Who Can Explain This Scripture?

iamaberean

Is Adam really Cain's Father? You may understand the Bible to say Adam and Eve had sex and Cain was born of that union. That's an assumption this writing will challenge. This is important because, as I think you'll shortly see, unless you really grasp the importance of seed and what happened in the Garden between the serpent, Eve and Adam you're missing a major "piece of the puzzle." Without it, you won't be able to interpret some really important elements of the counterfeit and the genuine agendas playing out in these last days. Adam did not father Cain, the serpent did.

Source
http://theopenscroll.com/cainsPaternity.htm

Patrick,

You absolutely are making good points and for that reason I will read your from your link.

Thanks

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who else, patrick?

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Jesus was speaking to the Pharisees,
Jesus also told the Pharisees that He knew they were Children of Abraham.

John 8:37 KJV
(37) I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

Children of a particular parentage does not exclude one from becoming a child of the devil.
As being called a child of the devil simply meant that one was doing the bidding of the devil (not that they were physically descendant of the devil).
Just as anyone of any parentage can be a child of GOD, but doesn't mean he was a physically fathered by GOD.

The view that Satan fathered Cain with Eve is bunk.

Acts 17:26 KJV
(26) And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

Not to mention that all the angels that had children with human women were imprisoned.
Satan not being among them.

SonOfCaleb

Because the men who compiled the cannon bible chose not to put it in?

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

Essentially yes. As its a gnostic book and not divinely inspired. The Book of Enoch was written thousands of years after the death of Enoch, thus its authorship is dubious at best and certainly cant be attributed to Enoch. In addition it was not a book that was used by the Jews for religious instruction.

popsthebuilder

Essentially yes. As its a gnostic book and not divinely inspired. The Book of Enoch was written thousands of years after the death of Enoch, thus its authorship is dubious at best and certainly cant be attributed to Enoch. In addition it was not a book that was used by the Jews for religious instruction.
It's not a Gnostic work. It is cannon for Ethiopian orthodox I think.

iamaberean

Jesus also told the Pharisees that He knew they were Children of Abraham.
John 8:37 KJV
(37) I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

Children of a particular parentage does not exclude one from becoming a child of the devil.
As being called a child of the devil simply meant that one was doing the bidding of the devil (not that they were physically descendant of the devil).
Just as anyone of any parentage can be a child of GOD, but doesn't mean he was a physically fathered by GOD.

The view that Satan fathered Cain with Eve is bunk.

Acts 17:26 KJV
(26) And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

Not to mention that all the angels that had children with human women were imprisoned.
Satan not being among them.

Tambora,

You have an understanding of bible, so I will try to explain without scripture unless needed.

Lord God told Eve that he would put enmity between her seed and the serpent's seed. The serpent's seed produced Cain and then she had Adam's son Able.

From this point God and the children of Adam kept track of the linage up to Christ. This doesn't mean that all the children of Abraham were of Eve's seed, so we assume that marriages outside the tribes were not all of Eve's seed. Joseph, married an Egyptian, and children from that marriage received a tribes portion of God's promise. Just because one can claim to be of the children of Abraham does not mean they are all the children of Eve's seed.

In Roman's Paul said as much when he said 'not all Israel, are of Israel (his seed)." Only God and the devil knew.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...which is absolute nonsense!

Right. Everyone's always blaming the devil when they are plenty wicked on their own.

"...[W]ho was of the wicked one and murdered his brother. In vv. 12–17, John presents the first of three behaviors of the devil’s children manifesting their lack of love—murder, the ultimate expression of hate. his works were evil. Cain’s offering was not acceptable because he was sinful (cf. Gen. 4:5)." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., pp. 1969–1970). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

SonOfCaleb

It's not a Gnostic work. It is cannon for Ethiopian orthodox I think.

Doesnt matter wether its canon for the Eritriean or Ethiopian Churches which incidentally are the only 'Christian' denominations who recognise its canonicity. Ultimately its not a divinely inspired book. Therefore it is correctly defined as apocryphal or gnostic in origin.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Tambora,

You have an understanding of bible, so I will try to explain without scripture unless needed.
OK.

Lord God told Eve that he would put enmity between her seed and the serpent's seed.
Yeppers.
NOT between her seed and Adam's seed; and not between Adam's seed and the serpent's seed.

The serpent's seed produced Cain and then she had Adam's son Able.
Scripture does not say that.

From this point God and the children of Adam kept track of the linage up to Christ. This doesn't mean that all the children of Abraham were of Eve's seed,
so we assume that marriages outside the tribes were not all of Eve's seed. Joseph, married an Egyptian, and children from that marriage received a tribes portion of God's promise. Just because one can claim to be of the children of Abraham does not mean they are all the children of Eve's seed.
Well, hold on a sec.

Eve produced Abel, Cain, and Seth (no matter who one thinks the father is).
Mind telling me where the folks came from that are not of Eve's seed???

In Roman's Paul said as much when he said 'not all Israel, are of Israel (his seed)."
It was a distinction between the believing Israel within Israel as a whole; not a distinction in ethnicity.

popsthebuilder

Doesnt matter wether its canon for the Eritriean or Ethiopian Churches which incidentally are the only 'Christian' denominations who recognise its canonicity. Ultimately its not a divinely inspired book. Therefore it is correctly defined as apocryphal or gnostic in origin.
Who decides whether a book is divinely inspired?

Men...

Evidently the men in Ethiopia found it divinely inspired.