Who Are God's Elect People?

Nanja

Nanja, Have you caught the meaning of 1 John 2:2?

Gentiles also!

God's Elect, the Seed of Abraham Gal. 3:16, 29, come from all nations of the world.

Gen. 12:3
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Ps. 72:17
His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun:
and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed.

Rev. 5:9
And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

Rev. 14:6
And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

~~~~

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Then your God is a mean, unjust tyrant that cannot be trusted.

That is not the way to respond here. God is and can. We trust because He is, and He is not what some people assume Him to be.

No one has their own god, all that is bunk.

Robert Pate

Banned
That is not the way to respond here. God is and can. We trust because He is, and He is not what some people assume Him to be.

No one has their own god, all that is bunk.

I disagree. From the beginning of time there has been numerous false Gods. But there is only one true God.

Paul encountered many of these false God's during his missionary journeys.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I disagree. From the beginning of time there has been numerous false Gods. But there is only one true God.

Paul encountered many of these false God's during his missionary journeys.

You disagree with me , yet agree with what I said? This is one reason I seldom post much, no one can agree, as it seems to be debasing?

Robert Pate

Banned
You disagree with me , yet agree with what I said? This is one reason I seldom post much, no one can agree, as it seems to be debasing?

You said, "That is not the way to respond".

Maybe you can tell me the correct way to respond to the false God of Calvinism.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You said, "That is not the way to respond".

Maybe you can tell me the correct way to respond to the false God of Calvinism.

You might say, "you believe in a false superstition"? You do not want to suggest God with a capital G, is in any way less than He is, ever. This is all I mean to tell you. Case closed.

Robert Pate

Banned
You might say, "you believe in a false superstition"? You do not want to suggest God with a capital G, is in any way less than He is, ever. This is all I mean to tell you. Case closed.

I like to call it as it is.

The God of Calvinism is a false God.