Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So much for the Muslim terrorist connection:

Man who says he was Omar Mateen's gay lover speaks out

June 22, 2016

ORLANDO -- A man who says he was Orlando shooter Omar Mateen's gay lover is speaking out following the attack on Pulse nightclub that left 49 people dead, and dozens more injured.
In an interview with Univision anchor Maria Elena Salinas, the man -- who was called "Miguel" to protect his identity -- said he first met Mateen on the gay
dating app Grindr.

Univision reported the FBI told the network that investigators have spoken with this man, but a law enforcement official would neither confirm nor deny this to CBS News.

The official told CBS News senior investigative producer Pat Milton that Mateen was a frequent user of online dating sites seeking relationships with both men and women.

Men and women have come forward to the FBI claiming to have had a relationship with Mateen, according to the law enforcement official, and all of those claims are being investigated.

Miguel said in an interview with Univision that Mateen, who was killed by police during the rampage on the Pulse nightclub early on June 12, was gay. He described his relationship with Mateen as "friends with benefits."

He said the sexual relationship lasted about two months, and they met at a hotel in Orlando between 15 and 20 times.

Miguel told Univison that he believes Mateen intentionally targeted Latinos in retribution for feeling rejected by Puerto Ricans...

Rather, Miguel claimed Mateen was acting on revenge after being with a Puerto Rican man whom he later learned was HIV positive.

"He hate gay Puerto Ricans for all the stuff he did to him," Miguel said. "I believe this crazy horrible thing he did was for revenge."

Miguel said that Mateen's wife knew he was gay, and that his father forced him
into an arranged marriage.

Read more: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ma...y-lover-speaks-out/ar-AAhpOQM?ocid=spartanntp

Man-identified-as-Miguel-in-Univision-interview-410x220-1.jpg

http://cdn.dcgazette.com/wp-content...s-Miguel-in-Univision-interview-410x220-1.jpg

How many more homosexual/bisexual HIV infected time bombs like Omar Mateen are out there?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Homosexuality provides a propensity to commit mass/serial murder. Look at a lot of them through history- Omar was a double threat, being a homosexual Islamist.

But let's overlook that because heterosexuals commit crimes. Maybe we should leave the extremists alone, since non-extremists commit crimes.

Liberal logic has the integrity of a sand castle in a hurricane.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Homosexuality provides a propensity to commit mass/serial murder.
Odd. Propensity is defined as "a strong natural tendency to do something" (Merriam-Webster).

I'll wait while the implications sink in.

But let's overlook that because heterosexuals commit crimes.
They commit most of them. But who in their right mind would associate their sexuality with that?

And what statistical support for that could be found?

If true it must have blown into the eyes of and blinded their arch-conservative brethren. :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

How many more homosexual/bisexual HIV infected time bombs like Omar Mateen are out there?

How many more heterosexual time bombs are out there?

Thousands and thousands of HIV/AIDS infected homosexuals/bisexuals could be walking time bombs like Orlando bisexual/mass murderer Omar Mateen.

image006.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Homosexuality provides a propensity to commit mass/serial murder. Look at a lot of them through history- Omar was a double threat, being a homosexual Islamist.

But let's overlook that because heterosexuals commit crimes. Maybe we should leave the extremists alone, since non-extremists commit crimes.

Please quit pretending that you're some kind of conservative who believes in decency and acknowledges God's wisdom when it comes to His design for human sexuality when you defend proud and unrepentant sexual deviants:

...I'm tired of you all sitting there telling me I'm wrong and then not even proving your nonsense. I know I'm right because I lived with a 51 year old gay man and pretty much got the 101 on the whole thing. I went to a few gay bars with him as he would insist on doing so...

...He was a much older friend of mine who has looked out for me since I was 17 years old. He's bailed me out of jail, helped me out with jobs, and yes, gave me a place to stay for a while so I could get on my feet. We went to bars every weekend, and from time to time he wanted to go to a gay one.

I was raised in group homes- go tell the children and adolescents that they can't live a relatively normal lifestyle because you don't agree with the sexual orientation of a person willing to grant that.

Seriously- you don't know anything about anything in that regard.

