Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

john w

Hall of Fame
The false gospel is, you can carry on living your own life and carry on wilfully sinning and you're saved regardless

What sin/sins? The Lord Jesus Christ died for every one of them(substitution-sins-plural), and died in my place-sin(identification-sin-singular).

1 Cor. 15 KJV

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins (plural-my emphasis) according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Romans 8:3 KJV For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin(singular-my emphasis), condemned sin in the flesh:

Good news.

You preach bad news.

Contrasts.

The sin/sins issue was resolved, settled, 2000+ years ago.

Accept it.

john w

Hall of Fame
No musterion I can't do anything without Christ and God, without Jesus Christ I'd still be dead in my sins and I wouldn't know the way. Without God and Christ I wouldn't be able to overcome, it's only through Christ and by the strength of the holy spirit that I can do anything.

But we are to overcome the world as Jesus did, and Jesus says this in revelation. He says that whatever is given to us is given once we overcome, and the more we overcome, the stronger we become in God.

In John 17 Jesus prayed to God and he said that the world hated his disciples because they were not of this world as he and God we're not of the world. So that shows you that those who truly belong to God, leave the things of this world behind. He also said have no fear for I have overcome the world, so because he has overcome he can give is the strength to overcome too.

People's hearts change once we are born of God and we have no interest in putting ourselves first anymore, God comes first within our heart and we become last and because we love him, we will want to please him, it's not about self salvation, it's about pleasing God and doing his will because we love him.

My old life is gone, I'm a different person, but I haven't done it, I couldn't do it myself, I'm too weak. God has changed my heart by the power of the holy spirit and it's all done through Jesus Christ and I will be forever grateful that Christ came into this sinful flesh when he knew no sin and came and bore witness to the truth, preaching the word of God through the gospel to save as many as he could who would believe and have faith and by the grace of God be saved from this untoward world. He came and he suffered, and didn't live by his own will but by the will of God denying all temptations set before him leaving us a perfect example. He is the way, the truth and the life. And his life is the only life we follow in a new and living way, he is our cornerstone and our example to follow and I'm blessed that God even thought of giving me a chance to know him and his holy son.

The droid is clueless as to the diference between justification, and sanctification.

john w

Hall of Fame
Can't do it. That would put him out of his father's business of getting people to buy salvation on the installment plan.

The self righteous drone's dilemma, is not being convicted of their dire condition, thinking""I am a rat, but I am a cleaner rat than my fellow rats, so I must be saved."

Wrong standard, rats....Memorize:

The righteousness of God.

marhig

What sin/sins? The Lord Jesus Christ died for every one of them(substitution-sins-plural), and died in my place-sin(identification-sin-singular).

1 Cor. 15 KJV

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins (plural-my emphasis) according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Romans 8:3 KJV For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin(singular-my emphasis), condemned sin in the flesh:

Good news.

You preach bad news.

Contrasts.

The sin/sins issue was resolved, settled, 2000+ years ago.

Accept it.
So you think that Jesus has done everything for you so that you can carry on sinning?

You're very much mistaken, why would he come as an example for us to follow of we don't have to do anything?

john w

Hall of Fame
So you think that Jesus has done everything for you so that you can carry on sinning?
No. "Stopping sinning" is sanctification, not justification, and is the result of our justification, not the cause, and is encouraged by the LORD God, Paul......

You're very much mistaken, why would he come as an example for us to follow of we don't have to do anything?

What sin/sins?

Identify those sins for which He did not die. And, tell us, what happened, 2000+ years ago, by the dbr. Lay it out for us.

We are saved from the penalty of sins-justification.

We are being saved from the power of sin-sanctification.

We will be saved in the future, from the presence of sin-our glorified bodies.

marhig

No. "Stopping sinning" is sanctification, not justification, and is the result of our justification, not the cause, and is encouraged by the LORD God, Paul......

What sin/sins?

Identify those sins for which He did not die. And, tell us, what happened, 2000+ years ago, by the dbr. Lay it out for us.

We are saved from the penalty of sins-justification.

We are being saved from the power of sin-sanctification.

We will be saved in the future, from the presence of sin-our glorified bodies.

You didn't answer my question, why did he come as an example for us to follow of we don't need to do anything?

marhig

Almost every professing Christian I've ever met has made justification contingent upon sanctification, with sanctification made a process that depends on works. That's where Mahrig's whole "Salvation is not of works BUT..." mindset comes from.

