Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I should point out every few days here in this thread that aCultureWarrior supported Hillary Clinton, the lying criminal candidate who supports late term abortions and supports gay marriage and the entire LGBTQ platform. He doesn't like people to know that.

Shouldn't you LGBTQ/abortion flag wavers be out celebrating Donald Trump's newest LGBTQ/abortion ally in the US Senate instead of continuing to post bold faced lies about God fearing men?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by patrick jane

I should point out every few days here in this thread that aCultureWarrior supported Hillary Clinton, the lying criminal candidate who supports late term abortions and supports gay marriage and the entire LGBTQ platform. He doesn't like people to know that.

Shouldn't you LGBTQ/abortion flag wavers be out celebrating Donald Trump's newest LGBTQ/abortion ally in the US Senate instead of continuing to post bold faced lies about God fearing men?
See there? No denial from the disturbed homophobe to my post.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
He is stubborn man. The Wapo wanted a Democrat here faster. We republicans will be losing the midterms. What did you have against Mike Pence?

You're a godless Libertarian. Granted, you Libertarians have taken over the Republicrat Party and hence were scared to death of a Judge Roy Moore victory.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Arthur or Patrick Jane, sexual relationships between same sex people are never considerate. It is a bad form of masturbation. Would you agree?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
See there? No denial from the disturbed homophobe to my post.

When God's Word prevails again in this insane country Aaron (and we both might not be alive when that happens, but if we are) I promise to help you get the spiritual and psychiatric help that you're so desperately crying out for.

Because that's what Christian love is all about Aaron.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sometimes TOL's rainbow flag waving crowd get's a bit rambunctious and because they're out of control, I temporarily close the thread. They remind me of Ryan Sorba's fans at Smith College a few years ago when he was attempting to give a speech on the "Born Gay Hoax" :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o40wj6bYPzQ

In any event, the thread has now reopened.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Bryan Fischer wrote a great article exposing the despicable Republicrats who executed Judge Roy Moore's excellent character without so much as reviewing any of the evidence (or lack of) beforehand.

Note that Fischer didn't put any of the blame on that sleazy degenerate Republicrat President Donald Trump, even though the rainbow flag waving abortionist backed Moore's Republicrat rivals and pretty much stood silent on Moore's support until the last minute.

I really do hope that the Republicrat Party self implodes and doesn't win another major election again, making way for a new political Party that embraces sound traditional family values, both socially and economically.

What the Roy Moore campaign reveals about the character of the GOP

Dec. 14, 2017

Reams of ink and gigabytes of pixels have been spilled by folks wringing their hands over the Roy Moore election in Alabama and what it reveals about the lack of character in the Republican Party. These pundits furrow their brows and droop their eyelids over this sad state of affairs, that the family values party would allow the presence of an accused "child molester" like Moore on its ticket.

Well, they are right that this abysmal election season has revealed an appalling lack of character in the Republican Party. But it's in a way that is just about polar opposite of what critics are claiming. The moral weaknesses that have been exposed are not in Roy Moore but in the Republicans who are running their swords through Moore like Brutus and his buddies over the fallen body of Caesar.

Their rush to sit in judgment on Moore is immensely disturbing. Before all the facts were in, indeed, before any of the facts were in, Moore was accused, tried, convicted, sentenced, and punished with mind-numbing speed. Republicans, without a single shred of evidence that ANY of the accusations against Moore were true, scrambled to get out in front of the mob calling for his head, preening self-righteously as they did so.

And so Moore was hung out to dry by a hit squad comprised of people on his own team who were supposed to have his back. When these accusations first surfaced, after lying dormant for 39 years and going utterly undetected through 5 different election campaigns, men of character would have said, at a minimum, "Yes, these are disturbing allegations, which is all the more reason to slow down and be sure we have all the facts before we come to any conclusions. Let's all take the time first to examine the credibility of the accusations and the accusers. In America, everybody is entitled to the presumption of innocence until actual evidence convinces us otherwise. In America, everyone is entitled to the presumption of innocence in the court of public opinion as well as in a court of law. In fact, it's even more important in the court of public opinion, since lobbing rhetorical grenades at a man's character is virtually risk-free these days because of toothless laws on libel and slander. So let's everybody take a deep breath and examine the evidence before drawing any conclusions."

But alas, there was no Republican leader anywhere who uttered these words of reason and common sense. Instead, all we heard were the thundering hooves of a disgraceful stampede intent on trampling the unblemished reputation of a man who, over the course of his entire public life, has stood without wavering for principle, the word of God, natural marriage, and the Constitution at considerable cost to himself.

... In all of this, the swamp dwellers in the Republican Party have covered themselves with disgrace and revealed themselves to be moral midgets with no sense of fairness, justice, loyalty, courage, or reason. Yes, the Moore election has revealed something about the character of the Republican Party, and what it has revealed is about as ugly as it can get. Shame, shame, shame on them all.

