Who are they who are condemned already ?

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
You don't believe the truth! Those Christ died for are reconciled to God by His death even when they are enemies and unbelievers Rom 5:10 ! So they can not be condemned as enemies and unbelievers like others are here Jn 3:18 ! That means Christ didn't die for them !

Thanks for the detailed study. It was really helpful. I've already confronted that misinterpretation of yours and all you're doing is repeating yourself.

You don't understand how grammar applies to interpretation. You don't understand context. You don't accept the definition of words in the Greek and Hebrew text. You fabricate.

I'm convinced I'm dealing with somebody who's not even a novice interpreter. Which means I'm wasting my time. That is unless I see you put some real time and effort into this.

beloved57

Thanks for the detailed study. It was really helpful. I've already confronted that misinterpretation of yours and all you're doing is repeating yourself.

You don't understand how grammar applies to interpretation. You don't understand context. You don't accept the definition of words in the Greek and Hebrew text. You fabricate.

I'm convinced I'm dealing with somebody who's not even a novice interpreter. Which means I'm wasting my time. That is unless I see you put some real time and effort into this.

You can't believe the simple truth of the scripture I have provided! :)

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
You don't believe the scripture Rom 5:10!

Didn't I just say...

You don't have a hermeneutic. You don't understand how grammar applies to interpretation. You don't understand context. You don't accept the definition of words in the Greek and Hebrew text. You fabricate.

You're not worth the electrons I've spent replying to you.

Have fun perverting God's Word.

beloved57

What you have shown is great perseverance in the face of much ridicule. If you have love in your heart for the elect then God will surely say to you

Well done good and faith servant.

You sound like a conditionalist! My entrance into Glory and Eternal Blessedness and reward is based solely on what Christ did for me and not anything I have done or shall do !

iouae

When, and if, we Christians were enemies, we (who Christ died for and been justified by his blood, and saved from the wrath to come), were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Another thing so many Christians disregard is that little two letter word, "IF", and that insignificant looking four letter word "WHEN". But I'll save that to counter another of your many fabrications.

I would like you to elaborate on "If, when..." please.

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
I would like you to elaborate on "If, when..." please.

Bedtime but I'll give a quick shot. I'll use as an example...

John 5:43
I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

People use this verse to say the man of sin will come in Christ literal name. A classic misinterpretation simply by neglecting the meaning of the word IF.

If is a conditional participle that introduces something future but doesn't imply that what is said will, or will not, come to pass. It basically indicates a 'possibility.' So people who say that the verse implies the man of sin comes in Christ literal name disregard the meaning of the word.

It does get a little complicated depending 'with what' the word is used. You can look at what Thayer says here.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?strongs=G1437&t=KJV

iouae

Bedtime but I'll give a quick shot. I'll use as an example...

John 5:43
I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

People use this verse to say the man of sin will come in Christ literal name. A classic misinterpretation simply by neglecting the meaning of the word IF.

If is a conditional participle that introduces something future but doesn't imply that what is said will, or will not, come to pass. It basically indicates a 'possibility.' So people who say that the verse implies the man of sin comes in Christ literal name disregard the meaning of the word.

It does get a little complicated depending 'with what' the word is used. You can look at what Thayer says here.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?strongs=G1437&t=KJV

Thank you.

iouae

For if, when we are naughty, our parents treat us nicely,
How much more when we are good, will our parents treat us better.

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

beloved57

Those Christ died for are reconciled to God by His death even when they are enemies and unbelievers Rom 5:10!

dialm

BANNED
Banned
You sound like a conditionalist! My entrance into Glory and Eternal Blessedness and reward is based solely on what Christ did for me and not anything I have done or shall do !

Ok. But I want the Father to tell me well done. For that to happen I want to be like Christ. Christ has love in His heart for His sheep. That is what I want, love in my heart for the brethren.

We don't want to be so zealous of His work that we forget the more important part. (Maybe you should take a break? Just to rest.)

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jn 3:18

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

To not believe is to refuse the truth when one hears it from Christ.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

LA

dialm

BANNED
Banned
The Bible is a big book. All I'm doing is asking for beloved57 to change subjects for awhile.

Here is what I think Beloved57 sees when he looks in the mirror

Robert Pate

Because this is all they can talk about. Change the subject and they plop around like fish out of water.

beloved57

Ok. But I want the Father to tell me well done. For that to happen I want to be like Christ. Christ has love in His heart for His sheep. That is what I want, love in my heart for the brethren.

We don't want to be so zealous of His work that we forget the more important part. (Maybe you should take a break? Just to rest.)

Again you sound like a conditionalist, I can't fellowship with that! You are trusting in your self, you don't have Faith in Christ!

beloved57

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

To not believe is to refuse the truth when one hears it from Christ.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

LA

Those Christ died for are reconciled to God by His death even when they are enemies and unbelievers,refusing the truth of the Gospel! Rom 5:10!

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Again you sound like a conditionalist, I can't fellowship with that! You are trusting in your self, you don't have Faith in Christ!

Any self respecting Calvinist can apply the teachings of John Calvin. If you can't do it then you are not a Calvinist. Sorry but it is the truth.

John Calvin was necessary because the Roman church could not back up its teachings.

Put up or shut up. (How is that for a conditionality?)

beloved57

Any self respecting Calvinist can apply the teachings of John Calvin. If you can't do it then you are not a Calvinist. Sorry but it is the truth.

John Calvin was necessary because the Roman church could not back up its teachings.

Put up or shut up. (How is that for a conditionality?)

Get lost you don't believe the scripture!

CherubRam

The word condemned here krinó means:

I judge, whether in a law-court or privately: sometimes with cognate nouns emphasizing the notion of the verb, (b) I decide, I think (it) good.

Here in this context the word means :

used specifically of the act of condemning and decreeing (or inflicting) penalty on one !

Its the decreed penalty of God against those ones because of their sins.

Now, who are they that have a penalty of any kind lodged against them by God ?

Its all for whom Christ did not die. You see, all for whom He did die, He took their penalty and condemnation upon Himself, this is so much the Truth that those whom He died for are born into this world as sinners and enemies, already reconciled to God Rom 5:10, already declared righteous Rom 5:19, so it cannot be anyone Christ died for without it being a miscarrying of Divine Justice ! Everyone Christ died for, for them He hath obtained for them Eternal Redemption Heb 9:12

12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

The word redemption here is the greek word lutrósis and means:

(in the Old Testament: ransoming from imprisonment for debt, or from slavery, release from national misfortune, etc.), liberation, deliverance, release.

the payment of the full ransom-price to free a slave – particularly the redemption of an individual.

Its a having paid a full ransom price,

redemption from the penalty of sin:

So all for whom Christ died, even though they are as other men and women born by nature into the world as filthy sinners, they are nevertheless free from any condemnation from God, and redeemed from any and all penalties due to any and all sin and wrongdoing against God, so much so, that they are born into this World already Reconciled to Him through Christ's Death Rom 5:10 !

So in conclusion, Who are they who are condemned already in Jn 3:18 ? Its simple, anyone for whom Christ did not die !
Jude 1:4
4 For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality...

Who joins what is not pure to our Holy God?

I see the wording has been changed a number of times in the book of Jude.

Jude 1:4.
4. Because you are unaware that certain men have sneaked in, who are of a ancient order to their condemnation, these ungodly men turn the grace of our God into immorality...

The Pagans denied Yahwah was the only God. The Jews denied that Yahshua was the Messiah. Both of these societies had secret societies. Thus the (Ancient Order.)