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?118298-Hero-or-Murderer&p=4731705&viewfull=1#post4731705
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?118298-Hero-or-Murderer&p=4731885&viewfull=1#post4731885

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Please quit pretending that you're some kind of conservative who believes in decency and acknowledges God's wisdom when it comes to His design for human sexuality when you defend proud and unrepentant sexual deviants:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?118298-Hero-or-Murderer&p=4731705&viewfull=1#post4731705
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?118298-Hero-or-Murderer&p=4731885&viewfull=1#post4731885

I don't 'black and white' anything. It's a complex issue- those like yourself are green, is all. Always trying to boil things down to over simplicity :rolleyes:

Gurucam

The question is how many traditional Christian who are also U.S.A. citizens, cannot tolerate gays?

I suspect that there are very many.

These traditional Christians are different from the terrorist who let loose in the Orlando club. However their difference is simply that they did not act on their anti-gay belief/conviction.

However lots of them are equally fanatical against gays.

It seems that the terrorist simply did their dirty work for them. Fact is, these traditional Christians are equally guilty, if the following applies:

Matthews: 5 KJV N.T.
27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Seems that, according to scriptures, simply holding a disdain for gays is like actually doing something about that disdain.

Seems that the U.S.A. have to check their contents.

Regardless of the election results, there is serous unprecedented division/discontent among the citizens in the U.S.A.

They have tasted Trump and a serious and consequential quantum seem to like the flavor.

It is not necessarily Trump but his rhetoric that seem to comfortably align with the natural core ideas/beliefs of huge masses of U.S.A. citizens. A kind of demonstration of a rising expression of fanaticism.

Fact is a huge quantum of traditional Christians, in the U.S.A. fanatically share many O.T. beliefs together with those they identify as terrorists. O.T. people and their O.T. beliefs are not Christian.

A new leader will not be able to ignore this new and rising anti-N.T./Anti-christian lobby.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The question is how many traditional Christian who are also U.S.A. citizens, cannot tolerate gays?

I suspect that there are very many.

These traditional Christians are different from the terrorist who let loose in the Orlando club. However their difference is simply that they did not act on their anti-gay belief/conviction.

However lots of them are equally fanatical against gays.

It seems that the terrorist simply did their dirty work for them. Fact is, these traditional Christians are equally guilty, if the following applies:

Matthews: 5 KJV N.T.
27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Seems that, according to scriptures, simply holding a disdain for gays is like actually doing something about that disdain.

Seems that the U.S.A. have to check their contents.

Regardless of the election results, there is serous unprecedented division/discontent among the citizens in the U.S.A.

They have tasted Trump and a serious and consequential quantum seem to like the flavor.

It is not necessarily Trump but his rhetoric that seem to comfortably align with the natural core ideas/beliefs of huge masses of U.S.A. citizens. A kind of demonstration of a rising expression of fanaticism.

Fact is a huge quantum of traditional Christians, in the U.S.A. fanatically share many O.T. beliefs together with those they identify as terrorists. O.T. people and their O.T. beliefs are not Christian.

A new leader will not be able to ignore this new and rising anti-N.T./Anti-christian lobby.

Every one of your posts is a page long

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I don't 'black and white' anything. It's a complex issue- those like yourself are green, is all. Always trying to boil things down to over simplicity :rolleyes:

Keep in mind that you're posting in a 4 part thread that shows what has happened and is currently happening since homosexuality was decriminalized by various US States and the US Supreme Court ruling of Lawrence v Texas.

You can't have it both ways: You can't give accolades to proud and unrepentant sexual deviants and then show the realities of that (i.e. homosexual) lifestyle and agenda.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Now I can understand to call Donald Trump as a draft dodger; but addressing McCain who sold us out in Vietnam as if a war hero is plain silly. ACW, you are a total idiot.

Gurucam

What's your point? Too many people who call themselves "Christian" are tolerating and even embracing a behavior that God abhors.

That is my point. Fanatical Moslem are no different from fanatical traditional Christians and fanatical others.

Authentic Christians live and let live. They are preoccupied with getting their own little life in order. It is the false Christians who seem to have time to look at others and make judgment.

False Christians are bible toting, church going, ten commandments invoking people who, after church, are seen stick their pelvic out when they hug. This tells that their awareness is consumed by their pelvic area and not their heart.

What right do you (or anyone else) have to judge and deny anyone a place on earth, on his or her terms?

Romans: 12 KJV N.T.
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Last edited:

Gurucam

aCultureWarrior ,

Each person will be judged on his or her own terms. What a man soweth that shall he reap.