Read More: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/171214

Smear-Campaign.jpg

http://narcissisticandemotionalabuse.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Smear-Campaign.jpg

Arthur Brain

One must remember that Donald Trump is a pro abortion/LGBTQ flag waving degenerate Art, and that he hesitantly backed Judge Roy Moore just days before the election.

You can spin it whichever way you want dude, he had Trump's backing. Granted, Trump may wish he hadn't after Moore's deserved defeat but he still gave him unequivocal public support. Maybe it was a 'birds of a feather' thing...

I see that the Degenerate in Chief contacted Doug Jones and congratulated him on his alleged victory, even though the Alabama Secretary of State hasn't called the election yet.

Doug Jones Says Trump Made 'Gracious' Call to Congratulate Him & Extend a Special Invitation

"It was a very gracious call. I very much appreciate it. He congratulated me on the race that we won. He congratulated me and my staff on the manner in which we handled this campaign and went forward. And we talked about finding that common ground, to work together."
https://ijr.com/the-declaration/201...-call-congratulate-extend-special-invitation/

What do you think that the special invitation entailed Art? Perhaps LGBTQ/abortion allies Donald Trump and Doug Jones will talk about how they both agree that late term abortions should continue to be legal?

Yeah, it's kinda the usual thing in politics to congratulate an opponent on their victory, nothing to see there.

I don't believe that your membership access allows you to view the chatbox Art, so how would you know that I on occasion post in it?

Sigh, I guess that question will go unanswered like how patrick jane knew that WizardofOz hadn't posted in this thread since making a fool out of himself in the opening page of Part 3.

Well, no, I directly answered you on this on an adjoining thread after you'd petulantly shut down this little blog of yours, but here it is again in case you "missed" it:

As usual, you're misinformed once again. My membership access allows me to see the chatbox just fine thanks. What it doesn't allow me to do is post in it so your pompous wittering on is available for all registered plus members to see if not respond to. Here's a hint dude. It's a 'chat' box, not a soap box...

Arthur Brain

Sometimes TOL's rainbow flag waving crowd get's a bit rambunctious and because they're out of control, I temporarily close the thread. They remind me of Ryan Sorba's fans at Smith College a few years ago when he was attempting to give a speech on the "Born Gay Hoax" :

In any event, the thread has now reopened.

Translation: aCW doesn't like it when his pompous clowning is roundly ridiculed in his absence. You'll get over it dude.

:thumb:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
One must remember that Donald Trump is a pro abortion/LGBTQ flag waving degenerate Art, and that he hesitantly backed Judge Roy Moore just days before the election.

You can spin it whichever way you want dude, he had Trump's backing. Granted, Trump may wish he hadn't after Moore's deserved defeat but he still gave him unequivocal public support. Maybe it was a 'birds of a feather' thing...

(The Queen of Denial is at it again). The Degenerate in Chief has so much more in common with pro sodomite/pro abortionist Doug Jones (and hence more in common with you) then Roy Moore. BTW, I see that none of you came rushing to Doug Jones' defense in my above post where in the video he wasn't able to even say at what point in the womb a child should be protected by law.

Here it is again, have a shot at it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E23p2v-RIfo

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
I see that the Degenerate in Chief contacted Doug Jones and congratulated him on his alleged victory, even though the Alabama Secretary of State hasn't called the election yet.

Doug Jones Says Trump Made 'Gracious' Call to Congratulate Him & Extend a Special Invitation

"It was a very gracious call. I very much appreciate it. He congratulated me on the race that we won. He congratulated me and my staff on the manner in which we handled this campaign and went forward. And we talked about finding that common ground, to work together."
https://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017...al-invitation/

What do you think that the special invitation entailed Art? Perhaps LGBTQ/abortion allies Donald Trump and Doug Jones will talk about how they both agree that late term abortions should continue to be legal?

Yeah, it's kinda the usual thing in politics to congratulate an opponent on their victory, nothing to see there.

I would imagine the conversation went something like this:

The Degenerate in Chief: "Congratulations Doug, I've been in your corner since day 1. BTW, I look forward to us working together to fund Planned Parenthood the next that their funding comes up before Congress."

Pro sodomite/pro abortionist WITHOUT LIMITATIONS Doug Jones: "I wanted to give you a special thanks Donald for funding Planned Parenthood 3 times during your first year in Office. Boy, you really had those conservatives that voted for you fooled didn't you?"

The Degenerate in Chief: "Yeah Doug, there's a sucker born every minute and I hit the jackpot with naïve Christians."

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

(The Queen of Denial is at it again). The Degenerate in Chief has so much more in common pro sodomite/pro abortionist Doug Jones (and hence more in common with you) then Roy Moore. BTW, I see that none of you came rushing to Doug Jones' defense in my above post where in the video he wasn't able to even say at what point in the womb a child should be protected by law.