And after that "BUT" comes, we can't do anything without God, everything is done through Christ and everything is done by the power of the holy spirit, without God and Christ I can't do anything. The holy spirit is giving me the power to overcome and it's all done through Jesus Christ. Without Jesus Christ, I'd still be dead in my sins. I can't do anything of myself, as Jesus said, without the father he could do nothing, and that goes for all of us, but our way to God is through Christ Jesus and to follow his example and if his life is within our hearts then by the power of the holy Spirit, we will do the works of God.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Satan has many agents posting around the clock on TOL. Whatever different approaches they may take, every single one of them says that human effort is required, at some point, to become saved or to stay saved.

That is a lie. It is fake good news.

Know this: Paul warns that everyone who preaches such fake good news is already accursed and, lest they repent, will be damned for selling or rationing out in installments what God gave to the world as a complete and perfect gift. And we know who all of you are.

Your false gospel requires nothing from man for him to be saved--

Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And after that "BUT" comes, we can't do anything without God, everything is done through Christ and everything is done by the power of the holy spirit, without God and Christ I can't do anything. The holy spirit is giving me the power to overcome and it's all done through Jesus Christ. Without Jesus Christ, I'd still be dead in my sins. I can't do anything of myself, as Jesus said, without the father he could do nothing, and that goes for all of us, but our way to God is through Christ Jesus and to follow his example and if his life is within our hearts then by the power of the holy Spirit, we will do the works of God.

I agree.

Those participating in salvation know something of that.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
You didn't answer my question, why did he come as an example for us to follow of we don't need to do anything?

1.Show me the scripture where the LORD God demands that I answer any/all questions. You won't.

2. Do not confuse your lack of reading comprehension skills, with any alleged failure on my part to address your trap, self righteous, Pharisee, disingenuine question.

Again...

What sin/sins?

Religion/You: Do.

vs.

Christianity: done

Religion/you: Behave

vs.

Christianity: Believe

Religion/You: Try

vs.

Christianity: Trust

Contrasts.

john w

Hall of Fame
Your false gospel requires nothing from man for him to be saved--

Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

LA

This Christ rejecting, deceptive poster, every third post, spans Acts 2 through verse 42, but, in deceit, conveniently leaves out verses 43-44, per her father the devil, who perfected that back in Genesis ......

43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.[/B]44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common; 45 and sold their possessions and goods,[/B] and parted them to all men, as every man had need. 46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, 47 praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Have all things in common, LALost, sold all your possessions and goods? To whom did you give your 401(K), 403(b), 401(A)....?

Show us those apostles today, that are performing signs, and wonders....Go ahead....The mike is yours.

I thought so. You've been called on this for years, and your spin response is always a side step, emotional grunt, snort.............

Watch this drone do it again....Just watch....

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This Christ rejecting, deceptive poster, every third post, spans Acts 2 through verse 42, but, in deceit, conveniently leaves out verses 43-44, per her father the devil, who perfected that back in Genesis ......

43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.[/B]44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common; 45 and sold their possessions and goods,[/B] and parted them to all men, as every man had need. 46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, 47 praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Have all things in common, LALost, sold all your possessions and goods? To whom did you give your 401(K), 403(b), 401(A)....?

Show us those apostles today, that are performing signs, and wonders....Go ahead....The mike is yours.

I thought so. You've been called on this for years, and your spin response is always a side step, emotional grunt, snort.............

You just keep stumbling over Gods word.

Condemning others, will not change Gods word.

Having all things common does not mean they sold everything.

Heb 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

LA

musterion

I won't find out this side of the grave or the Rapture who L.A. is but unless he/she gets saved, I do look forward to him/her being cast into the Lake of Fire, because the Bible says that will be perfect justice for denying God's grace in favor of the self-righteous works L.A. is always promoting.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I won't find out this side of the grave or the Rapture who L.A. is but unless he/she gets saved, I do look forward to him/her being cast into the Lake of Fire, because the Bible says that will be perfect justice for denying God's grace in favor of the self-righteous works L.A. is always promoting.

Mat 25:14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
Mat 25:15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.
Mat 25:16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.
Mat 25:17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.
Mat 25:18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.
Mat 25:19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.
Mat 25:20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.
Mat 25:21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
Mat 25:22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.
Mat 25:23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
Mat 25:24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
Mat 25:25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.
Mat 25:26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
Mat 25:27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
Mat 25:28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
Mat 25:29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
Mat 25:30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Luk 9:53 And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem.
Luk 9:54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
Luk 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
Luk 9:56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrlwU1MNUyM