JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
... and I fantasize about killing them"

Yale professor

Her name (and her looks) make me think she's middle-eastern.

Another mooslim, perhaps? Wouldn't be surprised if she was.

Regardless, her statements in the recording should have immediately prompted an investigation, and her statements here should have instantly prompted police to kick in her front door and barge into her house, and arrest her, at a minimum for bearing false witness, and perhaps for inciting murder, if not conspiracy to murder, in front of a judge, who should then convict her of such based on the recording and this video. The minimum punishment should be 40 lashes, if not execution.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Her name (and her looks) make me think she's middle-eastern.

Another mooslim, perhaps? Wouldn't be surprised if she was.

Regardless, her statements in the recording should have immediately prompted an investigation, and her statements here should have instantly prompted police to kick in her front door and barge into her house, and arrest her, at a minimum for bearing false witness, and perhaps for inciting murder, if not conspiracy to murder, in front of a judge, who should then convict her of such based on the recording and this video. The minimum punishment should be 40 lashes, if not execution.
At this point, in today's society, I'd be amazed if she even gets censured by Yale

expos4ever

In what way is calling muslims "mooslims" hateful?
I am surprised you would ask this question. Consider the term "negro". This is arguably an acceptable term to use, even today. But what happened to that term? It morphed into a derisive variant through some very subtle adjustments that I, of course, dare not spell out.

Is that clear?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I am surprised you would ask this question. Consider the term "negro". This is arguably an acceptable term to use, even today. But what happened to that term? It morphed into a derisive variant through some very subtle adjustments that I, of course, dare not spell out.

Is that clear?

Except "mooslim" isn't a new term, either.

And as UN made mention of...

You're going after me for "hateful speech," when we have a woman saying she literally hates whites simply because they're white... Among other things that are FAR more hateful than the word "mooslim."

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

Is that clear?
People don't choose their skin color but they do choose their religion. See the difference?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Except "mooslim" isn't a new term, either.

And as UN made mention of...

You're going after me for "hateful speech," when we have a woman saying she literally hates whites simply because they're white... Among other things that are FAR more hateful than the word "mooslim."
"Mooslim" is the archaic spelling of the word, and "Muslim" is the contemporary spelling. That anyone would find this to be the point of objection rather than the blatantly racist hate speech of Aruna Khilanani is shocking.

expos4ever

"Mooslim" is the archaic spelling of the word, and "Muslim" is the contemporary spelling. That anyone would find this to be the point of objection rather than the blatantly racist hate speech of Aruna Khilanani is shocking.
Who is guilty of such an offence? Certainly not me. You know nothing about my stance on Khilanani.

I simply pointed out one objectionable thing in this thread - the use of the obviously derisive term "Mooslim".

People can dance all they want, but we all know what modern day people are doing when they use the term "Mooslim".

expos4ever

Whataboutism. I have not offered any opinion on this woman yet. You are trying to get off the hook by using the "what she did was worse" line.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The Yale School of Medicine said Khilanani’s lecture would not be made available to the general public after medical school leaders found “the tone and content antithetical to the values of the school.”
So her lecture won't be made available to the general public, will it? That sure sounds harsh! What do you think Yale School of Medicine would have done if this was a white person saying the same things about a minority racial or ethnic group?

expos4ever

So her lecture won't be made available to the general public, will it? That sure sounds harsh! What do you think Yale School of Medicine would have done if this was a white person saying the same things about a minority racial or ethnic group?
I am not sure where you are heading. I have never posted anything in this thread, or any other, that would lead one to believe that I countenance racists speech from anyone, regardless of colour.

If you are asking me if I think that racism against whites is tolerated more than racism towards other groups, I would say that it is. This is a problem, of course, but it is not really surprising - well-intentioned movements, like the very much needed initiative against racism directed at blacks and other non-whites, are inevitably going to "overshoot". This has happened with the "me-too" movement - some men are being unfairly demonized as the result of a generally positive movement that has gone overboard.