who is your pick for Naccissist of the Decade?

lighthouse99

I am still considering my options on that one

It's a tough one. You almost HAVE to be at least a little narcissistic to run for president, presumably. However, i am speaking of just ANYONE, not just the candidates, anyone in the news these days

:think:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

It's a tough one. You almost HAVE to be at least a little narcissistic to run for president, presumably. However, i am speaking of just ANYONE, not just the candidates, anyone in the news these days

lighthouse99

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
gotta be me, right?

it's all about me! :roses:

Maybe -

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder in which a person is excessively preoccupied with personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity, mentally unable to see the destructive damage they are causing to themselves and others. It is a cluster B personality disorder.

It is estimated that this condition affects one percent of the population, with rates greater for men. First formulated in 1968, NPD was historically called megalomania, and is a form of severe egocentrism.

genuineoriginal

The Donald would be The Narcissist of this decade.
_____
'We'll call it the Great Wall of Trump!': The Donald proclaims he'll name US-Mexico border barrier after himself

'We'll have a great wall,' the Republican frontrunner said on FOX Business' Mornings with Maria on Thursday. 'We'll call it the Great Wall of Trump.'
_____​