Who are they who are condemned already ?

iouae

You don't believe the scripture which stated that believers were reconciled to God by the Death of Christ while they were enemies Rom 5:10!

Rom 5
10 (1)For if, when we were enemies, (3)we were reconciled to God by (2)the death of his Son, much more, (4)being reconciled, (5)we shall be saved by his life.

Here are the steps this is describing...

1. Men were ALL sinners.
2. Christ died for them in their despicable state.
3. Christ cleaned the sinners up, so that these could come close to the Father.
4. Now they are acceptable to the Father
5. They shall be eternally saved by Christ's life given for them and Christ living in them.

dialm

BANNED
Banned

What your detractors need to do is stop playing word games.

If
Christ died for everyone
And
The death of Christ was not in vain
Then
Universalism

That is what your detractors, (all of them) are angling for.

beloved57

Rom 5
10 (1)For if, when we were enemies, (3)we were reconciled to God by (2)the death of his Son, much more, (4)being reconciled, (5)we shall be saved by his life.

Here are the steps this is describing...

1. Men were ALL sinners.
2. Christ died for them in their despicable state.
3. Christ cleaned the sinners up, so that these could come close to the Father.
4. Now they are acceptable to the Father
5. They shall be eternally saved by Christ's life given for them and Christ living in them.

Believers where Reconciled to God by Christ's Death before they became believers, it was while they were enemies, thats what the scripture says right here Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

So that makes you a false witness against the Truth when you say:

Nobody is born reconciled to God till they as adults accept Him as Lord and Saviour.

iouae

Believers where Reconciled to God by Christ's Death before they became believers, it was while they were enemies, thats what the scripture says right here Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

I agree with all the above. But what you have not taken into account is what the Bible ALSO says, viz. that this is CONDITIONAL upon belief in and acceptance of Jesus. So although Christ's death and promise is past tense (2000 years ago) the benefits are only bestowed on believers.

You say it is an UNCONDITIONAL promise.
You have to prove it is unconditional.

And your big problem is that some are not unconditionally saved.
So you invented the idea that they must, somehow belong to a group which God damned from the beginning - if I understand you correctly.
These unlucky ones fell outside the umbrella somehow.

Explain that "somehow". Especially as He wills all to be saved. 1 Tim 2:4

beloved57

iouae

I agree with all the above.

No you dont, you are deceived and only think you do !

In fact you deny it. You said :

Nobody is born reconciled to God till they as adults accept Him as Lord and Saviour.

That is a lie, Believers were Reconciled to God by Christ's Death when they were enemies , not when they accepted Christ ! Rom 5:10 !

iouae

iouae

No you dont, you are deceived and only think you do !

In fact you deny it. You said :

That is a lie, Believers were Reconciled to God by Christ's Death when they were enemies , not when they accepted Christ ! Rom 5:10 !

You ignored my question asking you to prove its UNCONDITIONAL.

Almost all promises of God are conditional. Certainly those relating to salvation. Find the condition in John3:16 and explain how even a God who so loves the world that He gave His Son, will give everlasting life
only to "whosoever.....satisfies that condition" - not all.

And you still cannot explain why some unlucky ones are excluded, when God wills all to be saved.

One verse doth not a doctrine make.

beloved57

You ignored my question asking you to prove its UNCONDITIONAL.

Almost all promises of God are conditional. Certainly those relating to salvation. Find the condition in John3:16 and explain how even a God who so loves the world that He gave His Son, will give everlasting life
only to "whosoever.....satisfies that condition" - not all.

And you still cannot explain why some unlucky ones are excluded, when God wills all to be saved.

One verse doth not a doctrine make.

The scripture speaks for itself, you dont believe it. The Believer was Reconciled to God, by Christ's Death, when according to Rom 5:10

iouae

The scripture speaks for itself, you dont believe it. The Believer was Reconciled to God, by Christ's Death, when according to Rom 5:10

You are doing all you can do with a one verse doctrine - keep repeating it.

It is the most rookie mistake to form a doctrine on one verse.
Until you ask "What does the Bible ALSO say?" you will blinker yourself to all else.

Last edited:

beloved57

iou

You are doing all you can do with one a one verse doctrine

That one verse is clear proof that those Christ died for were reconciled to God while they were enemies, which makes your previous comment false !

This one right here:

Thats a lie !

disturbo

BANNED
Banned

So that makes you a false witness against the Truth when you say:

You really need to get yourself what's called a 'hermeneutic'. It's quite obvious you don't interpret very well and that's where a 'sensible method of interpretation' would benefit you greatly.

Perverting the Word of God must be your specialty. You need to look at the context of the passage.

NKJV
Romans 5:8-9 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

Verse 8-9 clearly shows that Paul is referring to Christians in verse 10.
I like the way the KJV puts it.

For if, when WE were enemies, WE were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Keep in mind that the context of verse 8-9 are those Christ died for, been justified by his blood, and saved from the wrath to come. So when we look at verse 10 we must consider who or what the antecedent of the word WE is. And that would be those who Christ died for, been justified by his blood, and saved from the wrath to come.

Actually Romans 10 is saying close to the same thing as in verse 8. So let me paraphrase and amplify Romans 10 for you.

When, and if, we Christians were enemies, we (who Christ died for and been justified by his blood, and saved from the wrath to come), were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Another thing so many Christians disregard is that little two letter word, "IF", and that insignificant looking four letter word "WHEN". But I'll save that to counter another of your many fabrications.

beloved57

You really need to get yourself what's called a 'hermeneutic'. It's quite obvious you don't interpret very well and that's where a 'sensible method of interpretation' would benefit you greatly.

Perverting the Word of God must be your specialty. You need to look at the context of the passage.

NKJV
Romans 5:8-9 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

Verse 8-9 clearly shows that Paul is referring to Christians in verse 10.
I like the way the KJV puts it.

For if, when we were enemies, WE were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Keep in mind that the context of verse 8-9 are those Christ died for, been justified by his blood, and saved from the wrath to come. So when we look at verse 10 we must consider who the antecedent of the word WE is. And that would be those who Christ died for, been justified by his blood, and saved from the wrath to come.

Actually Romans 10 is saying close to the same thing as in verse 8. So let me paraphrase and amplify Romans 10 for you.

When we Christians were enemies, we who Christ died for and been justified by his blood, and saved from the wrath to come, were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Another thing so many Christians disregard is that little two letter word, "IF", and that insignificant looking four letter word "WHEN". But I'll save that to counter another of your many fabrications.

You just don't believe the truth of scripture!

dialm

BANNED
Banned

The cat has your voice huh?

Or do you think I can't read between the lines?

These foo foes of yours. They run and hide. Scared little mice. Blind one and all. Absolutely three. Scared but not free. Not free to choose.

OCTOBER23

Who are they who are condemned already ?

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not i

s condemned already, because he hath not believed

in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SOUNDS LIKE THE POPE WHO SAID THAT JESUS WAS A FAILURE.

beloved57

I don't believe your fabricated out of context interpretations. Why would you admit you're wrong on a public forum. I'll just keep responding to your fabrications and let the reader decide what's TRUTH.

You don't believe the truth! Those Christ died for are reconciled to God by His death even when they are enemies and unbelievers Rom 5:10 ! So they can not be condemned as enemies and unbelievers like others are here Jn 3:18 ! That means Christ didn't die for them !