Who is the Remnant Church?

beloved57

The body of Christ was unknown by man until God revealed it to Paul. Paul was its first member. Paul is the PATTERN for the body of Christ.

Israel is not the body of Christ and the body of Christ is not Israel.

It was a mystery to man that's been acknowledged. That doesn't mean it was non existent. As long as there has been a Christ there's been His Body. Jesus Christ is the same Heb 13:8

8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

He was Head of His body of the Church at creation!

beloved57

The body of Christ was unknown by man until God revealed it to Paul. Paul was its first member. Paul is the PATTERN for the body of Christ.

Israel is not the body of Christ and the body of Christ is not Israel.

All the saved from the creation are of the Body of Christ, the Israel of God ! Rahab was of the body of Christ as was moses and David.

Right Divider

Body part
It was a mystery to man that's been acknowledged. That doesn't mean it was non existent. As long as there has been a Christ there's been His Body. Jesus Christ is the same Heb 13:8

8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

He was Head of His body of the Church at creation!

It's so horrible the way that you abuse the scripture.

God's Truth

It is obvious your uncircumcised reprobate heart blinds you and you have no ears to hear.

We already covered this many many times.

You are exactly cheating others through philosophy and empty deceit according to the traditions of man and the world NOT according to Christ...and His ways.

Jesus works on the Sabbath.

The Colossians were circumcised now and raised made alive IN HIM and to live AS He lived...JUST AS

Is WHY they were being judged by:

The Colossians weren't circumcised.

If anyone got circumcised Christ was of no use to them.

Galatians 5:2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all.

Paul said “Copy me as I copied Christ” does NOT include after worship service Sunday Ham dinner

Yahushua said “Love AS I have loved you” does NOT include after worship service Sunday Ham dinner...

You would rather change His Way to match your lifestyle than change your lifestyle to match His Way...

Jesus worked on the Sabbath and told someone else to do so too.

He also said it is not what goes in your mouth that makes you unclean, but what comes out of your mouth.

Pipiripi

Galatians 5:2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all.

He also said it is not what goes in your mouth that makes you unclean, but what comes out of your mouth.

Jesus didn't work on Sabbath. He says do good not working but helping.
Do you eat dog or venom snakes? Do you eat raw bats? Do you eat poison fruits? Just do it.

God's Truth

Jesus didn't work on Sabbath. He says do good not working but helping.

He said he works on the Sabbath.
He even told someone else to.

Do you eat dog or venom snakes? Do you eat raw bats? Do you eat poison fruits? Just do it.

I know a Filipino who says it is normal to eat dogs in their country, and, whenever a neighbor's cat went missing people thought it might be the Hawaiians who caught it and cooked it at one of their luaus.

But an estimated 30 million dogs across Asia, including stolen family pets, are still killed for human consumption every year, according to the Humane Society International.

Why would anyone eat a poison fruit? You are really desperate.

beloved57

God doesn't save unbelievers. That is not in the Bible and it goes against the Word of God.

Yes God saves unbelievers,the True God does. He has mercy on them. Rom 11:32

For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

And we are saved according to His mercy Tit3:5

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

God's Truth

Yes God saves unbelievers,the True God does. He has mercy on them. Rom 11:32

For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

And we are saved according to His mercy Tit3:5

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Anyone who wants to be saved has to do with Jesus says to do.

beloved57

Repeating a lie does not make it true.

Spiritual Israel refers to believers of the nation of Israel.

Some are ... some aren't.

Your doctrines are a complete perversion of the scripture.

Spiritual Israel is the spiritual seed of Abraham both jew and gentile Gal 3:28-29

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

if one belongs to Christ regardless of ethnicity they belong to spiritual Israel.

clefty

even IF He did

you EQUATE YOURSELF to the Lawgiver? WOW

I know someone else who wished to be that elevated too...he fell from heaven and thought exactly as you did..."I would be like...BECAUSE His Ways are NOT FOR ME"

This one believes in Yah but like you does NOT obey Him in ALL things...

he even got EVE thinking like you..."there is NOTHING different about this ONE tree...all trees are the SAME"...just like you claim ALL days the same...and not one set aside and MADE HOLY...

and now you wish to make even Paul a LIAR...first Yahushua rejecting His Sabbath was made for man...and NOW Paul too...

Col 2:11 In him you were also circumcised with a circumcision not performed by human hands.

oh yeah? Circumcision remains a sign that you OBEY the commandments of Yah and THAT is the matter...it is the INNER realm that is the issue...what lies in your HEART...is it circumcised? Abraham's HEART was ALREADY circumcised is WHY he allowed himself to be circumcised at an old old age...

especially to be saved...WHICH WAS THE ISSUE

Gal 5:4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace.

Circumcision NEVER saved...is the point...not from sin...or else what would the ladies do? The Egyptians did it back then...were they saved? the muslims too...are they? How many from Israel died in their circumcision UNSAVED....

oh yeah? Was He paid hourly or was it salary...commissions?

right... just like what you type in our next post...

FIRST you think "ALL DAYS ARE THE SAME...EAT HAM"

and that is BECAUSE YOUR HEART IS ALREADY DEFILED...

then your fingers type out the post and hit send...

and then you sit back smug thinking you are safe even though you walk in your own heart's stubborn imaginations Deut 29:19...your UNCIRCUMCISED HEART that is...

so it begins in the INNER realm that the choices are made to make the action OUTWARD...a defiled heart says "yummmm HAM" picks it up and sticks it into the mouth already defiled...

just like Abraham who had FAITH FIRST and then OBEYED...first had a circumcised HEART...and then was cut elsewhere...

God's Truth

even IF He did

you EQUATE YOURSELF to the Lawgiver? WOW

You said we have to do what Jesus did.

God says to transform to his image.

I know someone else who wished to be that elevated too...he fell from heaven and thought exactly as you did..."I would be like...BECAUSE His Ways are NOT FOR ME"

This one believes in Yah but like you does NOT obey Him in ALL things...

he even got EVE thinking like you..."there is NOTHING different about this ONE tree...all trees are the SAME"...just like you claim ALL days the same...and not one set aside and MADE HOLY...

Satan rested in the Lord, you say?

and now you wish to make even Paul a LIAR...first Yahushua rejecting His Sabbath was made for man...and NOW Paul too...

Col 2:11 In him you were also circumcised with a circumcision not performed by human hands.

No more circumcision of the flesh, it is mutilation of the flesh now since Jesus.

No more a matter of food and drink.

Gal 5:4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace.

Circumcision NEVER saved...is the point...not from sin...or else what would the ladies do? The Egyptians did it back then...were they saved? the muslims too...are they? How many from Israel died in their circumcision UNSAVED....

Read what is plainly written---if, you, allow, yourself to be circumcised, you have alienated yourself from Christ.

oh yeah? Was He paid hourly or was it salary...commissions?

Why do you make jokes about God's Word?

right... just like what you type in our next post...

FIRST you think "ALL DAYS ARE THE SAME...EAT HAM"

and that is BECAUSE YOUR HEART IS ALREADY DEFILED...

then your fingers type out the post and hit send...

and then you sit back smug thinking you are safe even though you walk in your own heart's stubborn imaginations Deut 29:19...your UNCIRCUMCISED HEART that is...

so it begins in the INNER realm that the choices are made to make the action OUTWARD...a defiled heart says "yummmm HAM" picks it up and sticks it into the mouth already defiled...

just like Abraham who had FAITH FIRST and then OBEYED...first had a circumcised HEART...and then was cut elsewhere...

You will have to trust Jesus, that his blood is more than your Sunday dinner, and more than your mutilated circumcision of the flesh.