Erm, dude, the only 'queen' around these parts is you so enough already. Trump pledged support for Moore, end of. If you wanna talk abortion then go to an appropriate thread. Oh, and when you get your chatbox privileges back then try not to spam your way back out of it...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
The Degenerate in Chief has so much more in common with pro sodomite/pro abortionist Doug Jones (and hence more in common with you) then Roy Moore. BTW, I see that none of you came rushing to Doug Jones' defense in my above post where in the video he wasn't able to even say at what point in the womb a child should be protected by law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E23p2v-RIfo

Erm, dude, the only 'queen' around these parts is you so enough already. Trump pledged support for Moore, end of. If you wanna talk abortion then go to an appropriate thread. Oh, and when you get your chatbox privileges back then try not to spam your way back out of it...

Barbarians of a feather, flock together:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=tsOlXidHXRE

It's pretty easy to see why Donald Trump signed legislation funding the baby butchers at Planned Parenthood THREE TIMES in just his first year in office.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey, I thought part 67 of this blog was coming up?

It'll be part 5 Art. Here, let me do something that will help you with your memory when it comes to numbers:

Just remember that 5* is a prime age (if not younger) to indoctrinate children at 'gay' pride parades.

Screen-Shot-2015-06-29-at-2.24.52-AM.png

http://www.progressivestoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Screen-Shot-2015-06-29-at-2.24.52-AM.png

*It's best to wait until the child is the ripe old age of 8 before allowing them to erotically dance in front of the NAMBLA crowd at 'gay' pride parades.

gay-pride-NY-2015-300x236.jpg

http://varonesunidos.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/gay-pride-NY-2015-300x236.jpg

I hope that these visuals of the movement and culture that you defend helps your numerical memory Art.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let's see what the LGBTQ flag waving President of the United States is up to recently: I'll comment throughout the article with brackets [ ].

Trump Renominates a Lesbian Activist for a Top Anti-Discrimination Job and Conservatives Aren’t Happy

[But the frauds who call themselves "conservative" will continue to wholeheartedly support him].

Dec. 14, 2017

Conservatives are upset that a top federal watchdog who is known as an outspoken advocate for the LGBT community may get to keep her job until 2023—thanks to President Donald Trump.
The White House this week sent to the Senate for confirmation the renomination of Chai Feldblum, whose federal biography identifies her as “the first openly lesbian commissioner” of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). She also identifies as "the fourth person with a disability to serve on the commission," having been diagnosed with anxiety disorder.

[A homosexual with a mental disorder? Say it aint so!]

Feldblum joined the EEOC, which enforces federal laws prohibiting workplace discrimination, in April 2010 during the Obama administration.

[i.e. discriminating against proud and unrepentant sexual deviants is a very bad thing]

The former Georgetown University Law Center professor has since focused particularly "on the employment of people with disabilities, pregnancy accommodation, sexual orientation and transgender discrimination [and] harassment prevention,” according to the EEOC website.

[Because a pregnant woman and someone who cross dresses and has genital mutilation done to his or her body have so much in common...]

White House representatives didn’t immediately comment on the decision to renominate Feldblum, a Barnard and Harvard Law graduate whose term is set to expire on July 1. An EEOC spokeswoman also declined to discuss the matter when contacted by Newsweek.
But Tony Perkins, president of the socially conservative Family Research Council (FRC), had plenty to say about Feldblum—and the White House’s support for a public servant whom Bloomberg News once called “Washington’s strongest champion for the idea that antigay and antitrans biases constitute discrimination ‘because of sex.’”
“The president can't personally oversee the hiring of 4,000 political appointees—which might explain the latest news,” Perkins wrote in a Wednesday update on the FRC’s website. “In a shock to conservatives, the Trump administration wants to give one of the most liberal LGBT activists of the Obama years another term.”
Perkins laid into what he called Feldblum’s “impressive resume of radicalism,” including stints at the pro-LGBTQ Human Rights Campaign and the American Civil Liberties Union, along with “a clerkship with U.S. Supreme Court Justice Harry Blackmun, who authored the Roe v. Wade decision.”

Read more: http://www.newsweek.com/trump-renominates-lesbian-activist-conservatives-unhappy-748640

[You're such a lying pathetic loser Tony Perkins. Donald Trump oversaw numerous LGBTQ/pro LGBT appointments: Rex Tillerson, Betsy Devos and Richard Grenell are just 3 of them. Trump has a very long history of LGBTQ activism, including the following:

Mr. Trump’s foundation has given over the years to groups like the AIDS Service Center and the Elton John AIDS Foundation. Some of those donations came more recently in connection with his reality television show “The Celebrity Apprentice,” whose winners got to select the recipient charities. But as early as 1987, Mr. Trump made a $25,000 contribution to the Gay Men’s Health Crisis, from profits generated by his company’s operation of the Wollman Memorial Rink in Central Park. And in 1992, the Trump Taj Mahal held an event that raised $60,000 for AIDS research.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/23/us/politics/donald-trump-gay-rights.html

by-default-2016-07-15-at-12.47.13-PM.jpg

http://americablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/by-default-2016-07-15-at-12.47.13-PM.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.