"White People Are Psychopathic ...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I am surprised you would ask this question. Consider the term "negro". This is arguably an acceptable term to use, even today. But what happened to that term? It morphed into a derisive variant through some very subtle adjustments that I, of course, dare not spell out.

Is that clear?
Negro, please

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... we all know what modern day people are doing when they use the term "Mooslim".
Like the use of the word "negro" it serves a dual purpose.

First, it provides an accurate description of a certain person.

Second, it effectively exposes retards like you. 😁

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
In fact, I did! 😁

I just said that 🤔
398909-trollface-398909.jpg

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
If you are asking me if I think that racism against whites is tolerated more than racism towards other groups, I would say that it is. This is a problem, of course, but it is not really surprising - well-intentioned movements, like the very much needed initiative against racism directed at blacks and other non-whites, are inevitably going to "overshoot".
Based on the information provided in this thread (which is all I know) I would say that Yale School of Medicine is racist for not holding this person to the same high standard that they would hold a "white" person to who said the same thing about another racial/ethnic group. If a "white" person had said these same things, there would have been an uproar (obviously) and Yale would have done far more than merely say that they found “the tone and content antithetical to the values of the school.” This case just goes to show how racist the left is.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Based on the information provided in this thread (which is all I know) I would say that Yale School of Medicine is racist for not holding this person to the same high standard that they would hold a "white" person to who said the same thing about another racial/ethnic group. If a "white" person had said these same things, there would have been an uproar (obviously) and Yale would have done far more than merely say that they found “the tone and content antithetical to the values of the school.” This case just goes to show how racist the left is.

Since the speaker wasn't affiliated with Yale, what more do you think Yale should have done?

expos4ever

If a "white" person had said these same things, there would have been an uproar (obviously) and Yale would have done far more than merely say that they found “the tone and content antithetical to the values of the school.” This case just goes to show how racist the left is.
I need to re-calibrate my thinking here since I may be about to experience a "first" in this forum - a "debate" with someone who does not inhabit a fantasy world, is not a xenophobe, not a troll, and not an habitual liar.

Now then: while I agree that the reaction from Yale would have been far more vigorous had a white person said such things, I do not think it necessarily follows that this indicates racism. It seems to me that going soft on Ms. Khalinani may be motivated by a fear of appearing to be seen as picking on a minority. I am not saying that this makes them right to treat her with kid gloves - I am saying their motivation for so doing may be not really be "racist" in the sense we normally ascribe to that term.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Anything more like what? They can't fire her, right? They condemned her words. What more should they have done to not appear racist?
They should have condemned her words outright, and condemned her for being a racist. She should be cancelled to the ends of the earth like any other "white" racist would be. And for them to do any less is racism on their part.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
They should have condemned her words outright

They did:

In deciding whether to post the video, we weighed our grave concern about the extreme hostility, imagery of violence, and profanity expressed by the speaker against our commitment to freedom of expression. We ultimately decided to post the video with access limited to those who could have attended the talk— the members of the Yale community. To emphasize that the ideas expressed by the speaker conflict with the core values of Yale School of Medicine, we added the disclaimer: “This video contains profanity and imagery of violence. Yale School of Medicine expects the members of our community to speak respectfully to one another and to avoid the use of profanity as a matter of professionalism and acknowledgment of our common humanity. Yale School of Medicine does not condone imagery of violence or racism against any group.”

and condemned her for being a racist. She should be cancelled to the ends of the earth like any other "white" racist would be.

They said they didn't condone "racism against any group." No doubt they had their lawyers there helping them phrase it just right. But you don't think she's canceled already? I think she very likely is.