WHO IS JESUS FOR DUMMIES

keypurr

Sadly, non-Christians (e.g., those that deny the Trinity) continue to gnash their teeth at anything that they know deep down to be true. Which, of course, explains their affinity to hang around venues that actually believe what they deny.

AMR
Neither Jesus or his Apostles speak of a trinity God. The Trinity comes from the Pagans. Most who call themselves Christians can not over come the errors of their forefathers.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Gurucam

I suggest that no analysis be done or read. The words are clear as they stand. The words are complimented literally by:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

You need not go outside of and/or beyond, the Holy KJV N.T..

Many witting and unwitting false prophets abound, out there, including Satans.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Neither Jesus or his Apostles speak of a trinity God. The Trinity comes from the Pagans. Most who call themselves Christians can not over come the errors of their forefathers.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Indeed, true. This was made-up by Peter & co.

Is it not more appropriate for their enunciation to include Mother Mary? They rest their 'salvation' on Mother Mary making intercession with Jesus, on their behalf.

They do their wrong things and begs the soft hearted-ness of Mother Mary for help.

They are Jews, inwardly. They are denying, diluting, and desecrating Jesus and his teachings.

They are simply making up things as they go along.

Do not forget that Jesus identified Peter to be Satan, for everyone's edification. Jesus continued to hold very serious doubts about Peter:

John: 21 KJV N.T.
17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

Indeed Jesus knew all thing. It is therefore obvious that Jesus knew that Peter did not love him and would deceive him, for all eternity. Jesus was simply verbalizing the point, for 'those with ears to hear'.

Of course Peter went on to fool a whole lot of people (dummies?).

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Sadly, non-Christians (e.g., those that deny the Trinity) continue to gnash their teeth at anything that they know deep down to be true. Which, of course, explains their affinity to hang around venues that actually believe what they deny.

AMR

This comment seems that you don't like your hypocritical faith being exposed.

Non-trins comes to trin forums because it is widely read. Non-trins are spreading the whole truth about Christianity.

You guys disregard many of Jesus' word.

He says narrow is the way to life and only a few find it. Trinity believers are humongous.

What Jesus is saying is Christianity is not popularity.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
My observation is that we come in all sizes.

Your faith based on trinity.

So you can sum them up by "Trinitarians".

There are many similarities within trins.

Trin churches don't pay much attention to Jesus' word much.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your faith based on trinity.

So you can sum them up by "Trinitarians".

There are many similarities within trins.

Trin churches don't pay much attention to Jesus' word much.

Depends on which one you attend. I attend a bible study that all we do is go through is what is in the red.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Why are you trying focusing away from my point?

My point is AMR is trying to discredit non-trins because they are minority.

And most of you agree with his sentiment.

Your value system is not based on Jesus' word.

Jesus says narrow is the way. Trin believers are humongous, so according to Jesus, they are not in the right path already.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Your church still has problems.

1ff08f.jpg

1ff010.jpg

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why are you trying focusing away from my point?

My point is AMR is trying to discredit non-trins because they are minority.

And most of you agree with his sentiment.

Your value system is not based on Jesus' word.

Jesus says narrow is the way. Trin believers are humongous, so according to Jesus, they are not in the right path already.

I did not know they were so big.

LA