The life which one exemplifies in this life is the one he gets after death and judgment.

Hebrews: 9 KJV N.T.
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

The big event is not what happens on this earth, at this time. The big event is one's own judgment and eternal life after one's current life on earth.

At this time, earth is simply for allowing people to have a life on each of their own free willed terms. This opportunity is given so that each person can establish the basis for each of their own judgment and future life.

The life you live on earth at this time, is the life you will have after death among only people like your self. After your death and judgment, you will be dispatched to a land were your ideas and beliefs (as exemplified by your life), rule supreme. You will be among only those who share your ideas, beliefs and life style. It is all very fair.

This means that: if one is a hateful and judgmental person in this life one is going to a land of hate/judgment/Satan/punishment in one's next life.

On the other hand, if one is loving and none judgmental in this life, one will go to the land of the loving/angles/none judgment/Jesus/no punishment, in one's next life.

What you like, esteem, promote, practice and invoke in this life is telling God what you like for your life after death and judgment. God will simply oblige you.

Simply endure to the end of your current life on earth and you will go to your promise land. However, at every turn, the ideas that you esteem, use, promote and invoke as your current life in telling God precisely what you want for your life after death and judgment.

What other people do has nothing to do with you. You are here to exemplify the life that you want for all eternity. You are not here to judge others. Everyone is on his or her path doing what is pleasing to him or her . . . and will be judged and dispatcher according to his or her chosen path.

Last edited:

Gurucam

aCultureWarrior,

The idea is to have a very informed concept of heaven and practice that concept as your life style on earth during your present life time.

. . . because what you soweth in this life is what you reap in your next (eternal) life.

The question is what is your concept of heaven? People do have and live their own concepts of heaven. Most people are not informed or bright enough to have a decent concept of heaven. Most people's concept of heaven are actually hells, in different forms and fashion.

For example, why would any one want to esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments when the ten commandments are the law of sin and death. And sin and death is punishment, in hell, inside the depth of earth, with Satan.

It is wiser to adapt a concept of heaven that conforms to the likes of the Lord Jesus. He knows and have experienced hell, earth and heaven. Jesus is just wiser and more informed.

Jesus suffered and gave his physical life, to introduce righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments, because of his love for humans.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The Jews of old denied and persecuted the physical Jesus. Then they aided His torture and crucifixion. They did all of this simply becasue Jesus did away with their (the Jew's) 'ten commandments' (the old flawed covenant) and introduced righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments (the new Christian covenant).

Seems that the holocaust was simply a pay back. At the very least, it is clear that, the God of those Jews, simply looked the other way, through out the entire event.

Fact is, the Old ten commandment/Mosaic covenant was flawed and it was replaced.

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Righteousness of God that is with out the ten commencements is the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death. This is based on God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments when one serves love/spirit.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

For the past 2000 odd years, billion of traditional Christians have been esteeming, using, promoting and invoking the ten commandment, instead of esteeming, using, promoting and invoking love/spirit. By doing this they have been perpetually denying, persecuting, torturing and crucifying the Lord Jesus over and over and over again.

Billion do this, unwittingly, while parroting (obviously false) platitudes and slogans to Jesus. They did not 'follow Jesus' and they are not the chosen few.

They are the (spiritually) dead who bury their (spiritually) dead counterparts, by esteeming, using, promoting and invoking the ten commandments among them selves (even in the slightest way).

Heaven, as perceived by traditional Christians, is a place where everyone is subjected to the ten commandments and everyone uphold the ten commandments perfectly. This is not Christian/N.T.. This is O.T./Mosaic.

Traditional Christians ignore the fact that the ten commandment is the law of sin and death. They also ignore the fact that, the ten commandment is simply the schoolmaster to those who are not yet spiritually aware and in Christ. They also ignore the fact that no one can uphold the ten commandments to the required level of perfection so as to come under glory of God. They ignore the fact that the ten commandments is the old flawed Mosaic commandments that was replace by the new Christian covenant.

Therefore for those who esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments (the law of sin and death), even in the slightest way, in this life . . . their destination after this life in hell inside the depth of earth, with Satan. These are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

However those who willfully transgress the ten commandments so as to serve love/spirit go to another place. When they die, they rise, in three day (like Jesus Christ), to be likes angels in spirit heaven. These are the ones who follow Jesus.

It is not recognized, however Jesus had two agendas:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.