Sure. Lying dummacrap narrative: Trump is bad, democrats are good.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sure. Lying dummacrap narrative: Trump is bad, democrats are good.
People that have followed this 6 part thread know that I spent 8 years exposing B. Hussein Obama for his LGBT activism. When it comes to homosexual/transgender activism, I'm an equal opportunity reporter, i.e. I don't want Donald Trump to feel like he's left out.

marke

People that have followed this 6 part thread know that I spent 8 years exposing B. Hussein Obama for his LGBT activism. When it comes to homosexual/transgender activism, I'm an equal opportunity reporter, i.e. I don't want Donald Trump to feel like he's left out.
You like to condemn everybody, is that it?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You like to condemn everybody, is that it?
Proud and unrepentant sinners who hold extremely powerful political positions that promote the God-hating, child molesting/indoctrinating, institution destroying homosexual agenda are at the top of my condemnation list.

Next up: You'll never guess who (allegedly) is going through conversion therapy (I'll give you a hint, it was Donald Trump's 2nd biggest fan at one time).

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Proud and unrepentant sinners who hold extremely powerful political positions that promote the God-hating, child molesting/indoctrinating, institution destroying homosexual agenda are at the top of my condemnation list.
Funny, we rarely hear you condemn the current POTUS 🤔

It's almost as if you have an unhealthy fixation on the former holder of that office.

Just how far down on your condemnation list is Joe "The Rapist" Biden?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Funny, we rarely hear you condemn the current POTUS 🤔
Joe Biden falls under the "Meet the new boss", same as the old boss" category. Unlike Donald Trump, Joe Biden doesn't hide the fact that he's a homosexual/transgender activist, why talk about someone who is out in the open about it?
It's almost as if you have an unhealthy fixation on the former holder of that office.
Yeah, I suppose exposing those who promote the God-hating, child molesting/indoctrinating, institution destroying homosexual/transgender movement and agenda in the eyes of many is "unhealthy". If it's all the same to you, I'll continue to be "unhealthy" for a while.

Just how far down on your condemnation list is Joe "The Rapist" Biden?
When good people elect God-fearing leaders that will take on Donald Trump and Joe Biden's homosexual/transgender movement, Joe Biden will be at the top of my condemnation list along side rainbow flag waver Donald Trump.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Milo "I just love my daddy* Donald Trump" Yiannopoulos claims that he's going through conversion therapy to overcome homosexuality. Is he sincere about it, or is it a publicity stunt?

*daddy in homosexual lingo is a older male that has a homosexual relationship with a much younger male.

More on that later.

hqdefault.jpg

marke

Next up: You'll never guess who (allegedly) is going through conversion therapy (I'll give you a hint, it was Donald Trump's 2nd biggest fan at one time).
How is it Donald Trump's fault that supporters are homosexuals? Did Donald Trump support the homosexual agenda? No. Did democrats support the homosexual agenda? Absolutely and wholeheartedly, but, of course, democrats are not affected by God because they have erected quasi-legal walls of separation between themselves and God.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So we should ignore your TDS fueled inability to type out the letters B I D E N and just mentally substitute that every time you write Trump?

Cool
You ignored me when I was showing evidence of Trump's long history of homosexual/transgender activism back in 2016 and throughout his 4 years as the first rainbow flag waving President representing the Republican Party, why pay attention to me now?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
How is it Donald Trump's fault that supporters are homosexuals?
Ummm, because he's a homosexual/transgender activist?

Did Donald Trump support the homosexual agenda? No.
The long list of Donald Trump's homosexual/transgender activism that I have posted on page 2 and on other pages after that, says differently.
Did democrats support the homosexual agenda? Absolutely and wholeheartedly, but, of course, democrats are not affected by God because they have erected quasi-legal walls of separation between themselves and God.
Based on numerous verses in Scripture that deal with wolves in sheep's clothing and denouncing those that call evil good, I'm pretty certain that God doesn't approve of your rainbow flag waving Ex President.

marke

Ummm, because he's a homosexual/transgender activist?

The long list of Donald Trump's homosexual/transgender activism that I have posted on page 2 and on other pages after that, says differently.

Based on numerous verses in Scripture that deal with wolves in sheep's clothing and denouncing those that call evil good, I'm pretty certain that God doesn't approve of your rainbow flag waving Ex President.
You think God favored Hillary over Trump? If so, why?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You think God favored Hillary over Trump? If so, why?
Would that be the same God that inspired the writings of Exodus 18:21, Romans 13 and 1 Peter 2: 13-15?

Would that be the same God that obliterated (to put it mildly) Sodom and Gomorrah instead of making political leaders out of the homosexuals and all around moral degenerates that occupied those cities?

Hmmmmm, let me think that one over.

marke

Would that be the same God that inspired the writings of Exodus 18:21, Romans 13 and 1 Peter 2: 13-15?

Would that be the same God that obliterated (to put it mildly) Sodom and Gomorrah instead of making political leaders out of the homosexuals and all around moral degenerates that occupied those cities?

Hmmmmm, let me think that one over.
Yes, the One Creator God of the universe. Did God lead you to vote for president in 2016? If so, will He allow you to say who you voted for and why?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, the One Creator God of the universe.
Who wrote rules for mankind to follow, for his own well being and for the well being of society. When it comes to rules regarding civil government, He wrote in Exodus 18:21:
"But select capable men from all the people-men who fear God, trustworthy men who hate dishonest gain-and appoint them as officials over thousands, hundreds, fifties and tens."

Can we both agree that rainbow flag wavers are neither men who fear God, trustworthy or hate dishonest gain, can we both at least agree on that?

Did God lead you to vote for president in 2016?
Actually Ted Cruz boldly said on stage at the Republicans National Convention in 2016 for his supporters to "vote their conscience". Oh how the homosexual/libertarian Trump supporters (the same ones that gave Trump's buddy homosexual Peter Thiel a standing ovation when he belittled laws that protect women and little girls from men pretending to be women using the same restrooms, fitting rooms and locker rooms as females) booed Cruz for his statement. I can't begin to imagine how many death threats Cruz received from those ever so tolerant Trump supporting homosexuals/libertarians.

If so, will He allow you to say who you voted for and why?

I'm pretty sure God will allow me to tell you who I voted for in 2016 and 2020, but the important thing is that I didn't go against His Word and vote for things that He abhors.

Why did you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.