Which gospel?

Danoh

That's my point.

heir is the Darby follower not me. It's heir that has to explain this Hyper-Dispensational nonsense.

How does heir have Paul taking the Romans out of the Olive Tree and into the Body of Christ?

That may be the view some within MAD hold to; but I doubt it was Darby's or O'Hair's view, and or others.

It wasn't even Bullinger's view.

Yet; you have no conscience when it comes to pointing to one and all Dispy's as holding one and the same view.

Of course, it is obvious what you are actually after - Jerry Shugart's exact, same old baiting Jerry-at-tricks.

You will now prove this to be the case once more as you reply to this post with one more attempt to bait one into what Hilston exposed about you some five years ago, on TOL.

That you have no interest in any answers but your own, parroting of the traditions of men.

john w

Hall of Fame
The New Covenant wasn't preached before the cross.

1.The New Covenant is not the gospel of Christ, grease ball.

The punk is clueless.

2. Irrelevant. Peter preached "the gospel of the kingdom," prior to the dbr, and it was void of the dbr. Thus, you suffer another "death knell," in your "one piece of good news" "invention," wimp.

Poor Craigie.
The 12 Disciples did not preach the New Covenant.

1.The New Covenant is not the gospel of Christ, grease ball.

The punk is clueless.

2. Irrelevant. Peter preached "the gospel of the kingdom," prior to the dbr, and it was void of the dbr. Thus, you suffer another "death knell," in your "one piece of good news" "invention," wimp.

Poor Craigie.

After Christ Jesus implemented the New Covenant with His shed blood, the New Covenant was preached.

No, the NC was not implemented, and the boc has NADA to do with the NC. It was enacted, but will not be implemented, until the future, with the believing remnant of the nation Israel.

"I never said someone was saved or not saved based on whether or not they believe the NC is in place today."-Tet

Liar:

“They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross..”- Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

"If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross"-Tet

Tet:If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross, but I never said someone was saved or not saved based on whether or not they believe the NC is in place today, even though they deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.

"I don't understand why you MADists.."-Tet.

We don't understand why you are such a fool, that you contradict yourself on every other post, and don't see it, or lie about it, to prop up your obsession. Wait.....No, we do...you are so obsessed with allegedly disproving the dispensational approach, that you will lie, have no idea what you posted in the past, and defend perverters, as long as they are not MAD/"dispie" proponents.

Face you. We have, habitual liar.

I deny the NC is implemented, and thus, according to you, deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross.

Can I deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross, continue to deny it, and be saved, Wimpy?

He won't touch this-the effeminate wimp-no spine.

The Apostle Paul was a minister of the New Covenant.

STP gave your "interpretation" of this a "death knell," sweetie.

Neither Judas, nor any of the other Disciples preached the New Covenant before the cross.]

They preached the gospel of the kingdom, sweetie, which is not equivalent to the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, and is not the NC, moron Craigie.

So, quoting Luke 9:6 and claiming the Disciples preached a different gospel is true because the New Covenant hadn't been put in place yet.

He is on record, again, asserting that his brother Judas preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Thanks for confirming, again, greasy, slick one, that you are a satanist.

You should really learn the difference between the two covenants. That way you wouldn't be so confused about gospels.

You should really learn what the term "gospel" means, you moron.

And learn how to spell, and use the quote tags, demon boy.

john w

Hall of Fame
What Peter did was before the New Covenant

Because the New Covenant hadn't been put in place yet, and the Holy Spirit hadn't been given on Pentecost yet.

I answered.

I believe Christ Jesus and the Apostle Paul. Both spoke of the New Covenant that you deny.
The NC is not equivalent to the gospel of the kingdom, or the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, moron.

Craigie cannot answer why Peter tried to prevent the Lord's death, if he was preaching 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Why is that, sweetie? Another "death knell?"

john w

Hall of Fame
I answered.
I believe Christ Jesus and the Apostle Paul. Both spoke of the New Covenant that you deny.

No, you did not, and no they did not. Why don't you answer our questions, greasy one?

I deny the NC is implemented, and thus, according to you, "deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross."

Can I deny what the Lord Jesus Christ accomplished on the cross, continue to deny it, and be saved, Wimpy?

He won't touch this-the effeminate wimp-no spine.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
The spineless, habitual liar of TOL, little twitty Craigie, "suffers another death knell," as he "cannot answer the questions."

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
There's no need for you to call God and Paul liars. God has chosen the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe (1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV). A Holy Ghost moved Paul wrote that the preaching of the cross (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV)/the gospel of Christ is the power of God (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).
Silly response.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is hagee a darbian?

Yes.

Same for Hal Lindsay, and all the other doomsday Dispensationalists.

Not all Darby followers are date setters. Some Darby followers are just date teasers.

But all Darby followers have Christ Jesus returning to the Middle East in the future, sitting on a man made throne, in a third temple, while people make animal sacrifices for sin atonement.

Dispensationalism is a mess.

Prizebeatz1

Is it not equally important to ask which interpretation of the Gospel we preach? Suppose there is a better interpretation than the one we thought was best? After all, the interpretation does come from man and is therefore not infallible.

Sonnet

Made up. You were shown the verses-the dbr was hid from the 12, prior to its occurrence.

If you are saying that nobody was preaching 1 C 15:3-8 before Christ's death, then of course.
I agree they did not fully understand beforehand.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you are saying that nobody was preaching 1 C 15:3-8 before Christ's death, then of course.

That's correct.

Little Johnny W doesn't understand that before the New Covenant was put in place with the shed blood of Christ Jesus on the cross, the New Covenant wasn't preached.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Is it not equally important to ask which interpretation of the Gospel we preach? Suppose there is a better interpretation than the one we thought was best? After all, the interpretation does come from man and is therefore not infallible.
This thread is about which gospel you preach. If it's not the gospel Paul declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV it's the wrong one!

heir

TOL Subscriber

No one preached the why of the cross before Paul; that Christ died for our sins (which is more than the "d,b,r"). The gospel Paul preached as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek (Romans 1:16 KJV), was hidden in the scriptures and Paul tells us why!

(see also Romans 16:25-27 KJV)

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

And the fact that when "Christ died for our sins", He was dying for the sins of Gentiles like you and me (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV); was a mystery hid in God/unsearchable in the OT!

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

beloved57

heir

No one preached the why of the cross before Paul; that Christ died for our sins (which is more than the "d,b,r"). The gospel Paul preached as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek (Romans 1:16 KJV), was hidden in the scriptures and Paul tells us why!

False statement, the Gospel Paul preached was according to the Scriptures. 1 Cor 15:3-4

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

This Gospel was preached in the OT scriptures.

Isa 53:5,11

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Talks to both of us.

do you test the spirits?
-do you have a bible that uses the word test?

0 Bible results for “"test".”

Sorry, we didn’t find any results for your search. Please try the following:

Double-check spelling, especially people and place names.
Make sure there are spaces between words. Bible Gateway treats “nameoftheFather” and “name of the Father” differently.
Use fewer words in your search, especially if you’re unsure of the exact phrase. For example, “baptizing name Father” and “baptizing them in the name of the Father” will both return Matthew 28:19; however, the latter leaves a greater chance for spelling and syntax errors.
Retry your search in another translation.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain